Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: nimmu96

If it happens to be Mohini and Raina is the person to find out just imagine more misunderstanding for Rishna as Rishab is not going to believe her. Nikunj tweeted saying more misunderstanding coming. I am really pissed off.

But say if they are going to sell BR to some foreigner then why can't it be Kiara. She suddenly popped up from nowhere after a breakup of six years. How come she suddenly remembered Rishab. Still hoping for best for Rishu is what I am more worried about. Poor guy is going to be shattered beyond repair.

nimmu...dont eat ur brains thnking..keep calm and wait for the episodes... in the end..rishb vl have raina... !! he vl have no other choice other than believing her!!! 
pilar thumbnail
u r talking abt ths tweet right?? i thnk its her personal thng! not related to the show! and tht tweet if it meant to be of the show...is obviously meaning tht mu is betwwn rish n kia

nimmu96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilar

u r talking abt ths tweet right?? i thnk its her personal thng! not related to the show! and tht tweet if it meant to be of the show...is obviously meaning tht mu is betwwn rish n kia

Possible, but I thought it to be of the show, moreover where is understanding between Kiara and Rishab, that now they will have a misunderstanding.
nimmu96 thumbnail
And yes if people have the audacity to twist and turn an epic, this is after all fiction. The makers are the boss. We have no other choice. Will wait for the episode.
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilar

This iz for sure her personal tweet.. Why would she tweet abt the show in this way... On twitter she iz nikunj malik not kiara