Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Baby Doll? πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Very nice Nynu...will be back on Monday for a detailed take. It brought a cheeky grin to my face...and the SwaSan moments were . ...😳☺️  What a profound way to make up after a fight. πŸ˜‰ A most soul satisfying patch up. πŸ˜³

BTW the image of Sunny being put in the doghouse because he was supposedly staring vacantly at (another, very different!) Sunny...was really funny. πŸ˜‰

Wonder what would have happened if Deepika Padukone was on TV. πŸ˜†

Will be back my dear. Loving the color theme. And that full quote by Rumi is lovely, I have it somewhere on my comp in my list of favorites. He was such a genius. β­οΈ

Lots of Love 

Viji 

Dear Viji,

Take all the  time you need. 

Baby DollπŸ˜† - I could recall only that song of Sunny Leone, you must be aware that I prefer old songs, but then it is quite suitable (I actually had to watch the song all over again, and yes, I also ended up staring vacuously at the laptop screen🀣) 

I do not think it would have made any difference to Swara as to who was dancing on the screen, she would have simply flammed up

Poor Sunny, in the doghouse, for ogling at Sunny when he was actually staring into space where there was no SunπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rumi is a genius, I love all his quotes, they are the first I search for - but here I loved this quote, it had a butterfly in it, which reminded me of the story - The butterfly that stomped.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarySKY

Dear Nynu ..πŸ€—

What a beautiful story .. 

Your words about colors remind me with the song 
[ True Colors ] though it lyrics have nothing to do with your concept of story ..
It is a beautiful song ( it now in the most played tracks in my phone πŸ˜ƒ )

I almost forgot about it - I like Phil Collins version the best, mostly because his song - "Another day in paradise" is my eternal favourite.

I love that you will give us more of your character of your SS Amaranthine .. The color Gold ..

I will try to give more😳😳😳

I have this habit like Sanskar .. I would stare into nothing in particular , then someone would get me out of my thoughts by " why are you staring at me like this ?!! " Or " where are lost ?!! " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Trust me it did get me into so many embarrassing situations .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Do not worry, you will master it, by learning to stare at the laptop screen. My team members close to me now know that the more serious I am looking, staring intently, the frivolous the work I am doing. So you can guess how focused I must have looked when I had to watch the song "Baby Doll" 🀣- (I did not watch it much, thoughπŸ˜‰ )

Poor Sanskar 6 weeks is a long time .. 

Six weeks, or as Sanskaar counted, forty six days is very very longπŸ˜‰

Ragini thinking is indeed different .. I am thinking if she give this idea to Swara , what the things she will do to Laksh ?!!  Well I am just asking ..πŸ˜‰ Swara yes it indeed worth all the sweat and hard work for it .. 

Ragini - that is for another day, maybe one colour for her, she is very likeable in this AU, right? And yes, every drop of sweat was worth that single instant of fire in his eyes. She is now convinced that he would only "see" her.

Nynu .. 
It so beautiful πŸ˜³πŸ‘ And your the style is just amazing .. 

That is a great compliment, I wanted to know if you could imagine it without me going into explicit detail (I still find it a little difficult to write those scenes😳)

Love
Khushi 

Dear Khushi,

Replied in blue above.

love,
Nyna
StarySKY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nynu ..

Phil collins version of true colors is beautiful .. but I like this cover more for the song it was by a participant in The Voice ..

https://youtu.be/UmnJksAn3yM

And I loved the writing style .. I think it is a bit difficult to write like that .. if I was in your place I would end with a confused mind .. though reading it is not confusing at all .. 

Love 
Khushi
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
O.M.G😲😳

f**k.

Ok. Now that's out of the way. . .

πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜†

First of all, I can't believe you can write this. Seriously, my version of you Sakura24 Banjaaran Tootiefrootie and Coritoergosum is pretty saint like . . . I expect soul crushing angst, sex minus the crude names of body part and scenes from.show somehow Incorporated into your AU stories. Something beyond this make me go😲😲😲 in a good way, really. 

Par yeh to . . .

I guess the absence of anything remotely serious made me so surprised. Man, Sunny LeoneπŸ€ͺ And I can't believe Swara went to learn dance! Was that lap dance or Pole dance? Which tutor she could find who won't be judgmental of her actions and also could give such amazing ideas! Ragini and Tanu is my new fav. KudosπŸ‘ Raat akeli hai! It's my ultimate seduction song . . If I had a playlist it would be on top. Next is Aa Zara kareeb seπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Sanskaar's that dialogue about celibate priest losing it πŸ€£

Now that you wrote it, there has to be a story where Sanskaar gets jealous of someone hitting on Swara and she makes fun of him. You can even write a HBO level sex in thatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† take this advice into consideration pretty please.

Thanks for pm HonπŸ€—
Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res Nyna...

Just came home from bowling game so my fingers are hurting.. I will read this in the morning and leave a detailed comment.

I am glad that you have chosen to construct a new OS instead of an epilogue so that it can be a standalone read. I see that there are certain readers who read OS but not SS and FF.. this would be a way to reach out to them.

