Karthik-Naira & Mishti-Akshara OS : The Lovers And The Cupids

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Karthik-Naira & Mishti-Akshara OS : The Lovers And The Cupids

---------------

Akshara's POV

A wave of sadness filled my home, everyone had seemed to have lost their happiness, it was the happy occasion of diwali and my children should have been smiling, merry-making, coloring diyas and arranging them around the house, but they were no where to be seen. The elders didn't seem too happy as well neither bhabhima, nor chotima or Karishma had their heads in the preperation of the puja, not even me infact, something wasn't right I knew it but couldn't figure out what. Maybe part reason was on dhanteras two we all found that Gayu liked Karthik and that Karthik was moving away. But it wasn't just that there was more to the picture. All I hope is before today's diwali puja my house is filled with happiness.

End of Akshara's POV

--------------

Naira's POV

I lay on up my stomach on my bed, tears rolling down my eyes. I don't take any effort to stop it, there was no one seeing me now I had no need to put on a facade. I let the tears roll down my eyes, let my emotions and my pain out through them as much as I could at least. I was tired smiling, tired showing that I didn't care that my love was going away from me, like Gayu Di I didn't have the privilege of letting my tears out infront of anyone. I wanted to hug my mumma and papa tell them how I feel for my Karthik, no not mine he wasn't mine anymore. But I can't tell them a thing it would have been unfair to Gayu Di, wouldn't it, but am I being fair to Karthik.

End of Naira's POV

--------------

Mishti's POV

My bff was leaving Singhania Industries, not just the company but even the country itself and planned to go to USA, he told everyone that he had made the decision for his carrier but I knew more it was Naira Di's rejection that had broken him. I don't know why Naira Di couldn't understand his feelings, more importantly why can't she understand her own feelings, bff is really the best bf a girl can have, I should know personal experience you see. He can make any girl feel like a real princess. I know very well that Naira Di too likes bff, I saw the pain in her eyes when he said he was leaving for the states, the pain of getting separated from bff was shown in her eyes, the same pain that bff eyes shown because of going away from Naira Di, but am not sure if she realizes her feelings.
God please help them.

End of Mishti's POV

--------------

Karthik's POV

Am I such a horrible person, don't I deserve love, don't I deserve the one who I love love me back, don't I deserve anything. When I was very young I was closest to my mother, she was my entire world, but God snatched her away, dad was busy in business and never had time for Di and me, I yearned for his love but I never got it. Keerthi Di was the only person I could talk to than she left as well. Di told me that I never forwarded my hand in any relation and it was my fault equally, but hadn't I done it for Naira, hadn't I told her of my love, hadn't I bared my soul infront of her and yet she rejected, yet she went away. The worst part is I still had hope, I still believed. I hoped that the pain I had seen in her eyes when I announced my return to USA was real and not just a fragment of my imagination. I believed still that she loved me.

End of Karthik's POV

--------------

Mishti walked up to Naira's room and decided to talk to her elder sister. The door of Naira's room was closed, just opened a bit, she decided to knock to announce her entry but than decided against it as she heard soft sobs from other side of the door. She pushed opened the door slightly and saw Naira lying on the bed, since Naira had turned herself to other side Mishti wasn't able to see Naira's tear stained face. Naira wiped her tears took a deep breath and turned towards her younger sister.
"Do you want anything Mishti", asked Naira caringly
"Can I ask you something, would you answer me honestly", the younger one asked
"What is the matter?", Naira asked
"Why were you crying?", Mishti questioned
"When was I crying, I was just a bit tired so I thought I would rest for a while before the puja starts and everyone comes", Naira managed to speak while choking on her words in between.
"Not everyone Di, bff won't be there", Mishti reminded making Naira's heartbreak as she knew that Karthik had a late night flight to USA today.
"Does it make a difference whether he is there or not, Mishti, after all he isn't family and now he has left the company as well, he is nobody", Naira managed to say with great difficulty because she knew it was the biggest lie, Karthik was her life.
"Di can I ask you something else?", Mishti questioned her elder sister and then continued when her elder sister nodded positively.
"Why don't you love bff di? Like when gayu Di rejected Vivan it was because she liked bff, do you too like someone else?", asked Mishti
"No", Naira nearly yelled.
"Than why Di?", Mishti asked wanting to know
"Woh mera dost hai Mishti, Jai aur Veeru ka Jai, main uske liye kuch feel nahi karti bas itni si baath hai", Naira replied telling another lie.
"A while ago you said he was nobody, now he is your friend, make up your mind Di, if you plan to lie to my questions at least remember the previous lie you have told. I know my height has stopped growing, but my brains are perfectly all right, I may look like an eight year old, but I am fifteen Di, I can understand things, but I don't know if you can", Mishti replied back a bit irritated at her elder sister's lying.
"Mishti go get ready, the puja will start soon", Naira said wanting her younger sister to leave
"There is alot of time for the puja Di, mumma, taiji and dadi are not even done with the preparations", Mishti replied back
"Haan toh jao help karo unki, tumhe toh sab ki help karna pasand hai ne Mishti", Naira spoke again, hoping that her young cousin sister who loved helping everyone would leave.
"Ya Di I will go and you know what Di it is nice that bff is leaving, things would have got very complicated if he didn't with gayu Di liking him and him loving you. Even if for our family bff would have agreed to marry gayu Di, he would never love her, I know that because I have seen his depth of love for you. And you don't love him only so bff would never force you too, he should leave it is the best", Mishti said walking out of the room.

