OS "Perfect Seduction". As Diwali Gift to All....

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

This is my fiction, My imagination. So please don't copy it and post it somewhere else without My Permission.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Perfect Seduction"

"Special Note"

Hey Friends,

First of all..

"Happy and Prosperous Diwali to All My Readers".
I'm posting a OS as an Diwali gift to all my readers. I wrote this OS few months back, as I wanted to gift it to Rosey on her wedding. But I couldn't do it at that time. So I've decided to post it now as a Diwali gift to all. When Rosey returns, I'll gift her some other OS.

I wanted to post "Devil's Vengeance" Chapter on the occasion of Diwali. It is almost 90% ready but few days back I realized that there are certain things that I wanted to show in it. Now I'll have to make some or maybe lots of changes in some scenes.

Because of Diwali I'm not getting time to make those changes. I'll do it after Diwali. Till then I can't keep my readers waiting, so here is a romantic OS. Hope you'll like it and enjoy it like you always do.

Here it is...

"Perfect Seduction "

Thanks Jhil for posting this picture. It will go perfectly well with one of the scenes.

"Perfect Seduction "

OS- Perfect Seduction

26th August, 2016, 11:25 PM

Perfect Seduction-1

He sat there looking at his beautiful new Bride, who was so lovingly serving breakfast to everyone. Her face was adorned with a smile that could attract anyone and make them fall in love with her. Like his whole family. Like him.

Nearly two months ago He was forced to attend some cousins wedding. He was so angry at Ma for forcing Him. But once He reached there, He became forever grateful to Ma for forcing Him. Cause it was at this very wedding when He first saw Her. She was talking with some women and was laughing. Her laughter was so infectious that He immediately fell in love with Her. 

Turned out that Ma had met Her before and wanted to make Her a part of their family that's why Ma had forced Him to come to the wedding. What was more shocking for him was that her family too was interested in this alliance. 

They both were given a chance to spend some time together and talk and make the final decision. She was sort of shy throughout the whole meeting. When she was asked of her opinion, she immediately said Yes to this alliance.

In a week they were officially engaged. After that they got few chances to meet alone. Every time He tried to talk to Her, she shied away. He went closer to Her, She moved back. Once he took her hand in his, shying, She withdrew it and ran from there. Leaving him all confused.

He asked his Bhabhi about his fiances strange behavior, Bhabhi explained that some girls are shy and takes time to open up. He wondered how much time His Fiance would take to open up! 

They got married in few weeks.

And now after one week of their marriage, He was still wondering how much time she will take to open up? 

They had been married for a week now and in that one week, they haven't spoken a word much less touch each other or come closer. 

Why?

Because of their guests. Who were not ready to leave so soon. Yes even after a week of their marriage, some guests were still there. In the list of those guests were His Beloved Sister, his Di and her husband, his favorite Jiju. 

Along with them, his whole family were to leave for one of his cousins wedding the very next morning. From there, he was to take his wife on their honeymoon for which he was so eagerly waiting.

Because of those guests he was not getting a chance to get or spend some romantic moments with his wife.

Why?

Cause every night Bhaiya, Bhabhi, Di, Jiju and other cousins gathered together to spend some fun time. They forced him to spend time with them. Whenever he refused,  they teased Him by saying that his wife won't go anywhere but they will, in couple of days. This happened every night, starting from their wedding night till last night. 

Unwillingly and reluctantly he used to sit with them. And later whenever he returned to his room, he used to find his wife sleeping peacefully. Including their wedding night. And when he got up in the mornings, she was never in the room. Yes she woke up early and after freshening up, she joined Ma and his Bhabhi in the kitchen to help them. 

He wondered why his family asked only him to stay and spend time with them and not his wife?

Maybe they too felt that she was shy and bit introvert.

He had even started to doubt that she was forced into this marriage had they not shared a steamy kiss this morning. A smile appeared on his face as he remembered the sweet moments from this morning.

He had lazily opened his eyes. As usual he thought he was alone in the room when to his utter amazement he found her standing in front of the mirror combing her hair. He got lost at the sight that greeted him first thing in the morning.

His trance broke when he saw that her hairbrush was stuck in her long tresses and she was struggling with it.

"Do you need help with that?" He had asked getting up from bed.

She had glanced at him and then had nodded in a yes. He went and stood in front of her and had taken the brush from her which she was still holding. It was Their first touch after their wedding which gave both of them an electric shock.

