Chetan Hansraj takes special martial arts training for TV show

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everybody.😊
Any one missing Kaal?😃

Well. I've read this in another site :

Actor Chetan Hansraj has been undergoing a special mixed martial arts programme to help him gain the stamina for his role of Parvatak Malayketu in historical drama "Chandra Nandini".
Actor Chetan Hansraj has been undergoing a special mixed martial arts programme to help him gain the stamina for his role of Parvatak Malayketu in historical drama "Chandra Nandini".

In the Star Plus show, Chetan's character will be seen pitted against Chandragupt Maurya (played by Rajat Tokas) as the two don't get along.

He added: "Learning MMA for three months was a lot of fun and I can definitely see the difference in my body and the muscles."
Edited by awida - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteAngel23 thumbnail
I'm missing kaal. he is the lead antagonist after badi rani ma.without antagonist the story will become boring.though I like jaan khan in positive role but want to see his negative side in the show.i think he will be better antagonist than bindu.
Annudha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah as because he is busy in Chandra Nandini,nd moreover now he became the fiance of Nandini so he is getting nowadays more screen space in CN than in ETRETR.