Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Nehz

So true. Dev jab ghar aata hai to apna multi million dimag office rakh ke aata hai... ki usko samajh nahi aat ki maa kyu naraz hai ... aur mama ji seriously kabhi kabhi aag mein desi ghee dalte hai ... dev ki help to kar di ye samjhane mein ki uski pyari mataji kyu naraz hai ... par dev kobye nahi bataya ki what ishwari is doing is not right and this situation needs to be handled delicately so in a long run ye parivar parivar rahe ...

Ishwari ne toh apni situation ko ek hathiyaar bana liya hai apne aap ko sahi batane ke liye ... her convo with sona in kitchen was so pathetic ... wish cvs had crafted some good serious thoughtful dialogues for Sona to kinna hint ki Ish ab ye drama roj ron ka boring ho gaya ... kuch naya karo

Agreed on mamaji's talk with Dev...this mamaji he is another trouble maker I feel ...last time also the break up happened because of his indirect and in complete communication with his nephew...and I feel this discussion will also end up in some sad situations...
Rhy2015 thumbnail
M boiling n I didn't even watch the episode yet.Dev has done it again even during the break up time,he took an impulsive decision n regret it later. I really want Sona to leave this man now n let him regret it whole life.
Ishwari is definitely considering herself as his wife,mother,God,sister,father etc etc.

In nut shell,they should throw everyone out n live happily ever after.
Shilky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am sure you must have noticed Ishwari's expressions as well from last few episodes.
She looks like a betrayed GF.

I am not liking myself for saying so about a mother but Ishu has left no choices.
It has been a sickening experience watching her yearning for Dev and his undivided attention.

Originally posted by: pkbdas61

Are they mother-son? 

The last scene where Ishwari really hugs him like he was her lover was so sick man! 

Dev and Ishwari are both grey and in different hues and shades. 

Can a wife really fit into this scheme of things? She is bring insulted left, right and centre and we have Dev turning the other way! 

I literally puked at the last scene! 

randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sona wud not get to know abt it..CVs hav used this just to pacify Ish n boil our blood. Dev ..can u really see eye to eye with Asha again...she is one pure soul who loves u like her own son.

Ayaan n Sona wud b a good match. Anyone but Dev. I wonder how Dev fell in love with Sona..when all his love, thoughts, devotion is bound with Ish's pallu.

I am not a Shaheer fan but today I feel bad that he has to portray such a disgusting chatacter. 

Nehz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhy2015

In nut shell,they should throw everyone out n live happily ever after.

In deveshwari mansion
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pkbdas61

Maybe he will call her 'Amma'! 

is that a bengali word for maa/mother?? if yes then that would be gr8  which will irk ishwari more 👍🏼
pkbdas61 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

is that a bengali word for maa/mother?? if yes then that would be gr8  which will irk ishwari more 👍🏼

No, it is a South Indian word for mother!
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
today for the first time i am feeling bad at myself for all those time i have defended dev... he can never grow PERIOD
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shilky88

I am sure you must have noticed Ishwari's expressions as well from last few episodes.

She looks like a betrayed GF.

I am not liking myself for saying so about a mother but Ishu has left no choices.
It has been a sickening experience watching her yearning for Dev and his undivided attention.

@ BOLD...not just once but many a times I felt so ...remember the first fight they had wrt Vicky's job issue, at that time also she hugged him...in such a odd way...and Dev I cant understand him at all...boys normally dont like being clingy ..after an age they like to keep a distance ...frequent hugs or such emotional black mails make them really irritated and they openly say ...dont do that I dont like ...give me my space...

This guy I dont know whats wrong ...😡
romanticgurl070 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Dev & Ishwari relationship was always like that.
Dev fell in love with Sona without the permission of Ishwari but break up with her soon after knowing that Ishwari was not happy.  

Similarly Dev addresses Asha as maa willingly but after knowing Ishwari is upset because of that he decided to stop addressing Asha as maa.  

I don't think such a mother-son relationship really exist where the mother wants the son to belong ONLY to her, not even to his wife.

I hope Sona doesn't get to know about that else she'll be damn hurt.  

Thankfully I have not yet watched the episode and don't either plan to do so else it will just spoil my day.

Edited:
I had also noticed that after proposal night when Sona addressed Ishwari as maa she was not happy but there was a sudden change in her expression as she didn't want to express that.  So I think Ishwari won't mind it at all if Sona will not address her as maa.. 

Such double standard: on one side Ishwari SIL Ranveer used to addredd her as maa and she was very happy with it but now when her SON is doing the same she thinks Dev is going away from her.  

What would have happen if Ranveer mother would have asked him not to address his MIL as maa??

#RV mother is wealthier than Ishwari when it comes to maturity.#

Edited by romanticgurl070 - 7 years ago