Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sreevijayan
Awww...such a lovely post...she is one of the legends dear..no wrds found yet to praise her talents..miss her alot
Originally posted by: Ratiholic
I also didn't watch MJHT , I have also followed a few episodes on Hot star... But I love Nupur... Rati has done Every kind of Character... A Perfect Bahu In Har ghar kuuch kehta hai... A revengful girl in Shaadi street, A bubbly Character in MJHT, Hitler In Hiltler Didi, A mentally Challenged girl as Lahore wali Indira in Hitler Didi, A Obsessed Lover like Zara mallick Khan In Hitler Didi, A Cop In Hitler Didi... A Negative character In Begusarai... There is no role left She didn't do... she is a versatile actress... BEAUTY WITH BRAIN Rati Pandey... becoz She chooses Shows she feels she can do and that she feels its new... she is the Best...