Finally True colour out !! Its Grey for Ishu!!

Posted: 7 years ago
I did not watch todays episode and thank god for that ...but read the update ..I guess its clear now that Ishwari is insecure and is notoriously possessive about Dev and his wealth. And that Dev is absolutely insensitive towards his wife , takes her for granted and is spineless...And I am glad every one agrees to it . Till now I didnt get to see a single post supporting Ishwari and Dev. How could some one just change so easily like the way he did ...I cant even think about it ...😡
Am just wondering what would be Sona's reaction  to this??

PS : I really want Sona to walk out of Dev's life ...from the beginning I felt she gave in too easily ...both the times ...she didnt play the waiting game...I guess this time she should really not give in at all... concentrate on her career.. She deserves some one better ...definitely not him ...at least from what I read ...its disgusting 

We kept saying that Sona is rushing into marriage and people were getting upset. But see, this guy has the emotional maturity of an ant. He doesn't care whom he hurts as long as he keeps his mother happy. He did it before, he is doing it again. 
Are they mother-son? 
The last scene where Ishwari really hugs him like he was her lover was so sick man! 

Dev and Ishwari are both grey and in different hues and shades. 

Can a wife really fit into this scheme of things? She is bring insulted left, right and centre and we have Dev turning the other way! 

I literally puked at the last scene! 
I too wanted DEV and Ishwari Know the Value of other relations too..😡

I love u beta to dauhters and I Love U Sona bolne se nehi hota...

CV's let us down soo much today as Dev's character...😕
I hated d last part even more dan break up ..i m so damn irritated right now
So true. Dev jab ghar aata hai to apna multi million dimag office rakh ke aata hai... ki usko samajh nahi aat ki maa kyu naraz hai ... aur mama ji seriously kabhi kabhi aag mein desi ghee dalte hai ... dev ki help to kar di ye samjhane mein ki uski pyari mataji kyu naraz hai ... par dev kobye nahi bataya ki what ishwari is doing is not right and this situation needs to be handled delicately so in a long run ye parivar parivar rahe ...

Ishwari ne toh apni situation ko ek hathiyaar bana liya hai apne aap ko sahi batane ke liye ... her convo with sona in kitchen was so pathetic ... wish cvs had crafted some good serious thoughtful dialogues for Sona to kinna hint ki Ish ab ye drama roj ron ka boring ho gaya ... kuch naya karo
Originally posted by tia.o

We kept saying that Sona is rushing into marriage and people were getting upset. But see, this guy has the emotional maturity of an ant. He doesn't care whom he hurts as long as he keeps his mother happy. He did it before, he is doing it again. 

Tia , its not about emotional maturity ...he is absolutely selfish ...he is emotionally matured to understand his mom's , sisters needs but not his wife or her relatives ...

He was selfish before...and as I have always said it is because of Ishu's upbringing ...but that doesnt mean he should just blindly stay that way...our parents bring us up but there are things or certain aspects which we dont think is right and we follow our heart at the same time correct them too...

Why is this fellow acting that way...he could have said rt ...she is calling you ma because you are my mom...and in the similar way I will call her ma because Asha happens to be his wife's mother. ...that doesnt spoil his equation with his mom rt??

Instead that he says he will never call her mother ma !! what is he planning to call her then ?? 
Aunty??
Originally posted by WeRockTheWorld

Tia , its not about emotional maturity ...he is absolutely selfish ...he is emotionally matured to understand his mom's , sisters needs but not his wife or her relatives ...

He was selfish before...and as I have always said it is because of Ishu's upbringing ...but that doesnt mean he should just blindly stay that way...our parents bring us up but there are things or certain aspects which we dont think is right and we follow our heart at the same time correct them too...

Why is this fellow acting that way...he could have said rt ...she is calling you ma because you are my mom...and in the similar way I will call her ma because Asha happens to be his wife's mother. ...that doesnt spoil his equation with his mom rt??

Instead that he says he will never call her mother ma !! what is he planning to call her then ?? 
Aunty??

Maybe he will call her 'Amma'! 
Originally posted by pkbdas61

Are they mother-son? 
The last scene where Ishwari really hugs him like he was her lover was so sick man! 

Dev and Ishwari are both grey and in different hues and shades. 

Can a wife really fit into this scheme of things? She is bring insulted left, right and centre and we have Dev turning the other way! 

I literally puked at the last scene! 

Thank god I didnt watch ...and I am not going to ...am sure my blood will boil even more...

I have always felt Ishu's body language with Dev is just not rt?? Especially when Sona is there she acts even more differently...again I give into my benefit of doubt there...not sure what exactly she is trying to prove ...what ever it is she can never ever take Sona's place. 
Originally posted by sukklover

I too wanted DEV and Ishwari Know the Value of other relations too..😡

I love u beta to dauhters and I Love U Sona bolne se nehi hota...

CV's let us down soo much today as Dev's character...😕

For me more than them realising values of other relationships , I want Dev to know his mom's actual intentions and abt he insecurities. 

I also want Sona to walk out and this time for good...she shouldnt turn back and look at him till he is able to sort things out at his home , correct his mom and convince her that she is very much needed in his life..I mean prove it thru deeds than words!!