Forum Ranking up 9 spots

crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay let me start off by saying that I personally do not put much stock in the forum rankings on IF, if I am enjoying a show then I will be active on the forum, simple as that. That being said, even I was excited to see a 9 spot leap  in ranking for this wonderful serial. It just shows that a bunch of us really are appreciating the novelty of the story and both the potential, not to mention chemistry😳, of our refreshing  leads.  Hey if it has even me pushing the chaska meter whenever I log on they must be doing something right😆. Anyway well done to the fans of this addictive show I say.😊 I am certain that the coming week will have us abuzz again. Edited by crtkelly - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi!
I am Naj. And I am new here. 
On the contrary, I give a lot of importance to the IF ranking, because it somehow decides the content of the show for me. A lot of good romances, find themselves on the high ranks in the Chaska Meter. 
That said, I think,we need to buck up and make the Forum more active, because ZKM is a show that deserves it.xD
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I saw the ranking and I was like wow! Thats a big leap.
I am new to this forum and loving the show 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi all this is good news I am also new in commenting but old in stalking this forum 
Manali. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good news guys...and congrats to all of the zkm forum members...
christasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations  to zkm