Romance in Summer Last chapter-pg44 Maaneet SS

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

pt1,2-pg1  pt3-pg9 

pt4-pg16 (Rishbala ending)

Pt4-pg23 pt5-pg27 pt6-pg34 pt7,8-pg39 pt9-pg44

This SS is based on the Malayalam movie Summer in Bethlehem which was remade into tamil as Lesa Lesa.

Dedicated to sanghita0000 who wanted me to write on Maaneet-Rishbala.

Part1

Rishab Kundra who is known as RK is unemployed,his business failed.so he goes to Goa in depression.he sees a man lying on the road after an accident.He was bleeding.
RK:Oh my God..this person's condition is pathetic.If he is not taken to hospital he may even die.Nobody is bothered to take him to hospital.Atleast I have to do that.
RK takes him 2 the hospital.

Nurse:The patient needs A+ blood.
RK:I will donate blood.
RK's blood gets tested and then his blood is given for the patient.
Thus he gets saved.that person was very happy 2 see RK who saved him.
he:i don't know how to thank u.its bcoz of u that i'm alive now.
RK:No need of thanking me.I just did a social animal's duty.
He smiles:can i know ur name? 
RK:My name is Rishab Kundra.But everybody including me calls myself  RK.
He: will also call you RK.
RK smiles:What is your name?
 that person tells:i'm Maan Singh Khurana...Maan.
they become friends within a short period.they share everything with each other.RK tells him his problems.Maan tells that he is an orphan who was adopted by a rich man named Aryaman Singh Khurana.he died & all his wealth is in Maan's name.he is the owner of the Khurana estate.he tells RK 2 stay with him and help him in all the estate matters. RK does that.but he he writes to his parents that he is a successful business man here,he is the owner of the Khurana estate.Maan does'nt mind that as he does'nt want RK to be a loser for his family . 
1 day RK gets a pomeranian dog as well as a CD by post.there was a letter tied to the dog's leg.
he reads it:i luv u RK.but i can't reveal my name now.but i'm one among the daughters of Mr.Inder. 
RK can't believe it.
Maan:Who is Mr.Inder?
RK:.Inder is my dad's best friend.he is very close 2 us.We r like one family.he has 3 daughters.
Maan:3 daughters?Then how will you know which girl sent you this?
RK smiles.
RK plays the CD in the CD player..a lovely romantic song sung by that girl is heard. 

Chaahe tum kuchh na kaho maine sun liya
Ki saathi pyaar ka mujhe chun liya
Chun liya
Maine Sun liya

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar
Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar
Kar loon main kya apna haal
Aye dil-e-bekaraar
Mere dil-e-bekaraar
Tu hi bata

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar - (jo-jeeta-wohi-sikandar).

RK thinks:Inder uncle daughter madly in love with him.Cool.Very soon we can get married.
Maan:But yiu said he has three daughters. Without knowing who that girl is how can you dream of marrying her?You should also like her.Right?
RK:I don't care who she is.Because I am practical. if I marry inder's daughter I'll get her wealth and can become rich.
RK smirks.
Maan:Love is a business for you?So sad.You should not take advantage of that innocent girl's unconditional love.
RK:Maan...you know my condition.In this condition true love is not possible.
Maan:You will say like this only.Because your brain is sick.But I am sure that one day you will change your mind and fall in love..true love.
RK smiles simply.

later RK gets a phone call informing him that his grandparents r coming there with Inder's daughters during the summer vacation.RK was shocked fearing that his drama will be broken.
Maan:I am an orphan.So I never experienced the happiness of being with family.But instead of becoming happy you are worried about your family visiting you.Duffer.
RK:Maan..you know that I have told them that I am a big business man here.If they come here I will be caught red handed.
Maan:Don't worry about that.I will make sure that nobody will find your truth.Let them come.I will act as your assistant b4 them and you can act as the real owner of my estate.
RK hugs him:Maan,u r my real friend. 
Maan smiles.

