Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kothra thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Well rohit performance was really funny.i think he has a attitude prob..but he was saved by the contestant
FrenchieRox thumbnail
I'm really, really happy to see her--sure she had an attitude problem when she was on II2, but I'd give her the benefit of doubt since she was quite immature not stuck up. Well, whatever it was she had one of THE best auditions WORLDWIDE. She hit those scary high notes and did it with ease. I wish she can get a grip on her nerves and rock this show.
neela_asma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was shocked to see ritu.ye yaha vi? but ritu may be socha tha yaha par sonu hoga 😆
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: FrenchieRox

I'm really, really happy to see her--sure she had an attitude problem when she was on II2, but I'd give her the benefit of doubt since she was quite immature not stuck up. Well, whatever it was she had one of THE best auditions WORLDWIDE. She hit those scary high notes and did it with ease. I wish she can get a grip on her nerves and rock this show.

Agreed. I wouldn't even call it an attitude problem. Just immaturity. She seems more polished and mature now. Ritu has the potential to rock the show, no doubt.

EshEffect thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

lol the sec i saw her i recognized her....

i dont like her (on a personal level, that whole drama with sonu nigam...arghhhh)

but she has the potential...and the good voice...

but im gonna be biased..wenever i see her...anger rises inside of me 😆

srk_lover , lol , this is the 2nd time I'm agreeing with you today. Ritu pissed me off in II2 with all  her nautanki with Sonu Nigam. I think due to the same previous impression , I was disgusted to see her today.
rajeevzluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea she was the 1 crazy abt sonu
and also rohit he wuz there 2
tc
tish 😉