Frequent Posters

vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
unfortunately, a lot of guys are exactly like this
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
serial is stuff that court cases are made of.. sickest mom son relationship on indian TV. its clear he needs sona for one thing Ishwari cant give him 😡
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: romanticgurl070

Dev & Ishwari relationship was always like that.

Dev fell in love with Sona without the permission of Ishwari but break up with her soon after knowing that Ishwari was not happy.  

Similarly Dev addresses Asha as maa willingly but after knowing Ishwari is upset because of that he decided to stop addressing Asha as maa.  

I don't think such a mother-son relationship really exist where the mother wants the son to belong ONLY to her, not even to his wife.

I hope Sona doesn't get to know about that else she'll be damn hurt.  

Thankfully I have not yet watched the episode and don't either plan to do so else it will just spoil my day.

Edited:
I had also noticed that after proposal night when Sona addressed Ishwari as maa she was not happy but there was a sudden change in her expression as she didn't want to express that.  So I think Ishwari won't mind it at all if Sona will not address her as maa.. 

Such double standard: on one side Ishwari SIL Ranveer used to addredd her as maa and she was very happy with it but now when her SON is doing the same she thinks Dev is going away from her.  

What would have happen if Ranveer mother would have asked him not to address his MIL as maa??

#RV mother is wealthier than Ishwari when it comes to maturity.#

I dont think Ishwari cares if RV or Sona calls her ma...she is just not bothered ...her mind is ONLY occupied by Dev and anything to deal with Dev. And yes you are right when She called her ma , her face had changed...and I dont think she likes her addressing that ...it is like that word is ONLY meant for her Son and daughters...

I feel Sona should call her Saasu ma...thats the best !!
romanticgurl070 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

I dont think Ishwari cares if RV or Sona calls her ma...she is just not bothered ...her mind is ONLY occupied by Dev and anything to deal with Dev. And yes you are right when She called her ma , her face had changed...and I dont think she likes her addressing that ...it is like that word is ONLY meant for her Son and daughters...

I feel Sona should call her Saasu ma...thats the best !!

Yeah right Saasu ma would be the right way for Sona to address Ishwari as this would clearly define their relationship as MIL & DIL