Posted: 7 years ago
Unreserved comment for part 106 and 107 on page 2
nitika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey ..
Birth day .. badluck ..
Mera bhi hai...
Last 6 yrs se bday .. nahi celebrate kia ..
Kayi baar to meri family ko yaad hi nahi tha ..
Meri mummy bhi ..3 days after wish karti rahi ..
second year bhi ..
bhul gayi ...
aur ek baar to poori family ne poore din rulaya .. jaan bujh kar ...
Mummy ne maara bhi..
aur papa ne daata tha..
Ek baar evening me kisi ka phone ..
aaya to speaker pe sunne ke baad meri family ko yaad aaya ..
means poora din beet gaya .. tab bhi hair. kisi aur ki baat sun ke..
to..
don't feel bad ..
mujhe pata hi nahi tha.. tha .. warna zaroor wish karti ...
Jade0001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

If u guys are busy , then send me pm whenever u are ready to read...I will send u pw...But if u don't comment after sending u pw , then I will not bother u with my pms anymore

I might be a few days late after receiving your PM but not longer then 1 week just 3-4 days
Jade0001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

Hey guys , due to less comments and disinterest in the story , I have decided to close this story in a hurry and will try to do it by filling all the loopholes about geet's dreams which is actually preventing me to close it soon...I wish I had never written about those dreams then I could have end it soon...Anyways , I will still try my best to sum it up and end it as soon  as possible...

I once told that I have started writing some crime stories , but I am not sure whether I will be posting it or not due to less comments and few likes...That's why I didn't post the 2 crime stories for which I won 2nd prize and critics award because I know the comments will disappoint me like always...Even in my birthday 5th nov , some readers left me...I thought that IF is a place where I can really forget my worries and enjoy , but this is the place where I always get upset nowadays...So , I will finish my stories and stop writing...that would be better...

I will continue to be a reader like before , so writers need not worry

Don't end your story write for the love of it
it holds such mystery and intrigue the adventures
are so awesomely great
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CH.106
Mind Blowing Update
Finally Maan came with all his glory and power, punished the cruel witches sirf Vicky aur Bittooji he Maan ka ye roop dekh paye  aur sab real world mein waapis aa gaye, loved it
Vikram is worried for his friends and Yash assured him about them, both are worried for Yamini as she is getting married with Samar don,t know kitni badi thokar khayegi 
King of Neotopia punished Razia-Sultana in their own way but Razia is lucky , she got the second chance

preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CH. 107
RK getting guilty for giving wrong medicine to Vicky and shared his sin with Madhu, Madhu asked RK to confess in front of Vicky and she is with RK
Maan again and again dreaming the time when God of War gave him the power and Maan became a part of him, Maan came to know that Geet knows about his supernatural being and getting anxious and asking Geet how she knows , eagerly waiting to know what Geet wiil tell him and what will be his reaction
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TWO BROTHERS & MY PRINCE CHARMING DOUBLE UPDATES WILL START FROM SATURDAY (17th DEC)...TRY TO COMMENT WITHIN A WEEK TO GET NEXT UPDATES...

SORRY, I OCCASIONALLY VISIT IF NOWADAYS 

sanghita0000 thumbnail
CH 108 & 109 on saturday...

Ch 13 & 14 of My prince charming on saturday too...

Comment if u are still interested...
sanghita0000 thumbnail
RECAP

Some recapitulation:
RK  WAS FURIOUS WHEN GEET BLAMED HER FOR MADHU DISAPPEARING WITHOUT TELLING HER (WHEN RK REVEALED MADHU ABOUT HIS POWERS AND SHE FREAKED OUT)...HE PUNISHED GEET BY COMPELLING HER TO WALK BAREFOOT FOR A LONG DISTANCE...AFTERWARDS , HE FELT GUILTY AND APOLOGISED TO HER...BUT HE COULDN'T HELP HIMSELF TO SHARE HIS PAIN TO HER BY AGAIN COMPELLING HER AND THIS WENT ON AND ON...GRADUALLY IT MADE THEM TO SEE EACH OTHER IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT AND THEY WENT CLOSER.

RK'S SINS INCREASED WHEN HE COMPELLED DR. RASIKA TO GIVE WRONG DOSES OF MEDICINES TO VICKY , WEAKENING HIM.BUT NOW RK HAD REALIZED HIS MISTAKES AND CONFESSED HER DOINGS TO VICKY TO MADHU , BUT HID HIS DOINGS TO GEET...MADHU ADVISED HIM TO CONFESS HIS SINS TO VICKY...ONLY HE HAD THE RIGHT TO FORGIVE RK OR NOT...