Part-2...RK's grandparents & the 2 daughters of Inder come.RK and Maan welcome them.
RK's grand father Rajendar:Who  is this?
RK:He is my..
Maan:I am his assistant.
Rajendar:Why the assistant living in your house?
RK holds Maan closer:Because he is my best friend too.He has only me in this world.
Maan looks sat RK emotionally.RK smiles emotionally.
Rajendar:This is such a beautiful Mansion.Never thought that you will reach this level RK.
RK gives a pale smile.
Inder's daughters-Soumya the youngest is  is very studious,wears glasses.the 2nd one Piya is very fashionable.
RK to Maan:I want to test if any1 among them is the girl who loves me.
Maan:4 that I will give  an idea. send the dog there.the 1 who pampers the dog most will be that person.
RK:Good idea.
RK sends the dog.but both the girls equally pampers it.he gets confused.
RK:Inder uncle's eldest daughter Geet has to come.she is the most mischievous one.very naughty.but she is the cutest pet of every1.she is supposed 2 the luck of their family. 
Maan:Geet?
RK:Yes..But I call her Madhu.
Maan:But why?
RK:Because since childhood she has been crazy for having honey.With bread she prefers honey to Jam.She prefers honey to juice.She even got hurt by honey bees during childhood when she tried to get honey.So I gave her a nick name..Madhu.
Maan:That's so funny.Seems to be an interesting character.Waiting to meet her.
RK:Yep..she is very funny and interesting.You should meet her.
Piya & Soumya discuss about Geet.
Soumya:why she is not interested 2 come here?
 Piya:thats what i'm also doubting.she is a person who loves fun.but then also she is refusing to come here.
Soumya:within a short period she has changed a lot.
Piya:that's true. 
a ph call comes 4 Soumya.after the call she jumps with joy.
Soumya:Piya didi,Geet didi is coming..
Piya:really?
Soumya:Yes.Mom only rang up and and told me.
Piya:so nice..this summer will be superb.
RK & Maan go 2 the railway station 2 pick up Geet.Geet comes out of the train.
RK:Hi Madhu..
She does'nt reply.
RK:This is Maan..my best friend.
Maan:Hi Geet..
Geet does'nt respond.
Geet was very dull.not at all cheerful.RK was shocked.
Maan in his mind:what did RK tell about Geet ?she is so reserved.RK is mistaken. 

RK tells Geet:Geet,u r going 2 have fun here. 
she:i don't think so.i was not interested 2 come here.but my parents r not giving me peace of mind.they compelled me 2 come here.
 RK was shocked.
RK:How come u r so serious now?how did u change? 
she:a person cannot be the same always. Right?
RK:Ya..right.

they reach the Khurana Mansion.Geet goes inside.
 Maan:RK,Geet is not a person like u told.
 RK:Trust me Maan...she was not like this before.Now even i can't believe her change.
every1 was thrilled 2 receive Geet.but she was not interested.
Soumya:Geet didi,we r planning a party celebrate your arrival. 
Geet:nonsense.useless.i hate parties.
 Soumya:what?u used 2 make the parties really funny.
 Geet did'nt mind her.she goes 2 her room & weeps.Soumya & Piya come.they get irritated seeing her behaviour.
They:Why are you behaving like this? Why are you giving us pain by your cold behavior?
Suddenly Geet laughs:u fools!2day is fool's day.Did you all forget?
i wanted to make this day grand by fooling everyone.i started preparing 4 that at our home itself.
thats why i was behaving like this. 
Piya& Soumya are surprised:u naughty girl!
they all laugh.they dance in the room due to joy. 

Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waaaooohhh , an FF on HaYa , RishBala , ManEet and AbhIya that too by you...I am sooo sooo sooo happy yaar...you know how much I love RishBala , from your ManEeet ff you made me fall in love with them too...I even am a HaYa fan from recent days and then , AbhIya to you already know...this is a big wala treat yaar...sachi mein , GeeUmYa (GEE-soUMya-piYa) as sisters , I am getting mad  out of happiness at this time...the way you connected the Madhu thing , I loved it the most...RK seems to be evil here haan...or say money minded , as always cute understanding Maan...Love him...Now who is this girl who loves RK??? Piya or Geet...or Saumya...hey just realized , all three heroines of Vvivian together...now with whom will he actually be...will it be ManEet , RishBala , Abhiya or Haya???? well , I looved Geet's prank...don't let any girl's heart to break haan...Now let me think of som jodi names:
What about RishIya for Abhiya and SuamAbh for HaYa...update as soon as you can haan...Love you sooo sooo soo much for this start...Love you...be happy...
Thanks sanghita dii because you have an equal share in it...
by the way Jasmine, by such good plots you are increasing my excitement for reading your RagSan story...πŸ˜›
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was so Nice to see you with New Story.😊
Both Parts were So Interesting.😊
Rk and Maan Conversation was so Nice.😊
Geet Part was so Nice.😊
The Whole Conversations were so Nice.😊
The Story is getting so Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update interesting start
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome and Interesting Start of the Story
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow dr
Great update..
Rk-Maan-Geet-Sowmya
Really great update dr..
Very lovely
Keep smiling
Take care 😊
Anntempleton thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great start. 
Congratulations on New story . 
Rk is over ambitious while maan is nice guy. but since geet is madhu then which couple would it be? Maneet or rishbala ? liked geet's prank. 
But a request  please don't pair Rk with soumya. I believe just like maneet there is no other pairing for rishbala . 
Thank you for pm . 

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the start πŸ‘
Eager for the next part πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
enthusiastic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update yaar
loved it soo much
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice start
Rk saved maan
Both became friends
Rk lied about hitting the top to his family n now he's acting in maans place hope his ego doesn't get better of him
Oh no what if both fall for geet
Geet pretending to be sullen so still chance she could be the one who wrote the love note
Looking forward to next update
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin