Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shailusri1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
We urgently need moderators for CN forum. Things are plainly flying out of the handle. In many cases, it is being degraded to the level of personal attacks and bashing. It no longer is a case of who started it first, who is continuing it, or who is better or who is worse. It is making things highly unpleasant for everyone.

A moderator in place would ensure that rules are enforced and rules are followed by all the members. Fake IDs and unnecessary bashing and personal attacks will be avoided. Similarly it would ensure that people or shows irrelevant to CN are not bandied about in foul language which does not merit even mention or repetition.

There were several instances when I just felt like giving a break to CN Forum. I must not have been the first person to have felt so. I am really enjoying the show and want to discuss and share my views with others. But I would like to do it in a healthy and conducive atmosphere.

For now, there are many threads which have been reported but no action seems to have been taken. The discussions in those threads have tended to become highly negative and unhealthy. I would be very happy if this matter is soon sorted out and sanity prevails in the CN Forum.
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely. We need mods urgently to stop all these negative posts.
kchaims thumbnail
Hey guys , 
The GMs were inactive due to some personal reasons , you can PM GMs now regarding the topic, they are back in the forum. ðŸ˜³
Topic closed 
-S/C DT