MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
chhoti si baat is my favourite movie of amol palekar.👍🏼
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Phew !! How many bdays do you keep track of Mini 👍🏼
There won't be any Amol Palekar in BW again. The simple common man who wasn't heroic , still won hearts of people . He was lucky that Hrishikesh mukherjee was making movies during his era.

I voted for Baaton baaton meii coz it was slightly different role than other AP movies.
Happy Birthday Amol Palekar ji! One of the most underrated yet brilliant actors of all time who never got his due for his contribution to Indian Cinema <3 😭
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

Happy Birthday Amol Palekar ji! One of the most underrated yet brilliant actors of all time who never got his due for his contribution to Indian Cinema <3 😭

😭you and I should start a petition.you know who we will start with-the most charming one😳
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
What was the movie where Ashok Kumar teaches Amol Palekar to impress Vidhya Sinha? Asrani played the dude of office and Amol a simpleton?
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

😭you and I should start a petition.you know who we will start with-the most charming one😳

I think he is very respected in Marathi cinema. Amol Palekar and Sachin never got the success they deserved.

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

What was the movie where Ashok Kumar teaches Amol Palekar to impress Vidhya Sinha? Asrani played the dude of office and Amol a simpleton?

choti si baat😆love that movie😳
Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Amol Palekar! 

Phew !! How many bdays do you keep track of Mini 👍🏼
There won't be any Amol Palekar in BW again. The simple common man who wasn't heroic , still won hearts of people . He was lucky that Hrishikesh mukherjee was making movies during his era.

I voted for Baaton baaton meii coz it was slightly different role than other AP movies.

aaj Salim Khan ji ka bhi birtdhay hain lekin poor guy will get bashed only iss liye no thread😆
waise ab kaha hain to yahi post kar deti hoon bete's wish for his dad😳sorry amolji for spamming😆

Salman Khan @BeingSalmanKhan  

Happy birthday Dad .

F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Mommy's signature...

OT its CHOTI SI BAAT 😳 😳 😳