Mehek Shaurya OS: Mrs. Khanna's Fast Part8+ Epilogue 2/9 pg39

crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Can I claim a full on addiction now. I truly do not have the time for this, with two FF going on, but just couldn't resist writing this when the idea came to mind... I know the story is early days, but I've fast forwarded just because😊. Never attempted a OS before, as I have the tendency to keep my stories going and going, so I hope it's okay: Likes,/ Comments or Critiques welcome

Kelly

Mrs. Khanna's Fast

"I won't be fasting this year, like you said before: it's a useless exercise."

Shaurya was left completely poleaxed by her off-the-cuff announcement. How could Mehek so carelessly throw these words, albeit a variation of his own, at him and nonchalantly just carry on with her preparations for today's shoot of her new cooking show. Dammit, this wasn't right, how could she now decide in their first year of marriage that the ritual that she was so adamant to participate in as a single woman could be negated, now when it actually meant something.

"Aacha?" He finally answered scowling at her. "Well we will just see won't we," he muttered grabbing his cell phone.

She was changing and he didn't like it one bit. How, in a matter of eight months could her attitude, and for that matter, she, alter from the docile- well that wasn't exactly right, he thought. Ms. TRP had never acted meek around him, forever sassing him and giving him what for, but she had always been a good girl; the type he wouldn't have given two hoots about normally.  If not for her talent, he wouldn't have given such a...a, well let's face it, such a female a second glance, yet somehow it had been unavoidable. But there had been more to her and eventually it had led to this: to them... and like hell if she was going to change up on him like this. "No way, no how," he muttered to himself, as his fingers flew over the touch screen of his smartphone.

MS, need your view on something. Shouldn't a loving wife's first thoughts be for her husband; his wellbeing, his longevity? Isn't this what Karva Chauth represents to you women?

Mehek took a taste from the saucepan, deciding if it needed anything else to make the contents better. She didn't want to leave anything to chance, when she prepared the recipe live later today in front of the celebrity guests, so she ignored the notification of the message sent to her mobile. The alert tone went off again, and then a second time a short time later. Finally Mehek glanced at her phone and went to grab it off the counter, but before she could peruse the message, she was called away.

He stood in the corner glowering. What exactly did she think she would accomplish by ignoring him like this, he wondered as she sat in the makeup chair. Granted, perhaps she needed to wait until they had finished her applying her eye make-up, but couldn't she call for a break, just a second to read his note? She had the time. He was just about to type this very message when the girl finished and Mehek opened her eyes, immediately seeking him across the room. Even as the artist applied the dewy gloss to her lusciously full lips, she maintained eye contact with him, and he was lost.

Dammit how could she not wish to fast for him? He wasn't that bad was he? He knew worst men: some who hardly deserved the curtesy of their wives 'care, let alone a fast on their behalf. Hell they lived with the perfect example of a worthless man who didn't warrant such, and surely he wasn't as wretched as him was he? Granted he may have been a little...abrupt, and a perhaps a bit prideful when they first met, but things were different now, and she should have known that; she should have seen the changes her love...

That's it, Shaurya thought, she doesn't ...she couldn't... how could she even think of love and him in the same sentence, after how roughly he treated her in the beginning?  But she had agreed to their alliance in the end, so that had to count for something didn't it? And they had basically got along as a whole, well after a while anyway. They definitely respected each other and obviously admired each other in other more natural ways. But neither of these guaranteed that there would be love or even if there was, that it would be mutual.  And therein lay his problem. Shaurya swallowed hard wondering how it had come to this: that Ms. TRP had become his everything.

He tensed up when she finally tore her glance from his and attended to her phone. She took her time reading his message, and then looked back at him, her expression unreadable. He held his breath when she finally put her head down, and as painfully slowly as possible, typed her response. All the while he thought how snarky; how petulant his message was. Surely he hadn't done himself any favors by sending it. She was called away, to greet the panel who would be the tasters on this episode of her burgeoning show that was gaining more and more popularity each week. But before she greeted the trio, she made sure that Shaurya saw her press the send button on her phone. But then he too had to prepare for filming.

