Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush12_RM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Read 3 chapters in a go πŸ˜†
Such a lovely story it is 😳 close to my heart...coz its d first story i read for MehRya.
😳
You r a wonderful writer...plz do write more.
i'll wait ! πŸ˜› 😳
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sush12_RM

Read 3 chapters in a go πŸ˜†
Such a lovely story it is 😳 close to my heart...coz its d first story i read for MehRya.
😳
You r a wonderful writer...plz do write more.
i'll wait ! πŸ˜› 😳

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope it you are also following the other wonderful writers...ZKM is blessed to have a multitude of talented and creative folks.

I will for sure be writing more😊
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yay! Finally I read all the chapters in one go! Phew! (Out of breath) πŸ˜†
My dear Kelly! What a fabulous writer you are! I'm speechless!
What a FF and Kya likhti ho yaar,I have no words to praise you
I loved each and every chapter,it was full of love,care and concern
As I was going through each chapter I found myself in MehRya land,it was so real.
Lovemaking in the shower was beyond beautiful ..I can't tell what happened to me after reading that scene πŸ˜† it must have turned everyone on πŸ˜†
Can you please write some more OS or FF like this?
And thank you my dear! What we don't get to see in the show,we see them in FF's πŸ˜‰
Waiting for more.
Love n hugs,
Sanjh 😊
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju4Rajeev

Yay! Finally I read all the chapters in one go! Phew! (Out of breath) πŸ˜†
My dear Kelly! What a fabulous writer you are! I'm speechless!
What a FF and Kya likhti ho yaar,I have no words to praise you
I loved each and every chapter,it was full of love,care and concern
As I was going through each chapter I found myself in MehRya land,it was so real.
Lovemaking in the shower was beyond beautiful ..I can't tell what happened to me after reading that scene πŸ˜† it must have turned everyone on πŸ˜†
Can you please write some more OS or FF like this?
And thank you my dear! What we don't get to see in the show,we see them in FF's πŸ˜‰
Waiting for more.
Love n hugs,
Sanjh 😊

Hi Sanjh thanks for taking the time to reading it. There is nothing better for a writer, even a complete amateur like myself, to know that others enjoy what they have come up with. I am so happy to have such a receptive group who are so gaga over the subject matter to share my flights of fancy😊. I will for sure be writing more on MehRya so I hope you have time to check it out.

Thanks again for your support
Kelly
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Kelly ...
Omg this os of yours ,was really .

U won't believe it I started reading this is around 7 pm ...and It was at 8:30  I completed reading only five parts πŸ˜†

Since I don't want to make my husband starving for dinner reading meheya 's
Fast πŸ˜†
Then continued at 10 and know time is 11:15 ...finally completed reading all the part ..😳
I was so lost on the story ..how on the world I missed it ,from the first ?
I loved so many things about this os shaurya being a protective husband for his pregnant wife ...
And how mehak was reacting to his every teasing...
I loved the way how u described shaurya thru mehaks POV and vice versa..
So the great shaurya khanna was fasting to accompany his wife is just sweet of him😳
Thier interaction wen she called him sitting in wash room was just fantastic ...
Probably the mood swings .I guess πŸ˜†
And the jiju saali moment was also cute ..I loved how shaurya was feeling awkward wen his in-laws wer telling him to taste the food they prepared ..πŸ˜†

Hmm I cudnt to help to notice how amazingly u used ur other fav double rabir in our mehrya story πŸ˜‰
Tat was way to smart..⭐️

SK was jealous to see sumone touching his beautiful wife haan ??😳

The last part was hot ...
I loved the epilogue ...very well written πŸ‘ 
You really deserve an 

Loved ur is..it was fun reading the genuine shaurya who has immense love for his wife ...!!

Once again...great job with this OS kells 

Edited by -Thabassum- - 7 years ago
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Kelly ...

Omg this os of yours ,was really .

U won't believe it I started reading this is around 7 pm ...and It was at 8:30  I completed reading only five parts πŸ˜†

Since I don't want to make my husband starving for dinner reading meheya 's
Fast πŸ˜†
Then continued at 10 and know time is 11:15 ...finally completed reading all the part ..😳
I was so lost on the story ..how on the world I missed it ,from the first ?
I loved so many things about this os shaurya being a protective husband for his pregnant wife ...
And how mehak was reacting to his every teasing...
I loved the way how u described shaurya thru mehaks POV and vice versa..
So the great shaurya khanna was fasting to accompany his wife is just sweet of him😳
Thier interaction wen she called him sitting in wash room was just fantastic ...
Probably the mood swings .I guess πŸ˜†
And the jiju saali moment was also cute ..I loved how shaurya was feeling awkward wen his in-laws wer telling him to taste the food they prepared ..πŸ˜†

Hmm I cudnt to help to notice how amazingly u used ur other fav double rabir in our mehrya story πŸ˜‰
Tat was way to smart..⭐️

SK was jealous to see sumone touching his beautiful wife haan ??😳

The last part was hot ...
I loved the epilogue ...very well written πŸ‘ 
You really deserve an 

Loved ur is..it was fun reading the genuine shaurya who has immense love for his wife ...!!