As she had tried to retrieve her hand, he held it tightly not letting her free it from his hold. She had blushed and didn't retrieve her hand. Together they freed the brush from her hair. The brush was long forgotten as their eyes met.

Snaking his arms around her, he had pulled her closer. She had dropped the brush on the floor and had inched closer. Closing her eyes, she had tilted her head and inched up, moving more closer in anticipation and inviting for his kiss.

He had immediately obliged and claimed her lips in a soft kiss, which was enough to leave them both breathless as this was their first kiss. They broke apart to catch some breath. This time when their eyes met, it was clear they wanted more, so much more.

As he was about to claim her lips again, they had heard a knock on the door. Bhabhi had come to call her. He had groaned and had reluctantly let her go.

And now he was sitting at the dining table, watching her serve breakfast to everyone present there. 

By tonight most of the guests were to leave, except for Di and Jiju, who were leaving with them for their cousins wedding, early next morning. 

After a week he was to take his wife on their honeymoon. Before that he needed to tame her a bit, to relax in his company. He needed to do something to make her comfortable when he was around and not to retrieve back whenever he went close to her.

He got an idea. "Let's all go out for dinner tonight!". He suggested.

Ma said, "Your father and I can't go as we need our rest. We are very tired with all the rituals and wedding functions". 

Bhaiya and Bhabhi also said the same that they too were tired and needed some rest before attending another wedding.

Di and Jiju immediately agreed as they both loved to socialize. 

Extending his phone, He then looked at his blushing bride and asked her to call Her Bhaiya and Bhabhi to join them for dinner. She nodded and from his phone, called her Bhaiya and Bhabhi and decided the restaurant and time for when to meet. 

Now he was waiting for the evening to take out his bride for the first time. Yes others will be there with them. But the company of four was better than company of so many members. At least in front of these four, he would get some time and chance to talk with his shy and introvert wife and make her to open up in front of him.

In the evening...
Along with Di and Jiju, He was waiting for His bride to come. When She came out, breath caught in His throat. She was looking that Beautiful. He got an idea. "Jiju, why don't we take out our Bikes today? It's been a while since we went on a bike ride".

Before Jiju could answer, She turned and went back in their bedroom. He followed to see what was the matter. He found Her near the wardrobe. "What happened?" He asked.

"I need to change My sari. If We are going on a bike I can't wear this one". She still had Her back towards Him.

"Why?"

In Her answer, She just dropped Her sari pallu that was draped round Her shoulders all this time. He literally gasped and gulped at the sight that was in front of Him. His Wife's back was practically... Naked. 

Yes the blouse that She was wearing had only two sets of strings. One was tied at the top and one was tied at the bottom. Making Her back all Bare. This was the first time He was seeing a bare, naked part of Her, besides Her face, hands, legs and occasional glimpse of Her tummy that one could see from the side of Her saris. 

"This was the only blouse that goes with this sari". She said breaking His trance. "I can't sit on a bike like this. What if My pallu drops? I don't want... I.. I better change the whole sari".

"No...". Was His immediate response. He didn't want Her to change... Anything.

When She turned with a questioning look, He stuttered and came up with the perfect excuse, "I... I...mean we all can go by car. You don't have to change as we are getting late. Your Bhaiya- Bhabhi must be waiting for us and we shouldn't keep them waiting like this". With this He turned and left the room. 

She innocently followed Him and sat in the backseat of the car, along with Di. He sat in the drivers seat, while Jiju sat in the passenger seat. All through the drive, She kept chatting with Di, while He kept stealing glances at Her from the rear view mirror.

They reached the restaurant. He selected the booth in the far corner. The table was rectangular with soft, cushiony seats on both sides. Perfect setting and seating... For Him.

He made Her slide in the far corner, near the wall and sat next to Her, with Di on His next side. Her Bhaiya-  Bhabhi and Jiju were forced to sit on the opposite side. He conveniently ignored the teasing remarks that were passed on Him for His sitting arrangements.

When they all were going through the menu, He grabbed Her hand from under the table. She let out a gasp at which  Bhabhi asked, "Are you okay?"

She slowly nodded and said, "I think the air conditioning is too high. I'll be better if I drink some Hot Soup".

They all placed their orders and continued chatting while the first course arrived, except for Her, who was busy trying to free her hand from Her husband's tight yet playful grip.