"Even if they got married he would still love you", her younger sister's words echoed through her ears. Would he always love her, would he never forget her, she kept her feelings hidden in hope that her elder sister would get happiness but now she wondered even if the family had proposed him for the alliance would he have ever agreed, even if he had under pressure, would he ever love her sister.
"Are you gifting gayu Di happiness our giving you, karthik and gayu di pain", her inner conscience ask
"What should I do?", Naira cried
"You love Karthik, Karthik loves you and Gayu Di likes Karthik, Di should get her love even though the one she loves doesn't lover back, but what about Karthik, the girl who he loves, loves him but he doesn't even have the right to know that, why such as unfair treatment.", Her conscience questioned
"If I tell him what I feel won't it be unfair to Di", she asked
"Couples are made in heaven, if you and Karthik aren't made for each other you both will not end up together, but you know that isn't the truth each time destiny has brought you both close. And someone will be there for Gayu as well but that someone isn't Karthik, now what you do is up to you", herconscience told her and disappeared.

-----------------

"Naira beta are you going somewhere", bhabhima called out as Naira ran down dressed
"Yes badi dadi I had some dance academy related work", Naira replied
"Karishma chachi could I use your old phone the one that Mishti uses, woh actually meri phone ki battery dead hogi hai", Naira asked
"Of course Naira, Mishti give her the phone" Karishma told and Mishti gave the phone.
"Thanks chachi", Naira told Karishma "and sorry that I lied", Naira spoke in her head and left.

----------------

Naira decided to call Karthik but than dropped the idea and messaged him, "bff I know you aren't coming tonight for diwali and you have a flight so you must be busy packing, but I reality miss you, kya aap mujh se milne asakte hai."
"Nahi Mishti I am very busy I can't come, very sorry bff", Karthik messaged back
"I know aap ghar isliye nahi arahe kyun ke aap Naira Di ko face nahi karna jahte but hum bahar toh mil sakte hai, ghar ke paas wale park mein", Naira messaged
"Nahi Mishti tum akele mat ana", Karthik replied back and Naira smiled at the concern
"Nahi bff mein driver uncle ke saath ajaungi, bahut bar aise akele gayi hun driver ke saath jab kisi friend ke saath jana ho, but aap please jaldi aye", Naira messaged.
"Okay main abhi aiya", Karthik messaged back and Naira drove the car to the park.

