and she actually became yamini of naagin

akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Just came accross new promo which showed that black mysterious person kidnapped & sended br to scientists for research . & if u guys carefully hear her is is none other than mohini shrivastav .though spoiler regarding this were making rounds but I didn't believed them thought why would they copy paste but no seems like I expected too much from cvs in regards to something different ðŸ˜•.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes akshi, the silhouette looks like Mohini only. Endure it, what else.
pilar thumbnail
wat abt ths???

The team recently shot for this high-intensity sequence wherein Sanjay Brahmarakshas will be drugged by Shivam and his men and will get him caught. Shivam will also make money out of it by selling the Brahmarakshas to poachers for research purpose.

ths is possible coz he studied outside the country,..and was dng research on the same!! so he may have tied up wid mohihi.. 

this is the new news circulating abt br!
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
pilar thumbnail
they are purposefully making us all confused...!! cvs!

in last episodes several thns where revealed altogether..which was kept away from sbs ppl... so i am keeping quiet.. wait until it get airs!! better to keep silence now... dnt thnk too much!!! let thm shoot n show watever in sbs.. let us wait for sat n sun😊
akshi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilar

wat abt ths???

The team recently shot for this high-intensity sequence wherein Sanjay Brahmarakshas will be drugged by Shivam and his men and will get him caught. Shivam will also make money out of it by selling the Brahmarakshas to poachers for research purpose.

ths is possible coz he studied outside the country,..and was dng research on the same!! so he may have tied up wid mohihi.. 

this is the new news circulating abt br!

Is this a TC article ?? I only trust them they always give crrct news . & yes quite possible he was with mohini coz just now I remembered when mohini met phooli in mandir from their conversation it seemed like she knows shivam from before only I might b wrong here but yea they were talking abt . Him only . 
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

Is this a TC article ?? I only trust them they always give crrct news . & yes quite possible he was with mohini coz just now I remembered when mohini met phooli in mandir from their conversation it seemed like she knows shivam from before only I might b wrong here but yea they were talking abt . Him only . 

yh tellychakkar
akshi. thumbnail

they are purposefully making us all confused...!! cvs!

in last episodes several thns where revealed altogether..which was kept away from sbs ppl... so i am keeping quiet.. wait until it get airs!! better to keep silence now... dnt thnk too much!!! let thm shoot n show watever in sbs.. let us wait for sat n sun😊

For mohini it's somewhat sure only m not saying as per sbs but new promo I m sure I herd mohini voice only or it might b they all want us to think mohini & culprit May turn out to b someone else ðŸ˜• ur right we should stop using our brains now & w8 for episode hope this week episode doesn't confuse us more ðŸ˜†
pilar thumbnail
and akshi... wat i am telling is tht..mohini somehow wants to save her family from br..so she may hav found ths idea to send him out of the country for research..shivm may hav helped her.. tht is wat i am telling!!  there vl be another real villiain for sure!

i am waiting for the episodes..coz our artists were telling tht several thngs wil be revealed in upcoming episodes...

better we dont go for speculations!
akshi. thumbnail

and akshi... wat i am telling is tht..mohini somehow wants to save her family from br..so she may hav found ths idea to send him out of the country for research..shivm may hav helped her.. tht is wat i am telling!!  there vl be another real villiain for sure!

i am waiting for the episodes..coz our artists were telling tht several thngs wil be revealed in upcoming episodes...

better we dont go for speculations!

Hmm so this sounds convincing ðŸ˜Š & regarding revelations to take place hope they don't forget to answer the question so raised . 
nimmu96 thumbnail
If it happens to be Mohini and Raina is the person to find out just imagine more misunderstanding for Rishna as Rishab is not going to believe her. Nikunj tweeted saying more misunderstanding coming. I am really pissed off.
But say if they are going to sell BR to some foreigner then why can't it be Kiara. She suddenly popped up from nowhere after a breakup of six years. How come she suddenly remembered Rishab. Still hoping for best for Rishu is what I am more worried about. Poor guy is going to be shattered beyond repair.