The Wait: A ShraMan SS (Epilogue pg.13)COMPLETED

_anukulgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone.😊.Well many few of them know me on this forum..I only do comment and this is my first independent post...It will be max of two parts with regular updates obviously..But i will continue only if u all like it...otherwise i won't kill you by my writingsπŸ˜†So Here goes my first ever TS

ShraMan SS: The Wait

It was a chilly Saturday night. Suman was standing in balcony, with a photo frame in her hand. ''Mumma'' came a voice. She turned around to see Shriya, her 5 year old tot, coming towards her. Suman smiled and sat on a chair there, pulling Shriya in her lap. 'Yes Baby??''She asked.

'Mumma aap ro rahe the na??''Shriya asked.

'Nahi  beta...mumma kyun royegi??'' Suman said trying to make herself sound normal.

Shriya took the photo frame from Sumo's hand and said ' Aap ko papa ki yaad aa rahi thi na?? '

Suman looked at the photo frame and said 'Haan Beta''

'Don't worry mumma papa aa jayenge '

Suman looked at her baby and smiled...Shriya had the same smile as her father, who used to light her heart every time he looked at her.

'haan Shriya baby, Paapa bas jaldi he aa rahe hai''

Suman looked back, it was Pushkar.

Pushkar smiled towards Sumo and Shriya ran towards him.

'Haan Chachu.  Aap mummy ko batao na...woh roz raat ko papa ka photo frame dekhkar roti hai..''Looking towards Suman''Mummy aapko pata hai na aap rote waqt bilkul aache nahi dikhte ??''

Suman smiled recalling Shravan's pout on face, how he used to make Sumo stop crying by his cute pout n puppy eyes...Shriya did the same..aakhir beti kiske thi...

'Chalo Shriyu, aab mummy ko sone do, aur hum bhi jaate hai..Mai aapko roz ki tarah aapke papa ki ek kissa bataunga...''Pushkar said and went away with Shriya.

Sumo sat on the bed ...recalling her moments with Shravan...

An hour later Pushkar came to Suman, with two cups of coffee. He knocked on the door.

'aa jayo'' Suman replied.

'Pushkar, tu yaha?? Is waqt?? Kya hua ??Sab thik hai na??''

'Haan Haan Sumo , sab thik hai, tension mat le...tumhare kamre ka light on tha aur mujhe bhi neend nahi aa rahi thi isliye socha ek saath Coffee pi le''He said, handing a cup of coffee to Suman.

'Tujhe Bhaiya ki bohot Yaad aa rahi hai na??''

'Haan, 5 saal se use dekha nahi hai..Yaad me he jee rahi hun..''Suman said, a lone tear escaped her eye.

'Haan sumo, I know. Issiliye tujhe batane aaya tha ke Bhaiya ka call aaya tha...Situation under control hai Aur woh do teen din mein waapas aa rahe hai''

Suman face shone with happiness when she heard Pushkar's words.

'Kya??Tum sach keh rahe ho??Shravan ka caal aaya tha??kab??Tumne mujhe bulaya kyun nahi??''

'Bulane hi aaya tha par tum Shriya ke saath thi...''

'Oh!!!''

Suman's happiness knew no bounds..her Shravan...Her chashmish was coming back...

'Chal, aab tu khushiya mana..Mai soone jaa raha hoo...Aur kal subhe saare family members ko yeh khush khabar de dena'' Pushkar smiled and went to his room.

Suman sat on the bed, smiling...Her shravan, her love of life was coming back after the long 5 years ...

So this was it I am damn sure u must be wondering about Shravan's character...U'll get to know that soon ...please do comment if u like it..Chappals and tomatoes are most welcome but dheere se ha...mai bohot najuk hu..😳

P.S- Constructive criticism is most welcome...

Love,

ANU

INDEX

Chapter 1 :- Above

Chapter 2 :-Pg.3

Chapter 3 :-Pg.5

Chapter 4 :-Pg.8

Epilogue :-Pg.13

Edited by anukulgr8 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
yaa me first πŸ˜ƒ
Unres

Woah tht was totally amazing..
was beautifully penned..really loved it...wss an intresting start..
Shravan 5 saal say door hai..par kahan hai...if m not wrong he must be an army officer rite πŸ˜‰
So cuz of some sort of missiom he might had to stay away from his family this long...hana πŸ˜ƒ
meri guessing ki train tu platform par aahi nhi rahi..
Plz update soon..
really u r a brillianr writer...keep writing.. πŸ˜‰
Cant wait for nxt upii...Edited by Sunain - 7 years ago
dhanyata thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my God, my heart was beating heavily wondering if shravan is not there with them, then it should not be any negative reason.πŸ₯± 
Thanks to you, saved the mood by saying that he is just away for some reason. But what might be the reason, that he is not there for 5 long years, not with his daughter who is also 5 now.πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

interesting !!

So it would be great moment to watch sumo-shravan , shravan-shriya reunion...Excited !!😊
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...u know wat my daughter name is sriya...
Here ShraMan ki daughter name also sriya..(wowww)
Is shravan on any under cover operation??
Curious to know...plz update soon.
LavSriya 
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunain

Res
yaa me first πŸ˜ƒ
Unres

Woah tht was totally amazing..
was beautifully penned..really loved it...wss an intresting start..
Shravan 5 saal say door hai..par kahan hai...if m not wrong he must be an army officer rite πŸ˜‰
So cuz of some sort of missiom he might had to stay away from his family this long...hana πŸ˜ƒ
meri guessing ki train tu platform par aahi nhi rahi..
Plz update soon..
really u r a brillianr writer...keep writing.. πŸ˜‰
Cant wait for nxt upii...

Thank You soo much😊...A word from u means a lot...will update soon
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhanyata

Oh my God, my heart was beating heavily wondering if shravan is not there with them, then it should not be any negative reason.πŸ₯± 

Thanks to you, saved the mood by saying that he is just away for some reason. But what might be the reason, that he is not there for 5 long years, not with his daughter who is also 5 now.πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

interesting !!

So it would be great moment to watch sumo-shravan , shravan-shriya reunion...Excited !!😊

Thanks😊will update soon
CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dhak dhak moments...I was like...Shravan hai ki nahi. ..πŸ˜• 5 years 
Very interestingly written...curiosity at its peak...
I hope situation remains under control. ..😊
Update soonish...😳
Jerry2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing...for once when sumo told that shravan is not there from 5yrs I was scared that It might have a sad end..but thank u for giving hope that shravan is coming back.. surely it has to be a big reason y shravan is away from his family for 5yrs... continue soon
ArpitaSingh1806 thumbnail
Hi, I'm so very excited to read this one. Sorry pehle thodha kaam tha padh nhin paayi lekin ab pakka promise. I'm sooo happy to read mere doston ke write ups 
. Abhi ke liye 
ress.
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Wow...u know wat my daughter name is sriya...

Here ShraMan ki daughter name also sriya..(wowww)
Is shravan on any under cover operation??
Curious to know...plz update soon.
LavSriya 

oh wow..thats a coincidence...will update soon😊