dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous 2024 my dear forum family. smiley31

We lost our connection, last year..hope we all will be back this year, stronger than ever. 

smiley27 

Many things have changed within the past one year. Some have changed their usernames, most of them left the place, few vanished like me, and few others trying their best to keep the place alive. 

Life is full of uncertainty and we all are bound to waver our minds accordingly, wake up everyday and fight a new battle. 

Let's hope and pray, may this year fill our lives with joy and bring us all back together.

See you soon ❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Good morning Shinu and all the forum-vasis. Hope you’re doing well and having a great start to the new year. I have been mia for long and have no reason for it except the usual- work, family, health. Apart from that a couple of interactions on IF ( not zkm forum) left me sour, hence my new username πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

anyway, my New Year’s resolution is to be more active and write more so let’s see how that goes 🀞🏼

Edited by NotYourType - 3 months ago
dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotYourType

Good morning Shinu and all the forum-vasis. Hope you’re doing well and having a great start to the new year. I have been mia for long and have no reason for it except the usual- work, family, health. Apart from that a couple of interactions on IF ( not zkm forum) left me sour, hence my new username πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

anyway, my New Year’s resolution is to be more active and write more so let’s see how that goes 🀞🏼

It's been a very long time indeed. 

Happy to hear from you dear. How have you been? 

Yes...I'm somewhat..doing good. The usual musings of life you see. Let's see what the new year awaits.smiley24😁

@bold: yep same here.. 

Haha..new username is to the point. Couldn't tag you, I'm glad that you are here.

Cheers and best wishes for your resolution smiley20

Hope to see you around 😊