Abhijeet Bhattacharya Vs Atif Aslam - Who Is Better Singer?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Abhijeet Bhattacharya Vs Atif Aslam - Who Is Better Singer?

Poll Choice
Abhijeet Bhattacharya
Atif Aslam
Login To Vote
Posted: 7 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9xJ4jizPo0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE] Edited by iambest - 7 years ago
As a singer abhijeet is far better than atif aslam...vocally and technically both ..,,i damaged my ear while listening to atif's Hum kis gali jaa rahay hain he seems te be constipated on 11:40
Abhijeet is a very talented singer and has sung dozens of memorable songs. He may not be particularly likeable because he insults others for no good reason, but he is gifted as an artist.
Atif has an appealing voice that stands out. He does go off-key quite a lot, perhaps due to a lack of formal training, but his voice is charismatic.
Originally posted by DriftInfinitely

Abhijeet is a very talented singer and has sung dozens of memorable songs. He may not be particularly likeable because he insults others for no good reason, but he is gifted as an artist.
Atif has an appealing voice that stands out. He does go off-key quite a lot, perhaps due to a lack of formal training, but his voice is charismatic.

abhijeet have a sweet voice ...i never liked atif aslam kind of constipated singing style ...but pritam polished him
There is no comparison, Abhijeet is a far better/talented singer than Atif.
Abhijeet is surila singer with besura personality...but Abhijeet + SRK combo was good...
I remember AB's one song the most:- Kishan ki radha bana karo, mujhe Kanahaiya kaha karo. Loved that song.

His private Album songs and videos used to be used. Another one is Chalne lagi hai hawayein.
I love most of AB's songs picturised on SRK. Never liked besura Atif. 😆