--------------

Naira stood near the tree at the far right end of the park, where she told Karthik she would be waiting, she stood behind the tree so she would be able to see Karthik approaching before he saw her. After a while she saw Karthik coming.
"Yeah Mishti kaha hai", he asked himself
"Karthik", Naira called out as his back was turned to her, her turned her way and looked at her.
"Tum", he said a bit shocked at finding Naira here instead of Mishti, also a bit happy at getting to see her for the last time before he left. He wanted to hug her tight for one last time, he wanted to hold her and never let her go, but he couldn't do that, he turned so his back faced her once again, "Mishti mujh se milne ane wali thi tum kya kar rahi ho", he asked
She walked around so they were both face to face, she looked in his eyes for a millisecond and then flung her arms around him. He was shocked for a second but than immediately hugged her back scared that she might break it too quickly and probably this was the last chance he had to have her in his arms. After staying like that for sometime Naira broke the hug and looked at Karthik, his red puffy eyes and tear stained face matching her own. She went down on her knees and than gave him the paper which was in the ring box, "do you remember this Karthik, janti hoon you can never forget, you put it in the box with the ring", she told him showing the ring. Today I have come here just to say this much, "Apne papa ki princess main zindagi bhar rahungi lekin uske saath ab se tumhari rani bhi bana jati hun, I love you Karthik, I am ready to be yours, will you be mine", she asked him and held the ring in her hand.
Karthik stared not able to believe. "Mazak toh nahi kar rahi mere saath", Karthik asked Naira.
"I love you, I love you more than my life" Naira replied back
Karthik feel on his knees as well so that both were at the same height, he caged her in his arms, "I love you, I love you, I love you alot Naira", he whispered in her ears, than breaking the hug he took the ring that she held in her hand and made her wear it. And kissed her cheek making her blush and than made her stand straight and he himself stood in his feet.
"Naira, itni stupid kyun ho", he asked her.
"Tum mujhe stupid kahe rahe ho, you are a mendak", Naira retorted
"What else do I call someone who doesn't know they are in love, thank god you realized today", Karthik told her
"Lekin main ne toh karaw chauth par hi realize kiya", she bit her tongue as the words left her mouth
"You knew that you loved all this while then why didn't you tell me?", Karthik questioned and naira told him everything, he got shocked hearing about gayu's love, extremely mad at rama dadi for forcing his Naira to be away from him and hurt that Naira had come into Rama dadi's words and decided to move away from him.
"You were ready to sacrafice your love just like that Naira, I know you love your family more than yourself and that is one reason I felt so deeply in love with you, but ek baar bhi nahi socha, that your rejection doesn't just effect your life. It will effect mine and Gayu's as well and trust me the effect wouldn't have been good", Karthik asked hurt.
"Janti hun Karthik apni galti ka ehssas hai, issiliye toh main yahan hun, bahut guilty hun Karthik, I am very sorry, maaf kardo", she apologized tears beginning to flow again
"Naira please don't cry, I love you, just don't do such a thing again", he spoke while wiping her tears and than hugged her.
"Naira we need to go now before the puja starts and Singhania house and clear all confusion, before it gets too late, I am sure everyone will understand us", Karthik told her and both left for Singhania house.