Haan KK, what you say is true, but what is a loving wife to do when she has to choose between the welfare of her husband and that of their child?  Whom should she love more...Let me know after my shoot.

Notwithstanding how horrid his energy bars were, Mehek thanked God she had yet to break her husband's habit of carrying an endless supply of the nasty things. Such a drama king, Mehek thought as she encouraged the groggy man to chew on one of them to bring him out of his faint.  He would do anything for ratings she guessed, with a slight smile as the cameraman panned to the smartphone that had landed on the floor along with the man who had impatiently read her message right in the middle of filming.

PART2

Edited by crtkelly - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
Hey dear🤗
What an OS😃
Beautifully written👏
So Mrs Khanna refused to observe karvachauth n Mr Khanna dint like it a bit...aww poor shaurya but Mr Shaurya Khanna u was the one na who gave that woman empowerment wala lecture so now what...feeling bad😉
N shaurya is shaurya...his imaginations r weird but as usual bakwass🤣lol mehak is carrying their baby n here he is thinking that she doesn't love him😆hain phir yeh kab hua😉only shaurya could think like that😆
N they still continuing with the online chatting...aww that's so cute😳shaurya looked so impatient when she dint mesgd him back😉
OMG the end was epic...finally Mr Senior Khanna got to know about his Son/Daughter's arrival n he...FAINTED😲
Mehak named him Mr TRP🤣 khadoos kumar ki khadoos kumari awesone cum hilarious che😉 he can do anything for trp na n mehak ji everybody hates those weird thing oops energy bars😆apne bacchon ko door rakhna energy bars se😈
Well I really enjoyed ur OS n I hope u continue it😃
Edited by SONAL30 - 7 years ago
Waida1234 thumbnail
Hi...Kelly...!

A very lovely, fresh and entertaining story...! MehRya blissful after marriage life...with a touch of the usual tiny miny ups and downs of a normal married couple...! 

Enjoyed reading it...and shall love to see Mehek anchoring her own cooking show and working alongside Shaurya...in this show also...! 

Lol...the last part was the best...! Shaurya "carrement tomber dans les pommes" @ hit the floor and fainted...after the shocking news of him becoming a future Dad...! 🤣

Now...the whole Delhi people will come to know that Junior Shaurya Khanna will pretty soon increase the population of their Hometown...! Another future chef in the making...! 😛

P.S: Does this os have a sequal...? Shall appreciate if you continue...! Shall very much love to read more...! ⭐️
Edited by Waida1234 - 7 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Kelly, enjoyed reading it.
They keep up their online chat?Nice. I hope they do in the show too.
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww that is something very sweet... Small but beautifully written... Loved it ... Thanks dear and please keep it up I mean please keep writing stuff on MehRya... Would love to read it... Edited by nicky13 - 7 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome one shot
May be this will happen. 
I enjoyed a lot reading this story, please continue if you can. 
👏
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Kelly i knew the members here will love it 😆 and there are request to continue 😆.it kept the essence of the story alive. I hope the cvs also continue to do the same.
Continue if time permits.😃
Tanu156 thumbnail
Oh it was awesome👏👏👏n short😭 I can't believe people are still not writing on this pair ... its been just a month since show started n the chistrybtw them😳😆😃 uff its on fire !!😲😆 plzzz write more ...  It was awesome he fainted👏😆😃
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...amazing just loved it..keep writing 
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu156

Oh it was awesome👏👏👏n short😭 I can't believe people are still not writing on this pair ... its been just a month since show started n the chistrybtw them😳😆😃 uff its on fire !!😲😆 plzzz write more ...  It was awesome he fainted👏😆😃

We already have two awesome FF on MeHRya written by old members of this forum..! One by serene-rose and another by Couch-Potato...! Please have a look...! You're so right...MehRya are magical...an out of the box jodi...! Like you...shall love to read more stories on them...! Fingers crossed...more members will join the Writers Club...and we get to read more on this unique couple..! 😃TEdited by Waida1234 - 7 years ago