He still didn't let go of Her hand when the soup arrived. Others started and finished Their soups and appetizer, while She sat there trying to free Her hand. But to no avail. Then She did something unexpected. She... She pinched His hand. 

"Ouch!", He shrieked. 

"I think the soup is too Hot for Him to handle!" She said with a fake concern on Her face, but Her eyes warning Him that He shouldn't mess with Her.

"Oh! I Love things that are Hot!". He answered, indicating He was not scared of Her warnings.

She concentrated and somehow managed to finish Her soup and appetizer. He got busy chatting and eating His dinner, which had arrived. She heaved a sigh of relief thinking that now He won't bother Her again, when She felt something crawling on Her legs.

Thinking it was a Rat, She was about to scream when She realized it was Her dear Husband, who was slowly pulling up Her sari and then stroking Her leg with His. Her eyes popped as the sari has now reached till Her knees and he placed a hand on her thigh. Horridly She looked at Him, He was nonchalantly looking on other side, busy eating and chatting. 

She tried to remove his hand but his grip tightened as he squeezed her thigh. Once again She did something unexpected. This time She hit Him and stomped His feet with Her heel. Which made Him... "Ouch!"

"Oh sweety! I hope the food is not too spicy for You!". Again fake concern was there in Her voice.

"Don't you know Honey that I like Spicy food?" He was no less. "The more spicy it is, the more I enjoy it". It was His challenge to her. 
She inwardly rolled her eyes in exasperation at Her husband who wasn't afraid of being brassy in front of all. 

She pleaded him with her eyes to let her eat. He raised his eyebrows challenging her to stop him. She wanted to wipe that smug smile from his face. 

After another heel stomping from Her, on his feet, He removed his hand and again became busy with his dinner. She had barely taken a morsel or two, when he suddenly stretched his arm and wrapped and put it on her waist. She stilled as now what he was up to. He didn't do anything just kept chatting with others.

She relaxed and took few more bites when he suddenly pinched on the exposed skin of her tummy. She choked on her food and started coughing.

"Quickly pat her back". Said a concerned Bhabhi. 

She had still draped her sari pallu on her shoulders covering her back. To her utter surprise, Her naughty husband slid his hand from underneath her pallu and placed on her bare back. His touch was so electrifying that she turned red instantaneously. 

"Are you okay?" Asked Di. 

"Relax Di, I'm sitting next to her. I won't let any harm come to her". He smiled at his sister. Then looked at His bride who was still coughing a bit.

"But who will save me from Your harmful intensions?" She muttered under her breath which only he could hear. 

Instead of patting her back, He started seductively stroking and caressing it sending waves of shiver through her entire body. A sweat appeared on her forehead. 

Jiju called the waiter and asked him to increase the air conditioning. 

She thought, "There goes my dinner. No amount of air conditioning will help the Hot temperatures that my husband is emanating". 

He continued his sweet onslaught on her. Till it came the time to order Dessert. They all ordered cake as a form of celebration of their wedding. They were asked to cut the cake together.

As if he was waiting for it. He immediately took her hand in his and helped her cut the cake. Her hand trembled with his tight grip, once again he was nonchalant and was busy in cake cutting. 
They then fed each other at everyone's demand. 
When all became busy with eating their piece of cake, he called the waiter, "Please pack the remaining cake along with my share. Right now I'm full. I will enjoy it later. At home...". The rest was implied as what he wanted to do after reaching home.

After dinner, everyone wanted to go for a movie. He made the excuse that he was tired plus he had to do packing also for they all had to leave early morning for their cousins wedding after which they both were to leave for their own honeymoon for which he couldn't wait any longer.

They told Di and Jiju to take the car and they took a cab to go home.

They reached home. None of Them had spoken a word throughout the ride back home. She got down from the cab and slowly started walking towards Their room. He was walking few paces behind Her. His eyes not leaving Her for a single second.

She was shivering from the inside as She was feeling His gaze on Her back. She was scared, She was a bit anticipating of what He will do tonight? Right now She needed a little space from Him to prepare Herself of whatever will happen later on. But how to keep a distance from Him? Was the question.
To Her luck She saw Ma was still in the kitchen, winding up. With the pretense of helping Ma, She went in the kitchen. To Her astonishment, He followed Her there also. 

"How was dinner?" Asked Ma.