Once again...great job with this OS kells 

Hey Thabs,
What can I say...With so much activity on our forum and my tortoise like updating skills, I am not surprised that you missed my OS, but now that I have most colorful review yet, I am thrilled that you did come across itπŸ˜›. It is like I am a little kid getting a gold star from my teacherπŸ˜†

This was literally supposed to a singular os: one update, but after I started I couldn't let go, and even thought it took me forever to finishπŸ˜•, I knew I couldn't stop until I covered everything I felt I needed to.

I am so happy that you enjoyed this KC tale of mine, we can only wish that one day MehRya spend a lovely one together on the serial😊 until then, I had no choice but to create my own version of what could be.

You are right I couldn't resist my first loves RaBir from popping in. I just cannot let them go either, so why not let my two fav jodis have a connection?  Not sure if you have read my poor dejected FF Discover the Magic, but they feature there as well...I know I am obsessive.

Anyway, again I am so glad that you took the time to read, but like a good wife kept your priorities straightπŸ˜‰.

Now that I am down to three active bits of writing ( don't askπŸ˜•) I am definitely going to push along with the FF in the ZKM forum, as already my mind is clicking the way with future ideas for MehRya and I am determined not to fall into the trap starting something new while there are still outstanding assignments to be doneπŸ˜†

Kelly

Edited by crtkelly - 7 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Hey Thabs,
What can I say...With so much activity on our forum and my tortoise like updating skills, I am not surprised that you missed my OS, but now that I have most colorful review yet, I am thrilled that you did come across itπŸ˜›. It is like I am a little kid getting a gold star from my teacherπŸ˜†

This was literally supposed to a singular os: one update, but after I started I couldn't let go, and even thought it took me forever to finishπŸ˜•, I knew I couldn't stop until I covered everything I felt I needed to.

I am so happy that you enjoyed this KC tale of mine, we can only wish that one day MehRya spend a lovely one together on the serial😊 until then, I had no choice but to create my own version of what could be.

You are right I couldn't resist my first loves RaBir from popping in. I just cannot let them go either, so why not let my two fav jodis have a connection?  Not sure if you have read my poor dejected FF Discover the Magic, but they feature there as well...I know I am obsessive.

Anyway, again I am so glad that you took the time to read, but like a good wife kept your priorities straightπŸ˜‰.

Now that I am down to three active bits of writing ( don't askπŸ˜•) I am definitely going to push along with the FF in the ZKM forum, as already my mind is clicking the way with future ideas for MehRya and I am determined not to fall into the trap starting something new while there are still outstanding assignments to be doneπŸ˜†

Kelly

Yup I guess I missed it ...according to activities I saw I guess...touchwood for that ...I'm glad u liked the cumnt..
If I'm not wrong...u wrote an OS...
After the marriga sequence , tight ??
I guess I read that ...
I know u had to make more of the chapters...I felt u almost covered everything ...like every side of shaurya !!!
Jealous , anxious , worried and naughty ...
Your version of KC was Gud..and now after reading ..I wanna see this in the show too...like the way he cares for her preggy wife πŸ˜³

Hey you have an other FF too πŸ˜• ?!?!.!
I guess I she catch up with it ASAP πŸ˜²πŸ˜† , before it wud literally take me hours to complete all chapters πŸ˜†

Priorities... Yup...afteralll I get pampered a lot πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Hmm I think u shud continue... Afteralll u r gifted with an ability ..
⭐️
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the ending Kelly!

Nice to read a happy ending in times of chaos in the showπŸ˜†

Loved the way you've tied all the ends beautifully.πŸ‘
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG what an update Kelly. Absolutely love it! πŸ€—  I'm not sad anymore for the OS to end in this manner. I am very content πŸ˜›. Shaurya 2.0 awww β€οΈ πŸ˜† 

Shruti got burnt big time by Mahek. Wow she had an earful πŸ‘ I'm so proud of our Mahek. She's feisty πŸ˜‰ 

Kelly finally I got the chance to read it and so happy I did today. It brighten my day for sure 
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Loved the ending Kelly!

Nice to read a happy ending in times of chaos in the showπŸ˜†

Loved the way you've tied all the ends beautifully.πŸ‘

Thank you Simran. I must say that I am very pleased with how it turned out😊