-------------

"Akshara has Naira come back there is only half an hour left for the puja, she has too get ready as well, call and find out when she is coming back", chotima told Akshara
"Lo agayi meri princess", Naitik said and everyone looked at the door
"Naira beta Karthik ko bhi apne saath le ayi tum, acha kiya, now go and get ready", Bhabhima told Naira
"Actually we wanted to say something", Karthik told them
"Kya hua Karthik, you sound nervous", Akshara asked him.
"I don't know aap sab meri baath par kaisa reaction denge, shayad shock lage, kuch log hurt bhi ho, lekin aaj saach bolna hi hoga", Karthik told them.
"Kya khena jahte ho Karthik, saaf saaf kaho", told Naitik
"Mein apki beti se bahut pyaar karta hun aur woh bhi mujhse (everyone smiled for a second but went away as he continued) main Naira se bahut pyaar karta hun", he said and and took her hand in his.
"Papa, mumma, mein Karthik se bahut pyaar karti hoon I love him alot", Naira told her parents
"Naira tu yeh kya khe rahi hai, tu janti hai ke", Gayu spoke and then stopped as Karthik came in between
"I know, Naira ne mujhe sab kuch bata diya, but I have no feelings for you, yes I consider you a friend, other than that the sister of the girl I love, I love you but like Naira does, I love you like a sister. I am sorry if I gave you any wrong hints unintentionally, if I even had the slightest doubt your feelings I would have cleared it and never let it increase, if you would have told me once what is in your heart, I would have told you that my heart only belonged to Naira.", Karthik told Gayu
"Naira even you did not tell me a thing, even when I told you that I loved Karthik", Gayu asked Naira
"When Karthik proposed me in Switzerland I had no idea of my own feelings, I kept running away from him. On karwa chauth I realized what he meant to me, I tried telling him, but I wasn't able to, than I saw you doing the puja with his pitcure, I decided that I would tell Karthik my feelings and we would together clear your doubts", Naira told her sister.
"Kaisi bhen ho tum Naira, yeh jante huye bhi tumhari bhen uss ladke se pyaar karti hai, Jo tum se pyaar karta hai, tab bhi tum ne uss ladke ke pyaar ko haan khe diya", Rama dadi taunted Naira
"Aur aap ne kya kiya, aap yeh baath janti thi ke Naira bhi mujh se pyaar karti hai, lekin phir bhi aap ne usse majboor kiya ke woh apne pyaar ki qurbaani de", Karthik asked Rama dadi
"Karthik bete what are you saying", Asked Raj shekar
"Haan sir, she emotionally blackmailed Naira by telling her that Gayu had lost her parents and asked Naira not to take me as well.", Karthik told everyone
"Rama Aunty is this the truth", Akshara asked
"So what wrong did I do, my poor grand daughter did so much for this family but didn't get anything in return first everyone called her the daughter of this house and now when your own daughter is here you forgot about her, what wrong did I do if I wanted my Gayu to get her love", Rama dadi yelled out
"I know you love Gayu alot and we love her too, but do you think you were doing any good for her. No you were just spoiling all of their lives". Akshara tried to explain.
"What was wrong in what I did, so many people have arranged marriage,even you and Naitik had an arranged marriage, aren't you both very happy, Karthik would have fallen in love with Gayu after marriage", Rama dadi said, not trying to understand what Akshara was trying to make her realize
"Yes, but me and Naitik weren't in love with anyone else either, but here Karthik is in love, he loves Naira, do you think he would forget Naira, when everyday she would be infront of him", Akshara asked
"Even if she was away from me I would never stop loving her, that is why I had decided to leave because I couldn't stay here and pretend to be friends with the girl I loved, kissi liye socha USA ja kar wahan Naira ke yadon ke sahare jeet lunga. Even if Naira didn't love me I would have never agreed to marry anyone else, be that Gayu or any other. No one can take Naira's place in my heart.", Karthik told Rama dadi
"Rama aunty main haath jod kar aap se request karti hoon, try to understand the situation, not for Naira or Karthik at least for Gayu. I know what you all are thinking, how can we choose one daughter above the other, if we accept Karthik and Naira's relation will it be unfair to Gayu but trust me it won't, but if we don't accept it we will be unfair to all three of these kids. And about Gayu I propose I will get her a guy who would love her more than his life", Akshara told everyone.
"Naitik, your daughter has bought home the guy she loves, don't you want to tell her anything. She has made a wonderful choice for herself am sure we would have not been able to do such a wonderful job."Akshara explained husband who was silent
"Akshara sahi khe rahi hai", Naitik spoke and everyone agreed too and gave their blessings to the couple, even Rama dadi
The other family members came in and got to know as well and just like Akshara wished her house was filled with happiness.

So you see for a love story to gets happily ever after you need both the lovers and the cupids

----------------

Hope you liked it. Will be waiting for your reviews.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manishasatpathy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nyc os loved kaira ak and mishti :) plzz do write more iss torture days m ab yahi sahara honge
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much Janvi for writing this... thinking about their Confession made me happy & it was perfect in ur story
Kaira_Shivin thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woww! Thank you so much for writing this, it was a treat to read. So well written. I hope even in the serial Naira gets down on her knees to say I love you like Kartik did. Please keep on updating more, makes the pain and anger of waiting for kaira plot and unnecessary screen space for delusion queen calm down. Once again, amazing job!
sonal36 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Really enjoyed it
Very beautifully written 
hope in show also same thing happen
Karthik word to rama was awesome
Pls keep writing more in these days
Show ki torture se mukti toh mileage

Fari95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awsome os..πŸ‘
Loved it❀️.. plzz do write moree on kaira,,
Anjalikaira123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb Janvi u always come as a saviour during such disasters 
πŸ‘
I loved where everywhere u mentioned p likes Karthik and not love πŸ‘ that shows how much u think before u put in ur heart 
I loved u as a sister omg wish Karthik says that io screen also 
Plzzz write such os more esp till KAIRA Milan atkeast plz make us disk through this 
Thank,kkk uuu
kirts123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please keep writing more ... this was just wonderful...
One request... please write something about naksh knowimg this from naira he gets furious with karthik first.. then karthik makesbhim understand and promises him that he will take care of naira like a queen...and naksh helps them get together..
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg it's amazing .it's all we wanted to actually see 
Kaira together handling the family drama
Kartik giving it back to rama dadi
Ak taking her stand!
 I love you as sister omgg this is something we all want k to say to parchayi!!
Naira going down knees tops my wishlist
Please keep writing more
Wanna c clash btw Papa vs kartik!
Naira siding wid kartik if possible
Please write something along this line
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
What a beautiful OS this is . . Naira's proposal and kartik and her declaring it in front of whole family was really something I would like to see in the show. . Wonderful idea πŸ˜³