"Dinner was good. It was the Best dinner of My life". He said. She knew the reason why this was the Best dinner. 
"Even after having all the courses the way I wanted them, I am still hungry for more". He said looking with intense passion at His Wife, Whose face had turned Crimson red.

He went to His Ma and stood behind Her from where He could get a Clear view of His Blushing Wife. Placing His head on Ma's shoulder, he said "Ma I skipped the dessert and asked them to pack it so that I can enjoy it at home along with the hopes of getting some Delectable (He emphasized the word) Exquisite, I mean Yummy and Mouthwatering Dessert at Home". His eyes never leaving the crimson face of his blushing bride, who than turned round facing other side, as She understood the hidden meaning behind His words. 

"What do you want?" Asked Ma lovingly.

"Hmmm.. How about a glass of Hot Saffron Milk with lots and lots of Almonds and Cardamom?" He was watching His wife's back to see how She reacts. She was drinking water and almost spit out. 

Her body stiffened as She thought 'Saffron, Almond  milk is what the newlyweds are given to drink on their Wedding/ Nuptial Night. Damn This Man is good in expressing what He desires, that also in front of others without letting them know what He's talking about. Well two can play this game. If He thinks He's smart, let Me show Him, I am no less".

She made the milk and handed Him the tray with the milk glass. "Be careful it's Hot. It might Burn Your tongue". She silently challenged Him.

He raised His eyebrow, "Well like I said before, I like things that are Hot. The Hotter they are, the more I Like them and Enjoy them". He had accepted the challenge.

"Ma I will drink this milk and enjoy it with My Dessert after I take my shower. Don't forget to wake me up on time. I have not yet done My packing" and He left from the kitchen, while She heaved a sigh of relief. 

She got an idea and thought "Let me go and change immediately. By the time He comes from His shower, I will be in bed and pretend to sleep. He then won't stand a chance to Seduce me anymore. Then let me see what he do".

She quickly helped in winding up the kitchen then saying goodnight to Ma, She turned to leave when She heard "You don't have to get up early tomorrow morning, as I am sure You will be tired after enjoying Your Desert".

She froze on the spot. How did Mother know? She heard her answer "I am His mother. I know My Son too well".

"With so many guests around and the way they kept him busy and occupied and away from You, I know that not only My Son, but you too have been deprived of... Well in his terms... Dessert...". Ma gave a naughty smile which made her blush and drop her head. 

Ma came near her and lifted her chin. "There is no need to feel embarrassed. Every husband wants all sorts of desserts from his wife and every wife wants the same. Now go to your room and make sure that not just Him, but You also get Dessert that is rightfully Yours". 

She couldn't look at Ma again and ran from there to her bedroom where she was sure Her husband was waiting in anticipation.

She stood outside their bedroom knowing very well what was going to happen once she opened the door and went inside. Taking a deep breath she opened the door and looked around to see where he was!

She got to see more than she had imagined. For he was just coming out of the bathroom, fresh from his shower. Wrapped in... Nothing but a towel around his waist. Her throat parched as even from a distance she could see water dripping from his wet hair and flowing down his wet and so masculine torso.

He could see the affect his image was having on her. As he took a step towards her, she turned to close and lock the door. Her hands were shaking as she struggled with the top latch on the door. 

She tried once, then when she was trying again, she felt him standing right behind her. He placed his hand on her's to help her lock the door. Together they did it. And then stood in that position for what seemed like an eternity, till he placed his hands on her shoulders and made her turn to face him.

She couldn't look at his face so she lowered her eyes, which was a big mistake, as now her eyes were viewing his wet torso... Up, Close and Personal. A sweat appeared on her forehead, and she shivered.

He whispered, "Are you Cold?"

She shook her head and whispered back, "I think suddenly it has become too Hot in here...Too Hot To Handle". She gulped. "I don't think even air conditioning could help in such a Heat!".

"I think the Perfect Solution for that is too Shed some clothes". He scanned her from head to toe. "I think one of us is over dressed, don't you think so?"

She moved back a little and scanned him from head to toe and then to his Utter Shock, she did something that he could have never even dreamed of. She removed his towel and made it drop on the floor. 

"There! Problem Solved". She whispered in a shaky tone. He stood there gaping at her. She blushed and turned and started walking towards bathroom. He held her pallu when she had reached several steps and made her stop. "Where do you think you are going?"

"For my shower!"

