Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
even i didnt forgt the fact tht he said to raina she being a boytoy!! he shud never ever said tht..n he got wat he deserved... and its very irritatin wen he gets angry..wat he is blabering is so mean at times.. tht gold digger thng,boytoy, and thn u r superior... he has got the worst dialogues wen he gets angry!! 

i didnt cover these thngs up... bt here the debate was not on ths..tht is why i said on raina...it was on innocence!!!!

its not a big thng if a lady confess first..tht is wat i was telling.. since she identified it first..

bt she thnks tht she is not rishbs type... and he thnks tht she dnt want to stay in ths marrige!!

my analysis wasnt from rishbs side alone...bt wen the cvs began to mess up wid her character..i concentrated on rishb!! true tht an aham fan...bt RishNa is RishNa to me!! not rishb alone!

rishb n raina cant be seperate entity wen it comes to their love story!!!!
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
pilar thumbnail
I would say it's their egos that's separating them. Both are at equal fault. Just my POV..//////////
this is 100% true...i thnk  rishb is more egoistic.. its in his mind...while they were quarelling in the name of rakhis death...he said tht " i dnt knw a thng..u urself is superior!!..every fault is mine..etc etc" its his ego made him said tht! rainas prb is not ths..more than ego..she goes on arguing wid him most of the time..there are times one shud keep quite..bt she lacks it wen it comes to rishb! 

so both are not perfect..both have humane faults..they are human beings of reel..usually hero-herione are made in perfection😊
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Pilar.

Congrats on becoming a Goldie.
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Namita_

Thanks Pilar.

Congrats on becoming a Goldie.

u have been missing frm here these days??? seems like u r fed up wid the episodes!!!🤓
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
nimmu96 thumbnail
Pailar, you pointed out out all 5he points rightly. Rishab is not innocent, he has his share of short comings. And yes he has the worst dialogues when he burst out. But the point is it was Raina who suggested the marriage plan. After Raaki's death she should have walked out of the marriage dignified and confessed her feelings to Rishab.  The dialogue "thum koyi rishta nibha nahi sakte", is irritating. She wants to stay in marriage and she wants him to confess first, why? 
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmu96

Pailar, you pointed out out all 5he points rightly. Rishab is not innocent, he has his share of short comings. And yes he has the worst dialogues when he burst out. But the point is it was Raina who suggested the marriage plan. After Raaki's death she should have walked out of the marriage dignified and confessed her feelings to Rishab.  The dialogue "thum koyi rishta nibha nahi sakte", is irritating. She wants to stay in marriage and she wants him to confess first, why? 

I dnt find this thing irritating in raina...she dnt want rishab to confess frst.. She alwayz wanted any sort of signal of rishb which shows abt his feeling bt unfortunately she didnt get it as rishab was itself in a confusion state...
I found raina dumb when she accepted  rishab and kiara marriage... As rishab said her to stay bck...bt she jst humilated him by saying tmay koi rishta nibhana nhi ata tmay sab kuch drama lgta ha...nd iam usually annoyed by her stubborn behaviour towards rishab... 
Thts the thing in which raina iz on fault rather than expressing her feeling to rishab
pilar thumbnail

exactly..this is wat i am talking abt.. i took rishbs side coz he himself is confused of wats happening around him...  i have always said tht he wil realize his feelings only wen raina is not ter wid him... as i said..he said the same dialogue in last episode,!!!  

raina as everyone knws is strong..and she was bold enuf to tell the entire family tht appu is br..! bt wen it comes to love she is afraid..!! she can  tell to rishb like ths " i thnk i am not ur type" for which rishb wud definitely tell watz in his mind abt her..infact he told how he sees raina to the entire family wen they sends appu out.. he always appreciated her selflesness and acknowldeged it... its jst tht he dnt want to repeat watz happened wid kiara!! 

bt on rainas side ths much confusion was all due to the mus!! mu's coz of appu..nd kiara..and always the mood to quarrel wid him.. tht day wen her dad died she burst out..bt rishb keep silence..he understud her situation! bt wen rakhi died rishb burst out..n raina burst out equally!! thtz the difference betwwen them.. i am talking abt the characters of rishb and raina.. not aham and krystle!!! 

and she walked away from tht home sighting the most stupid reasoning ever.. tht day everyone of our forum discussed it.. i remember and we all agreed cvs messed up her character!!

he asked her several times if she wants to stay or not..he asks it coz of the fact tht if she really wishes,thn he is okay wid tht!!!for which she always replied no!! how many times he straight away asked her?? the thng is tht rishb wants thngs to be straight... he cannot understand the indirect cues!!! still he tried wid tht sindoor thng.. and he evn smiled at rainas reaction initially..bt ends up quarelling!

so also wid raina.. she thnks tht rishb care because he is obliged to do tht cause raina did so much for rakhi.. she thnks like tht because rishb always connect the relation of them wid rakhi.. coz at tht time he never realized his love... 

raina as a girl is very much modern..she dont want to b a doormat!! bt wen it comes to love she is pathetic i shud say!  both rishb n raina had enuf time to figure out thngs!! and once even rishb said to her.." i knw tht u love me..bt still i am asking u to go frm here"(appuma conspiracy rishb applying med" at tht time raina rejected tht she doesnt love him..she said thtz frnship..bt wid shaadi everythng changed for raina! bt never accepted it!

and wen they decide to get married..raina even said.. "if rishb really wishes to marry her...still she vl say no!..." remember ths dialogue?

rishb also isnt a perfct guy(and i pointed out his worst habits already)... bt we shud accpet the fact tht he did ask her several times if she wishes to stay or not!

now tht he knws his feelings..bt now his n her prb is kiara!! 
pilar thumbnail
I found raina dumb when she accepted  rishab and kiara marriage... As rishab said her to stay bck...bt she jst humilated him by saying tmay koi rishta nibhana nhi ata tmay sab kuch drama lgta ha...nd iam usually annoyed by her stubborn behaviour towards rishab... 
Thts the thing in which raina iz on fault rather than expressing her feeling to rishab////////////

this❤️ with ths cvs completely destroyed her character... ths is wat i am talking always!!

koyi rishta nibhana nahin ata!! if tht is the condition..thn how come he alwys saves her!! bt he kept silent ter...he didnt argued wid her.. at tht time..coz deep down he knws y raina thnks like tht...
now tht he knws he loves her... and he is regretting tht he never told his love!! only thng is he realized it very late!!

now let us see how they both vl come together... always its the brahmarakshas which acts as the catalyst...so...!!!!!! 
nimmu96 thumbnail
Well analysed Pailar, Raina's character has gone for a toss since separation. from day one Rishab is portrayed as play boy kind of character. Raina fell for him inspite of that. What signal did she expect from him. Remember he says to the villagers, walk on my corpse before you reach her and she wants more signals.

zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i dnt think raina want rishb to confess frst... She was in luv with rishab nd her heart wnt to stay wth him.. Bt a girl hv its own self respct.. She dont want to force her on rishab ..she dnt want rishab to confess frst ..raina just wanted any sorted of signal frm rishab to knw abt his feelings... 
Though i found her dumb when she accepted rishab nd kiara marriage nd humilates rishab when he said her to stay back... I feel she is very stubborn nd irritating towards rishab... nd thts wht her mistake iz rather than expressing her feeling...