Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome wonderful osπŸ‘
loved and enjoyed reading it
perfect diwali gift di
Happy diwali😳
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely loved this OS Nikki. The moments between them were beautifully written and I loved the situations they were placed in.Fantastic job as always.
Jade0001 thumbnail
Wow now that's what you call perfection I just loved it
Beautiful OS
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hope you had a good Diwali celebration
Such a wonderful story of cat and mouse game.  Just love the build up especially from him to get her confortable around him. The bike/car think was funny cause he though he was being smart and ended up being played innocently of course. And the dinner event, simply priceless, he was being naughty and she was not so shy to defend herself after all and reveal the not so innocent wife; it was like watching a game and eagerly waiting for the winner. πŸ˜†I love Ma comments, of course she guessed the play and also she has experience, leave it to a son to think he can fool his mother πŸ˜‰. The rest was just caliente, so hot , so 😳 well handle until the final crescendo, anticipation made it even more sweeter. And the chaser became the chasee, brilliant.
NiceπŸ‘
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: B-onesie

So as i was saying I was grinning like a cat that stole the cream as i was reading this.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And just so btw, my vote is for Aarti being the winner here.  

She was so clever.  She first rested well after all her pre-wedding functions and when she was rested, she set her plan in motionπŸ‘ Hats off to Mrs S.  But still, i doubt she expected that her husband had his own plans.  πŸ˜³

Ok, i suppose Yash too deserves a pat on the back for waiting that long to be with his wife in the true sense.  He really showed so much patience and resolve.  AT FIRST.   But when he had enough, no one could keep him from Seducing his wife. Not even a public restaurant. Not even having family at the table.  Not even his mother.  

How could not mommy dearest not know what he was referring to?  I mean she has a couple of kids of her own.  I love how she plays alongπŸ˜†  Too sweet.  

His seduction and her "fighting him off" was too funny.  It gave the impression that he would have to work at it harder than he thought.  Well played again, Mrs. S.  But ultimately she was so hot that not even an A/C could cool her down.  πŸ˜†.

And finally in the bedroom, they finally give in to the hot and spicy desires that they had been trying to hold in too long.  What a pleasant revelation for Yash that his wife was not as shy and coy as he thought, in fact she was a wild cat.

Finally they got to spend pre-honeymoon and honeymoon on their own, courtesy of mommy dearest. 

Really a fun, romantic and steamy story,  Indeed the Perfect Seduction🀒

And most of all yeah for finally getting another OS from Nix I enjoyed it so much.

Bee, imagine my condition when I was working on it β˜ΊοΈ

Oh yeah! This Aarti is so clever. She knew her hot and handsome husband won't allow her to sleep once they do Aaisa Waisa, so she took advantage of the situation, (here guests presence) and took her rest, before putting her plan in motion. (I won't be surprised if she is the one who asked those relatives to stay) πŸ˜†
Whereas poor hubby ended up spending sleepless and restless nights, not to mention those cold showers which we are sure he must've taken a plenty πŸ˜‰. 

He was losing his patience, true. Poor fellow could not vent out his anger in those relatives. On top of that, he was now thinking if he's bride is shy and coy. He was contemplating on what to do and how to do.

That kiss in the morning is what lit his bulb. One kiss, one taste and he could wait no more. He had to make her comfortable around him before taking her to their honeymoon. Thus the plan was formed. His bride kept shocking him at every step,making it all the more challenging and exciting for him.

I'm sure not even in his wildest of dreams had he imagined that she will do what she did. She dared to drop his towel πŸ€’. And paid the price for it. β˜ΊοΈ

And mommy dearest, well you are right, nothing can escape from mommy who herself had seen those days where she had her own desserts πŸ˜‰
I enjoyed so much while writing the scene with mommy in the kitchen. How she stops her Bahu and makes sure that her son gets the dessert that he is so craving for. And she makes sure that he gets to enjoy it with his bride for couple of weeks, alone at home and then during their honeymoon πŸ˜‰

Thanks so much Mario, your comments made me enjoy this OS all the More πŸ€—

B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Bee, imagine my condition when I was working on it β˜ΊοΈ

Oh yeah! This Aarti is so clever. She knew her hot and handsome husband won't allow her to sleep once they do Aaisa Waisa, so she took advantage of the situation, (here guests presence) and took her rest, before putting her plan in motion. (I won't be surprised if she is the one who asked those relatives to stay) πŸ˜†
Whereas poor hubby ended up spending sleepless and restless nights, not to mention those cold showers which we are sure he must've taken a plenty πŸ˜‰. 

He was losing his patience, true. Poor fellow could not vent out his anger in those relatives. On top of that, he was now thinking if he's bride is shy and coy. He was contemplating on what to do and how to do.

That kiss in the morning is what lit his bulb. One kiss, one taste and he could wait no more. He had to make her comfortable around him before taking her to their honeymoon. Thus the plan was formed. His bride kept shocking him at every step,making it all the more challenging and exciting for him.

I'm sure not even in his wildest of dreams had he imagined that she will do what she did. She dared to drop his towel πŸ€’. And paid the price for it. β˜ΊοΈ

And mommy dearest, well you are right, nothing can escape from mommy who herself had seen those days where she had her own desserts πŸ˜‰
I enjoyed so much while writing the scene with mommy in the kitchen. How she stops her Bahu and makes sure that her son gets the dessert that he is so craving for. And she makes sure that he gets to enjoy it with his bride for couple of weeks, alone at home and then during their honeymoon πŸ˜‰

Thanks so much Mario, your comments made me enjoy this OS all the More πŸ€—

I was dying to read you reply.  Still grinningπŸ˜‰
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: BusiMusi

Awesome Os is i loved it. This is what i call seduction not what Yash claimed Seduction was in the locker room.

Happy Diwali to y'all.
Swarglok se Laxmi, Vaikunth se Vishnu, Kailash se Mahadev, Brahmlok se Brahma aur Prithvi se Swayam Hum apko Diwali ki shubhkamnain bhej rehab hai.

Okay to tell you the honest truth i don't even know what i wrote πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I got the message from my Diwali sms apps.

What Yash said in the locker room was πŸ˜•

Busi, I loved your wishes πŸ€—

I don't think I'll be able to translate it for you what you have written but I understood what it meant.
Okay let me try to translate words that I can.

Lok means World.

Swarg means Heaven.
So Swarg-Lok se Laxmi means Goddess Laxmi came from the world of heavens.

Don't know what Vaikunth means. 

Kailash is a snow covered mountain where Lord Shiva resides. 

Brahmlok means the world where Lord Brahma resides. 

Prithvi means Earth.

Prithvi se Swayam Hum apko Diwali ki shubhkamnain bhej rehab hai.

It means we ourselves are sending you Diwali wishes from Earth. πŸ€—

premap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOW! that was a hot, sizzling 'seductive' OS for Diwali !!! I am sure all the 'newly weds' especially, would have enjoyed it. Thanks for giving us a real' hot, spicy' treat as Diwali's dinner ! Hehehe!
bongalisoo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os, lol so much seduction going on, enjoyed it