"Showers are so overrated!" He said slowly pulling her pallu thus pulling her to him. 

"But I can't sleep without having my bath". She protested.

"Can't you skip it for one night?" He fake pleaded. She got into thinking. He said. "What if I promise to personally give you one... Later... Much later?" He pulled her more. 

She shivered but was in a equally naughty mood. "I guess I can wait for much... Much Later. But I need something that will keep me busy and occupied for... Till.. Much.. Much Later". She was going out of breath as he kept on pulling her to him. 

"I have not only one thing, but several... Several interesting things that will keep you... Keep us Occupied for next several hours". He said as she was only a step away from him, with still her back to him.

"What things?" She was becoming weak with every passing second.

He looked at her back and opened the first set of strings of her blouse. She gasped and then trembled as he started placing kisses on her back while opening the second set of strings. 

She couldn't stand anymore. She needed support as each kiss of his was making her weaker and weaker. When it became too much, she turned and faced him. Their eyes met and all pent up emotions came out as he reached for her and claimed her lips in a breath stopping kiss. This kiss was nothing like the one they had shared before. Nothing like their first kiss.

When they broke apart for breath, she rested her head on his chest. Her eyes fell on the box of dessert that he had brought from the restaurant. "Your Dessert...".

He chuckled softly. "Thanks for reminding me...". Then bending down he picked her up in his arms. "It's time now to savor my most favorite dessert". He said as he walked to their bed. It felt like a life time since he waited to savor his favorite dessert. 

And he savored her, for a long long time. He made sure that she was an equal participant in savoring, relishing and indulging in what they both had been craving for.

Later... Much... Much later as they both lay all pent up and exhausted in each other's arms, he stroked her arm. "Wow! I had never imagined that my wife... My Sweet, Innocent looking Wife, who I thought was Shy and introvert, would turn out to be a wildcat in bed".

"What can a cat do when she had such a tempting, mouth watering Prey in front of her and she couldn't even go near him, touch him, pouch on him and relish him? Well that cat would certainly turn into a wildcat when finally she gets her hands on Her Prey". 

He chuckled loudly. Then raised her head to make her look at him. "Does this means you were as hungry for me as I was for you?"

She blushed and nodded her head. "Or maybe more".

"Then why did you go to sleep every night. I entered the room and all I could see was my new bride sleeping peacefully while I lay beside her awake and wondering". He complained.

"That's because before our marriage I couldn't sleep for so many days as all rituals were taking place. The house was filled with guests. Many of them I was meeting after so many years. We used to stay awake most of the nights. On top of that they all kept telling me how, after marriage a husband doesn't allows his wife to sleep for many many many nights. I thank your relatives for keeping you busy. It allowed me to catch up on my sleep and prepare myself for all the sleepless nights that we will have once we... Once we...". And she blushed and buried her head in crook on his neck.

"I was so attracted to you the moment I first saw you. After we got engaged and our wedding date got fixed, all I did was imagine you in my room, my bed, in my arms, lying just like you are lying right now". He said tightening his arm around her.

"The truth is even I was attracted to you the moment I saw you". 

He sat up making her sit with him. "If that's the case then why didn't you talk to me whenever I tried to?"
She smiled and blushed a little". Because I was afraid that I might end up saying things that no unmarried girl should say to her fianc".

The blush on her face told him what kind of things she was talking about. "You never stayed alone with me whenever we got a chance. You always ran away. Why?"

Her blush deepened a little. "Because your wildcat was afraid she'd pounce on her extremely handsome fianc". 

He raised his eyebrows. "If you wanted me so much, then why you withdrew your hand whenever I tried to hold them? You never allowed me to come near you, much less touch you".

She gave a Seductive smile. "Because I was afraid that one touch from you and I would end up doing things to you...with you that I had never even imagined doing in my life".

Now it was his turn to gulp. "What things?" He managed to ask.

Leaning towards him, she started whispering things that she wanted to do.

When she was done listing, she moved back to see his reaction. He sat there dumbfounded, perplexed, bedazzled, shocked, confused all at the same time.

She chuckled and closed his gaping mouth and got up from bed. She draped the sheet around her and advanced towards bathroom. His trance broke as he missed her warmth next to him. He ran after her. "Where are you going?"

"For my bath. It's much... Much later now and I need my bath now. Somebody had promised to give me one. But looks like that somebody is too tired and...".

Before she could finish, her sheet was lying on the floor and she was scooped up in his arms. "If My Lady is a Wildcat then I am also a Wild Lion who knows ways... Many many ways on how to indulge on His Prey". With this he took her inside the bathroom to give her a bath that she never forgot all her life. 

It was the wee hours of the morning when His sleep broke with the loud shrill of the alarm clock. He groaned and stretched but couldn't as She was sleeping spooned into Him. "Hey Baby! We have to get up and pack our bags. We have to leave in few hours". He stroked Her cheek.

"I'm tired...". Was all She said, when they heard a soft knock on the door. Startled, they both sat up and She drew up the sheet while He grabbed his robe and put it on. 
As he was about to open the door, He saw a piece of paper sliding from under it. He picked it up and saw it was a message... From Ma... It read...

"I'm sure You both must be tired with all the craziness before and after your wedding. You don't need to come with us. Your father has given You one extra week off from your work. You both can stay and take proper rest before leaving for your honeymoon. We will now see you both when you return from your honeymoon.

P.s... Make sure that You get Your Desserts every night or whenever You want. Enjoy them to the fullest as these are your days.

Love

Ma".

He couldn't believe what his mother had written. First she made sure that Her son gets to spend a Honeymoon before leaving for His actual Honeymoon. And then she mentioned about the dessert... The Dessert... How did she know about it?

He looked at His wife who slumped back on the bed and pulled the sheet over her head. 

"How does Ma know about it?" 

When She didn't reply, He tickled her to make her remove the sheet from her face. "The way you were flirting with me, not just Ma, but I think the Whole restaurant knows about it!" She mock taunted him. 

"Ah! That means My Perfect Seduction Plan was no secret!". He said sliding next to her.
"What Perfect Seduction Plan?" She raised a questioning eyebrow.

"The one that I did in the restaurant! Holding your hand under the table. Caressing your thigh and then your back". He gave a mischievous smile. 

"Oh! That was Your Seduction Plan?" She said in a mocking tone. "Well it was Nothing in front of My Perfect Seduction Plan. That also not One but Two Seduction Plans".

Now it was his turn to be surprised. "What Two Seduction Plans? When did you plan them and execute them?"

"Well the first one was when I was combing my hair this morning before you woke up. Then you came to help me and we shared Our Very First Kiss. Do you have any idea for how long I kept combing my hair but you kept sleeping". She complained. 

"Had I known you would wait for me, I would have stayed awake the whole night". He said apologetically. "When did you and more importantly, Why did you.. Plan them?" He wanted to know. 

"Because I was tired of waiting for you every night. We are newlyweds and we never even got a chance to speak one word much less hold hands or share a kiss. It was so painful for me to keep my hands away from my hot and handsome husband". 

"Only hands?" He teased.

"Well other things also". She blushed and turned to her side and buried her head in her pillow.

"And when was the second time when you tried to seduce me?" He asked leaning on top of her and whispering in her ear, sending a wave of pleasure through her entire body. 

With her head still buried in her pillow, she managed to whisper back, "The second time was when I wore that blouse that you so easily ripped off me. I made sure to bring you back in our room and show my back to you to entice you. And it worked perfectly well. See it made you do things in the restaurant that you wouldn't have done otherwise".

"Hey! I would have done them even if you had not executed your plans. As even I was tired of sleeping so far away from you. Had I not done that, tonight also we would have slept miles apart".

This made her turn and face him. "No it was My plan that made us one". She said with conviction.

He trapped her beneath him and started kissing her. "No it was my Plan".

She was not ready to give up so easily. "No it was my plan...". She said as she started to melt beneath his exploring hands and mouth.

"No it was my plan... ". His words drowned as he drowned himself in his passionate love for his wildcat...

The rest of Their Lives, after many many many years of marriage, two kids and four grandkids, They kept Arguing, Fighting, Debating as Who Planned, Executed and Won in the Game of Perfect Seduction...

-------------------------------------------------

I think you must've noticed that in this OS also there are no names given to any characters. That's because, like my OS "Janmo Ka Rishta", I want to post this OS also in few other forums.

Don't forget to leave a small or big comment or to at least Hit the Like Button. I will take it as a Diwali Gift for me from all of you.

Once again Happy Diwali to all.

Love 

Nikki...

