Users

Frequent Posters

_anukulgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vimikrao

Wow such an amazing story... 

Shravan is a Major General wow... πŸ‘

I m just imagining how does Namik will look in that attire... He might look damn hot... 

So Shravan came back after 5 years... πŸ˜ƒ

His surprise was super... Kidki se kudke andar aaya & slept beside hugging her... So adorable he is... 

I just waiting how papa & daughter's milap will be... It will be most awaited moment of Shraman's life... πŸ₯³

Best of luck for u r exams
Update soon... 

If possible send PM

Thank you soo much..😳yeah...he does look damn hot..hamare paas to pic bhi haiπŸ˜†will update soon and will also pm
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhanyata

Awesomeee...πŸ˜ƒ i was helding a slight fear in my heart that there should not be any delay or something in shravan coming back. I badly wanted shravan-sumo and shravan-shriya milap...

This was freaking awesome. shravan's surprise, their convo, sumo's happiness...wonderful writing.

The last line though, shravan hearing his daughter for first time hai na!!!!  what a moment...very very very very eagerly waiting to see their milap.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Take your time, and give us a blasting adorable chapter.

u r great...great...great...great...inspite of ur health u managed to write this for us. Good to know you did ur exam well. All the best for your chemistry paper.

Also, get well really soon.

Oh my dhanyata...thank u sooo much...ur comment made me soar up high in the sky😳..look a aeroplane is crossing meπŸ˜†thank u so much dea❀️u'll get a blasting n adorable chappy soon
Edited by anukulgr8 - 7 years ago
Sunain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awwhh meri nazuk kali...πŸ˜†
Anu Anu Anu...i love u soo much n rite now i wana hugg u soo badly.
u knw wht u did a stupendous job!!
U dont deserve any tomatoz or eggs...not at all...if it cud be possible thn i wud hav showered u with lots n lots of rose
petals for sure...btw ur whts ur fav flower???

Coming to the upiii..ohh my...i was crying so badly...it was like its every part toched my soul specially the flashback..the one in which he was informed to leave...N i burst into tears..5 saal yar..such a long period..woh bhi apni family say door n hee even didnt got a chance to see his own daughter...Sumo..whn she needed him the most he wasnt there but still she compromised..dil pay patthar rak kae she let him go..

Thn she u to sleep with his photo...Sumo atleast had all family but he..he was all alone..how much he had missed thm all specially his daughter...his princess..his universe...how badly he must hav missed thm..
soo much pain...m still crying...imagining it is soo painful..par jo log yaay sab face kartay hain un ka kya haal hota ho ga...
N u made us realise their pain..surely.

Anu love you yar u nailed it...i loved it to core..i wud love if u turn this SS into FFπŸ˜ƒ

Dear best of luck for ur Chemisry test...Chemistry is my fav..i love Chemistry..wht bout u??
Hope ur hand is better now..

Love yaa
take careEdited by Sunain - 7 years ago
ArpitaSingh1806 thumbnail
Yaar Anu kya masterpiece tha, this was soo cute.  Flashbacks aur present pieces dono hi bohot amazing thi.  Especially the last convo. 'Photo se to main hi accha hu' this line was meri favourite. Awaiting the next chapter, gud luck for exams.
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunain

Awwhh meri nazuk kali...πŸ˜†
Anu Anu Anu...i love u soo much n rite now i wana hugg u soo badly.
u knw wht u did a stupendous job!!
U dont deserve any tomatoz or eggs...not at all...if it cud be possible thn i wud hav showered u with lots n lots of rose
petals for sure...btw ur whts ur fav flower???

Coming to the upiii..ohh my...i was crying so badly...it was like its every part toched my soul specially the flashback..the one in which he was informed to leave...N i burst into tears..5 saal yar..such a long period..woh bhi apni family say door n hee even didnt got a chance to see his own daughter...Sumo..whn she needed him the most he wasnt there but still she compromised..dil pay patthar rak kae she let him go..

Thn she u to sleep with his photo...Sumo atleast had all family but he..he was all alone..how much he had missed thm all specially his daughter...his princess..his universe...how badly he must hav missed thm..
soo much pain...m still crying...imagining it is soo painful..par jo log yaay sab face kartay hain un ka kya haal hota ho ga...
N u made us realise their pain..surely.

Anu love you yar u nailed it...i loved it to core..i wud love if u turn this SS into FFπŸ˜ƒ

Dear best of luck for ur Chemisry test...Chemistry is my fav..i love Chemistry..wht bout u??
Hope ur hand is better now..

Love yaa
take care

Thank you sooo much sunain...n i love you to the moon n back...n ya i love roses...n yeah he was all alone...he didnt even knew whether it was a prince or princess...😭i try whether i can turn it into a FF...😊i also luv chemistry...glad u luv it...hum behene behene...m my hand is really better thanks to all of u...will update soon...luuv u..😳
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArpitaSingh1806

Yaar Anu kya masterpiece tha, this was soo cute.  Flashbacks aur present pieces dono hi bohot amazing thi.  Especially the last convo. 'Photo se to main hi accha hu' this line was meri favourite. Awaiting the next chapter, gud luck for exams.

thanks arpita😊...Glad u liked it...i too loved that line.❀️..will update soon😳
Namiksfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know what i usually am not a such emotional person and don't cry reading stories but yours made me cry that shravan leaving flashback was soo emotional ki sumo se zyada to me ro rhi thi πŸ˜­ but last part made me smile...so basically end tak i was smiling with tears flowing down my cheeks...now u know how much i loved it bcoz i really don't have words to explain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely fantastic...
God like all I was also imagining Namik in uniform...
Waiting for sriya-shravan meeting...
Plz update soon ...
LavSriya 
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namiksfan

You know what i usually am not a such emotional person and don't cry reading stories but yours made me cry that shravan leaving flashback was soo emotional ki sumo se zyada to me ro rhi thi πŸ˜­ but last part made me smile...so basically end tak i was smiling with tears flowing down my cheeks...now u know how much i loved it bcoz i really don't have words to explain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

Aww...that was so sweet...so u were smiling with tears.😊..i will write more like this piece because having a smile with tears is a very rare sight.❀️...Glad u loved it...😳
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Absolutely fantastic...

God like all I was also imagining Namik in uniform...
Waiting for sriya-shravan meeting...
Plz update soon ...
LavSriya 

Thank u so much.😳...next part is in process...grand hai na..toh  time lagega.πŸ˜‰...aur chemistry bhi toh hai...literally dimag ka bhaaji paala ho raha hai...🀒..chuck that..thank u for ur suppor n will update soonish...😊