Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pilar

I hope rishab will do tht frst... Somehow i hv this intuition...///////////////

this is not a hope... ths is the thng tht is gng to happen!!! he vil confess first!!โค๏ธ

really... Hw do u know tht? 
pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab_sushita2

really... Hw do u know tht? 

arreyy.. u urself told raina is stuborn!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜† which is very much true..she with her bold n strong image has the least chance to confess!! though shes the who identified her feelings first..!

chances are high tht he vl shed his ego first!!coz his character is like tht!!if rishb do somethng..its out of his love..wen it comes to his family or anyone!!!  

if my guess is right..he was abt to tell his love in last episode itself...unless kiara interferred it wud have occured!!! tht too infront of everyone!!
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilar

arreyy.. u urself told raina is stuborn!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜† which is very much true..she with her bold n strong image has the least chance to confess!! though shes the who identified her feelings first..!

chances are high tht he vl shed his ego first!!coz his character is like tht!!if rishb do somethng..its out of his love..wen it comes to his family or anyone!!!  
Hmm bt not in these episodes he iz going to confess... We wll be seeing nok jhok ov rishna in jungle... For now am satisfied even by their arguments atleast they r giving us alone rishna in jungle๐Ÿ˜ณ

if my guess is right..he was abt to tell his love in last episode itself...unless kiara interferred it wud have occured!!! tht too infront of everyone!!

Hmmm as for now he iz nt going to confess... Bt am happy tht atleast we will get to see alone rishna in jungle... Even though they will be doing arguments we knw... Bt they r alone nd we wll get to see their cute nok jhoks๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by zainab_sushita2 - 7 years ago