VICKY-MAHIRA , RISHBALA, ADI ALL OF THEM RETURNED BACK TO DEHRADUN FROM TUSK AFTER FIGHTING THE WITCHES...MAAN WAS BLESSED WITH IMMENSE POWERS OF GOD OF WAR , BUT HE WAS YET TO REALIZE HIS POTENTIAL...HE SNATCHED THE POWERS OF WITCHES AND LET THEM LIVE...BUT VICKY LOST HIS POWERS TO THE BLACK SMOKES IN ORDER TO SAVE RK FROM WITCHES BEFORE MAAN CAME IN THE PICTURE...

4 DAYS PASSED AND VIKRAM WAS IN REMORSE FOR PUTTING HIS FRIENDS IN TROUBLE...FOR HIM RISHBALA , MAAN AND VICKY'S CAREER SPOILED...HE WAS WORRIED DUE TO SAMAR-YAMINI ENGAGEMENT...

ON THE OTHER SIDE , WHEN KING REALIZED THAT WITCHES HAD LOST THEIR POWERS , HE OFFERED THEM TO GODDESS OF CURSES 'NYX'...BUT RAZIA REPENTED HER ACTS AT THE LAST MOMENT AND SO ULTIMATE GOD OF POWER GAVE HER ONE CHANCE TO DO SOMETHING RIGHT...

MAAN WAS RESTLESS DUE TO HIS DREAMS (WHICH ACTUALLY HAPPENED WHEN HE DISAPPEARED IN TUSK)...HE SAW HIS ENCOUNTER WITH GOD OF WAR AND HOW HE GOT HIS POWERS...BUT HE WAS SCARED THAT THIS POWER WOULD CHAN\GE HIM INTO A DIFFERENT PERSON...GEET CONSOLED HIM AND THEY MADE LOVE...BUT SUDDENLY GEET DISCLOSED HIM THAT SHE KNEW ABOUT HIS SECRETS WHICH ANGERED MAAN...HE WAS EXTREMELY ANGRY TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE SHARED HIS DEEPEST DARKEST PAINS WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION...AND HE WAS DETERMINED TO KNOW ABOUT IT...

ON THE OTHER SIDE , RV WANTED TO USE RK'S POWER TO DESTROY KING OF NEOTOPIA AND FULFILL THE PROPHESY TO AVENGE HIS SISTER MISHA'S DEATH...

WILL GEET SAY ABOUT RK WHO WAS THE PERSON TO DISCLOSE MAAN'S SECRETS?
Edited by sanghita0000 - 7 years ago
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
hi dear thge thread of two brother's closed so i cometing here is that ok ok back to comments its a really love story a diffent concept   chapter 1 to 16 maan and rk two brothers maan is smart handsomes thinks girls as juyst beautiful dolls he has special powers to control some ine physicaly byblinduing him her and to paralyzed them other side rk he has epecial poiwers to crete illusions fir some one borh rk and maan r nt real brothers but they love them more eachother more than real bro and can do everything for each other he is always stay away from girls girls r after him but stays away frm them becoz of padt in which a girl cheated him both rk and dev r rivals because of nt other side both madhu and geet r twins geet is stubborn and selfish sdhe loves maan but dont shjow him vikram is her bf just for world but she considered him as a frind and nothing but vikram loved her truely maan also loives geet but beco z of vikram he stay away frm geet becoz vikrm is his bes frind who always helps rk and maan when they need himmadhu other side opposite she loives rk and very innocent navie and mature who un derstands her in past rk mother hate him because she thinks beco z of his supernatural power s she loist hwer family she tries to kill him but he saved same with maan in past maan fathwer he is very ugly who raped her mther and then marry her beciz no one marry him for his beast appearnce maan fathers use maan powers to paralyze girls and thgen rape them rk saved maan thus they live to gather and support eachother price vicky he cames to rtk ans maan collage to avenge maan becoiz his father said him rk is the son of king neotoipa his father want to kill him in past in fear of his king dom now he sent vick to kille d him vicky locks rk in freezer to killed him but maan saves himmadhu and rk both have feeling fir each other maan like madhu for his soft nature she also helpos maan in anays casesamera who have powers to create lustful desires she came to collge becoz of vicky sent her to seduce rk she loves vicky so much vicky going to princess's diplai becoiz of his father tellhim to ghet the powers he want to rule thge weorld diplai also nt having feelings for him rajveer loves diplaigeet realize hwer love for maan both maaneet kissed but maan regret that he cheating vikrm whoi always stands foir him in tough situation geet became obsessed with maan and wants maan for herselfmaan depressed and rk angry and warns geet toi stay way from himgeet dreams that she and rk marryingnice superb story thnks for the pw dear plz senrt me next parts soon want to read it dear
dear i also want to read my prince charming my beloved season 2 and ur crime stories as well if u write any other stories on maaneet and rishbala i want to read Edited by cutical - 7 years ago