----------------------------------------------

And once again this is my fiction, My imagination. So please don't copy it and post it somewhere else without My Permission.

Edited by lovely_nikki - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Edited by lovely_nikki - 7 years ago
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So as i was saying I was grinning like a cat that stole the cream as i was reading this.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
And just so btw, my vote is for Aarti being the winner here.  

She was so clever.  She first rested well after all her pre-wedding functions and when she was rested, she set her plan in motionπŸ‘ Hats off to Mrs S.  But still, i doubt she expected that her husband had his own plans.  πŸ˜³

Ok, i suppose Yash too deserves a pat on the back for waiting that long to be with his wife in the true sense.  He really showed so much patience and resolve.  AT FIRST.   But when he had enough, no one could keep him from Seducing his wife. Not even a public restaurant. Not even having family at the table.  Not even his mother.  

How could not mommy dearest not know what he was referring to?  I mean she has a couple of kids of her own.  I love how she plays alongπŸ˜†  Too sweet.  

His seduction and her "fighting him off" was too funny.  It gave the impression that he would have to work at it harder than he thought.  Well played again, Mrs. S.  But ultimately she was so hot that not even an A/C could cool her down.  πŸ˜†.

And finally in the bedroom, they finally give in to the hot and spicy desires that they had been trying to hold in too long.  What a pleasant revelation for Yash that his wife was not as shy and coy as he thought, in fact she was a wild cat.

Finally they got to spend pre-honeymoon and honeymoon on their own, courtesy of mommy dearest. 

Really a fun, romantic and steamy story,  Indeed the Perfect Seduction🀒

And most of all yeah for finally getting another OS from Nix I enjoyed it so much.

Edited by B-onesie - 7 years ago
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😑my internet is slow.  Edited by B-onesie - 7 years ago
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm just who is the seducer in this plan for the perfect seduction? is it the charmingly brazen husband, or is it the "introverted"  and "innocent" wife? 

you cleverly wove the plot and made it only from his POV and it is thus not immediately apparent just who is seducing whom... yet a question mark pops up whilst one is reading the restaurant scene. for a seemingly innocent and introverted bride, she sure has a lot of spunk, and she certainly rises to the challenge and gives him as much as she is getting. 

my oh my! that scene is so crazy and I can't imagine her state as she has to keep pretending that hubby dear is not wreaking havoc on her senses.  yet I almost expected her to do a bit of rubbing down there too but then I realized, her seduction plan is subtle in contrast to her husband's overt moves. πŸ˜‰ it was very well played, he did not know what was coming! poor chapπŸ˜†

how did his innocent and introverted wife turn into a wildcat?  She too devoured her  "dessert" as heartily as he did, wifey dear reveals that she is certainly no introvert, poor guy is stumped πŸ˜† but this leads to more "dessert" 

but when hubby proudly reveals that his seduction plan worked, wifey too reveals that she had been doing her own seducing... now again just who is the seducer and who was seduced? it's easy to imagine them both claiming the title for a lifetime and it forming a part of their love-play...

Did he really think that his mother did not know what he was talking about? it's a folly of youth to forget that one's parents were once young themselves but it is an embarrassing thought 😳 especially to realize that Ma saw right through him! and poor Aarti (well I imagined AarYa all through) must have been so red in the face talking about "dessert" with her saas! πŸ€£

but Mommy dearest realized that they needed as much time as they could get to indulge in their "dessert" and I can imagine they did not waste an opportunity to come up with more ways to form the perfect seduction plan and to outwit each other and claim the title of seducer! πŸ˜†

loved it Didu, loved reading it again too!  beautiful work like always! β€οΈ
Edited by Tessaloni - 7 years ago
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Happy Dhanteras
and Happy Diwali
wonderful os..wow kind feeling...
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Os is i loved it. This is what i call seduction not what Yash claimed Seduction was in the locker room.

Happy Diwali to y'all.
Swarglok se Laxmi, Vaikunth se Vishnu, Kailash se Mahadev, Brahmlok se Brahma aur Prithvi se Swayam Hum apko Diwali ki shubhkamnain bhej rehab hai.

Okay to tell you the honest truth i don't even know what i wrote πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I got the message from my Diwali sms apps.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely os Nikki
Happy Diwali to you dear 
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Diwali to you too. Awesome OS.☺️
SheenGcian thumbnail
Till your note at the end I didn't realize this os has no names 😳 πŸ˜†