_anukulgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

TYSM 😳
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namiksfan

I am so so sooo happy that you updated the epilogue. ...i was waiting was it awesome. ...and sumo's way of saying i am proud of you was amazing and extraordinary  ...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

And meet you with another...meant that you are returning soonπŸ˜‰...if yes do pm meπŸ˜ƒ

Smart ha...😎 TYSM dea..will return soon..😳
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

TYSM dea..😳
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimikrao

What an epilogue Anu... πŸ‘πŸ‘

Samar & Shriya both r so cute like their parents.. Cutest childrens of the world... πŸ˜‰

I liked it when Samar says I lub u papa... & Shravan saw his little tot & smiled @ him... It was so emotional... Both kids r so happy & proud to see their father like this... taking bravery award from the General... 

Sumo won't forget Shravan's special moong ka daal... Shravan's sadness because Sumo didn't wish him.!... πŸ₯³

Wow Sumo's special wish was special like her... Both of them so adorable couple... β€οΈ

Keep writing... πŸ‘

Thanx for the PM dearπŸ˜ƒ

Vinaya..πŸ€—Tysm dea...Glad u liked it...😳
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhanyata

Epilogue was aweesoomeee... too beautiful...shravan making entire family proud...that moment when he was receiving bravery award is πŸ‘ entire famil's along with kids and sumo's emotions are described well. shravan is always giving surprises...how he went directly to home...complete family moment after that...Well written...thanks for giving such beautiful epilogue...yes waiting for another adorable update.

Dhana..πŸ€—*hope u like the name* Thank u so much dea...Glad u liked it...😳
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LubSha

Hi Anu,

Awesome epilogue. Loved this story and Namik's picture in the uniform made us easy to imagine him as army officer, and your depiction of him was on point. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Both Shriya and Samar were so cute. Shravan and Sumo's moments were very special. πŸ‘
Loved your work. Kuch naya likhne me lag Jao ab. We want more.

Lubna.

Lubna..πŸ€—TYSM bae...Glad u loved it..😳U want more u get more...Will come up with new soon..😊
_anukulgr8 thumbnail
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymousanju

anu ...pehle to let me clear...bhuli ni hu ...was waiting for ur epilogue...n was grinning like a kid at middle of night as if I got my fvrt ice cream :-p
Aww..sweet..😳
 thanks for the pm sweety (but I guess epilogue m itni kho gyi that epilogue k link k place p namik is back ka link share krdi ;) ...no problem) hota hai...
Oh my ghosh...M so so sry...
now about the epilogue ...amazing I'd say...it was up to the mark...
Thank god...I thougt that it came out like crap..😊
started with impatient lalaji...then kamu lalaji ki soniyo ...preekar...n vandy varun ...n two cutest kids shriya n samar ...aww they're the cutiepie... n sumo hay tthanks God shravu didn't faint on stage after watching his love life in such ethereal look...:-p
πŸ˜†Yeah...
 bravery award...the way you described about our soldiers a big salute to u n soldiers ko to hai hi...by whose grace we spend peaceful nights...living our life happily...that time when shravu was being praised ...I got emotional reading the sacrifices our soldiers gives for us...
Oh..thats true...we get tranquil nights juz becoz they don't sleep..
 n then cute samar I lub u papa...aha cute ...n then after knowing shravu is waiting at home sumo ka gusa ...sb wait krre ...haww cute it was...n then happy family moments during feeding moong daal ka halwa n dinner...n impatient shravu...haha lol how he was getting impatient to hear Congrats from his wife n then pushkie such a tease...n then finally shraman moments...their kiss n love...isse better ending or kya ho skti...:-p loved it my dear...waiting for ur next work...
U'll get it soon...
keep writing on shraman n don't forget to send me pm :-D ur an amazing writer...loved ur work... love, anju :)
Thank u Anju...😊

@bold luv u anju dea..πŸ€—

_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sb1185

Wowww! Simply wow! πŸ‘ Was really waiting for this! Loved naughty sumo! Still imagining namik in that uniform! Hushhh! β€οΈ  ...waiting for your next story! But this time a ff! Please! πŸ€—

Tysm Sanjh..😳..Will try to write a FF..lets see..only if time permits..
Thanks once again..Lub u..πŸ€—
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky.padda

wow
what an ending
absolutely brilliant
thank you for writing
such a beautiful story

U most welum pinky...😊
Thank You..!!!!😳