Nupur...What a brilliant way of expression! Hats off to Rati Pandey

Souparnikakk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi all..
I'm new to this forum or in other words,not so old to this entertainment portal. I've watched only a handful episodes of MJHT. Just a while ago, I was caught into an episode's caption Mayank-Nupur's final act. It told me that you're gonna miss this episode but I neglected..Suddenly a question cornered in my mind,whats so special about this act? I thought I should watch it first.. and when I began to watch this, I gathered myself not to admire this Nupur anymore coz if I do so, I cannot resist myself to cover the entire show, but this Nupur made me obsessed with her...She's the culprit. The way she keeps each n every expression at intact on hearing Mayank's feelings toward her was absolutely mind blowing. How beautifully she expressed her feelings too..Dear Rati Pandey, you're really a delight to watch out.. I'd like to say to the crew members of her next show only one thing...let her free n fly with her talents and she will give you a lot of feathers on your show's cap! Because you know, this is one way of 'exploiting' her innate talents. Wish you good luck dear Rati di... Love ya loads and one more thing..I wanna watch this show completely for this wonderful character but I won't watch coz I know I'm unable to find more n more new adjectives for this phenomenal artiste.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...such a lovely post...she is one of the legends dear..no wrds found yet to praise her talents..miss her alot
Souparnikakk thumbnail
Yeah...absolutely right dear. And thanks darling..

Originally posted by: sreevijayan

Awww...such a lovely post...she is one of the legends dear..no wrds found yet to praise her talents..miss her alot

Ratiholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also didn't watch MJHT , I have also followed a few episodes on Hot star... But I love Nupur... Rati has done Every kind of Character... A Perfect Bahu In Har ghar kuuch kehta hai... A revengful girl in Shaadi street, A bubbly Character in MJHT, Hitler In Hiltler Didi, A mentally Challenged girl as Lahore wali Indira in Hitler Didi, A Obsessed Lover like Zara mallick Khan In Hitler Didi, A Cop In Hitler Didi... A Negative character In Begusarai... There is no role left She didn't do... she is a versatile actress... BEAUTY WITH BRAIN Rati Pandey... becoz She chooses Shows she feels she can do and that she feels its new... she is the Best...
Souparnikakk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ratiholic

I also didn't watch MJHT , I have also followed a few episodes on Hot star... But I love Nupur... Rati has done Every kind of Character... A Perfect Bahu In Har ghar kuuch kehta hai... A revengful girl in Shaadi street, A bubbly Character in MJHT, Hitler In Hiltler Didi, A mentally Challenged girl as Lahore wali Indira in Hitler Didi, A Obsessed Lover like Zara mallick Khan In Hitler Didi, A Cop In Hitler Didi... A Negative character In Begusarai... There is no role left She didn't do... she is a versatile actress... BEAUTY WITH BRAIN Rati Pandey... becoz She chooses Shows she feels she can do and that she feels its new... she is the Best...

You're absolutely right Saswat..She's always the best. Waiting eagerly for her comeback!