As a writer, I feel epilogue are a new beginning for the tales. I normally have a string resolve to not write an epilogue and close all sub plots with the last chapter. However someone dear comes along, requesting for an epilogue. I can't help but go back, read the whole story and write an epilogue.

I hope you have a link on the last part of Amaranthine linking to this one shot so that those who read the play don't miss out on this. If you haven't,  please take this as a suggestion.

Also looks like your obsession for color is back..  Amaranth to Gold, I guess I have to read to understand the transition or the nexus ..

Ab mujhse aur nahi hota.. will pakka be back tomorrow.. have a good night😊
Cogito_Ergo_Sum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

O.M.G😲😳

f**k.

Ok. Now that's out of the way. . .

πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜†

First of all, I can't believe you can write this. Seriously, my version of you Sakura24 Banjaaran Tootiefrootie and Coritoergosum is pretty saint like . . . I expect soul crushing angst, sex minus the crude names of body part and scenes from.show somehow Incorporated into your AU stories. Something beyond this make me go😲😲😲 in a good way, really. 

Par yeh to . . .

I guess the absence of anything remotely serious made me so surprised. Man, Sunny LeoneπŸ€ͺ And I can't believe Swara went to learn dance! Was that lap dance or Pole dance? Which tutor she could find who won't be judgmental of her actions and also could give such amazing ideas! Ragini and Tanu is my new fav. KudosπŸ‘ Raat akeli hai! It's my ultimate seduction song . . If I had a playlist it would be on top. Next is Aa Zara kareeb seπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Sanskaar's that dialogue about celibate priest losing it πŸ€£

Now that you wrote it, there has to be a story where Sanskaar gets jealous of someone hitting on Swara and she makes fun of him. You can even write a HBO level sex in thatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† take this advice into consideration pretty please.

Thanks for pm HonπŸ€—

Riya, Nynu πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sorry to interrupt. πŸ˜‰ But Riya...I am saintlike? πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Ahem...thanks re. I don't think so πŸ€£, but it's nice to adjust the tiara on my head, bask in my halo, and preen my gauzy angel wings. πŸ˜‰ (I have tucked my horns under my tresses and hidden my broomstick somewhere). πŸ˜†

Lots of Love 

Viji 

Edited by Cogito_Ergo_Sum - 7 years ago
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyna deariee...
I must tell u i soo enjoyed this style of writing...

Also want to confess, i so wanted epilogue of amaranthine as their was vacant space under chapter 7..but still could not unreserve to ask for it...n now u gave a curtain call.it was nice too..but ...but you gave .. this spin off journey...im literally jumping with sheer joy n happiness...thanku ..thank u so much babes...it was outclass...

First spectrum..one shade ..colour golden..it was awesome...sanky n swara  stupid fight...over sunny leone.which was cute..i agree with ragini sanky can never see anyone other than swara...but fight purposely stretched soo much by swara.as she planned a surprise...b the outcome it yield was what every swasan crazy fan wanted..pure bliss...ethereal jaan...im in dazze...hehe...

Love u...
Talia
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Riya, Nynu πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sorry to interrupt. πŸ˜‰ But Riya...I am saintlike? πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Ahem...thanks re. I don't think so πŸ€£, but it's nice to adjust the tiara on my head, bask in my halo, and preen my gauzy angel wings. πŸ˜‰ (I have tucked my horns under my tresses and hidden my broomstick somewhere). πŸ˜†

Lots of Love 

Viji 

Riya,

I never thought I could appear saintlike - and am glad that misconception is laid to rest. πŸ˜‰ I am more like - I have to fly, wings or broomsticks - pretty flexible either way.

I will get back to reply to your comment in a while.

Viji,

I have no doubts about you being saint like - no way on earth - though you do hold the crown for the Queen of all writings especially of the ML track😊

love,
Nyna

Edited by Nynaeve - 7 years ago
blindassassin thumbnail
Nyna
I woke up on a Sunday morning unprepared for something like this. First a special mention from one of the most loved and talented writer of the forum!!!! what more can I ask?. Thankyou dear ,the eternal romantic you are ,I wanted to know how you would potray their love after marriage. And you have lavishly treated me with what I wanted. There is a saying in my language. I asked for a flower ,you gave me a garden. Thank you ,once again.
Now swara doing a hip move in that dress, what a scene!!!! No wonder sanskar could not hold beyond first three lines. One may think ,is it this hard to learn a few steps?  But here it is not helly or the normal swara that is learning dance, but the mathematical genius who never knew there is world beyond maths who is learning something challenging.Kudos for your creativity. Hope there will a series of One Shots to follow.We crazy fans are never satisfied.
Love you, Veena...
You may be feeling apprehensive about writing love making scenes.But let me assure you..it was beautiful nothing vulgar in it. And as shru once said it's only a first time shyness( zenith)later will enjoy writing it. Hope it will the same with you.
Edited by blindassassin - 7 years ago
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wooohooo Nynu dearest!! πŸ€—
Superb OS. πŸ‘ I loved that Swara's bold move has been finally paid off. πŸ˜‰ Loved this OS sooo muchhh!!! ❀️
With love,
Aheli.