Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Reserved 

Hey Kelly I had a busy day at work but like always I m gonna read it n comment. Just remember one thing tht I love all ur stories n this happens to be my favourite!!!!!! 

I will gladly wait, Shristi๐Ÿ˜Š. I hope you enjoy it when you get around to reading. I know how busy life can be though, so no worries

Looking forward to your update as well๐Ÿ˜‰
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky.padda

amazing update
absolutely brilliant
thank you for writing
such a beautiful story

Thank you Pinky. Having such an adorable couple, makes it a lot easier. I am so glad you enjoyed it.

Kelly
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Hey Kelly I had a busy day at work but like always I m gonna read it n comment. Just remember one thing tht I love all ur stories n this happens to be my favourite!!!!!! 

OK so I finally read this chapter and now I m feeling a bit sad coz one of my favorite stories on mehrya has ended๐Ÿ˜ญ but happy tht it had such a dreamy n beautiful ending. The shaurya in this story is what I would like to see on the show once he n Mehak are married... Loving, caring n possessive but nt much!!!!! So they were blessed with Junior Khanna who is already following in his father's footsteps... Quick learner I must say 

And nt to forget the jealous shaurya part...i m dying to see this side of Shaurie in the show. I hope the CVs listen n give us tht!!!!! 

Thank u once again for such a beautiful story... Hoping to read many more mehrya stories from u Kelly!!!!! 

Aww Shristi, your comment was worth the wait! Don't be sad...in my crazy little brain I visualize all my stories to be intertwined, just written out of order. For instance in this OS the husband and wife fashion designers who they got each other KC outfits from, are the same  pair who help get Mehek on her way in Discovering the Magic...so just think of it as one big story...I've  just penned their post marriage time before I've actually united them LOL...

So now it's time to get them together in the first place...I've got plans to make that quite interesting๐Ÿ˜‰. Will be sure to PM you when I do .

Kelly
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aww Shristi, your comment was worth the wait! Don't be sad...in my crazy little brain I visualize all my stories to be intertwined, just written out of order. For instance in this OS the husband and wife fashion designers who they got each other KC outfits from, are the same  pair who help get Mehek on her way in Discovering the Magic...so just think of it as one big story...I've  just penned their post marriage time before I've actually united them LOL...

So now it's time to get them together in the first place...I've got plans to make that quite interesting๐Ÿ˜‰. Will be sure to PM you when I do .

Kelly

Sure Kelly do PM me coz any Mehrya story is my stress-buster!!!
Looking forward to read the next chapter of Discovering the magic...I m being greedy here but expecting the updates faster for this story too๐Ÿ˜‰
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Read all the chapters at one go... ๐Ÿ˜›
So finally the fast was broken ๐Ÿ˜Š

I just loved the OS... Very well written kelly.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Patsy-

Hey Kelly...yes please continue with 'Discovering the Magic' ...cannot bear the suspense for a long time ...and you are right - the show seems to have forgotten that such a track existed - so it would be good if you take us to the KK-MS land and I am very curious and excited for their first meeting...looking forward to it !!๐Ÿ˜Š Update soon...

Planning on it very soon๐Ÿ˜Š
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishkarafan

Omg... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...Kelly i still can't stop blushing ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
So baby khanna is the copy of his father and a tight competition to him ๐Ÿ˜† .shaurya was right mehak was the one who insisted for jr shaurya...afterall she loves her sr khanna... ๐Ÿ˜† . Hope for little princess mehak soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ .
Salute to mehak for giving a muhtod jawab to shruti... ๐Ÿ˜ก
Shaurya was really surprised to see his bold sherni... ๐Ÿ˜† .u beautifully recreated the karwachauth scene too ๐Ÿ‘ surely showing his transformation from one who never believed in the ritual to one who can do it willingly for his ladylove for a lifetime...it's beautiful ๐Ÿ‘ .hope something like this sensible happens in the show too...someday ๐Ÿ˜ญ but I doubt will the evil trio even allow our lovebirds to have a peaceful married life and their little ones... ๐Ÿ˜•

Don't worry I blushed a bit when I was writing it and even more so when my hubby for some reason decided he wanted to see what I was up to๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...he was a little surprised to say the least, and teased that I would get banned from the forum for this update๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway as to your comments:
Mehek got her wish, and it looks to me an exact replica of the grown Shaurya๐Ÿ˜‰. I will definitely like to pen their princess in the future.

When I had started this story, Mehek hadn't confronted Shruiti, and then I had to come up with something at least on par with that great scene...I am glad you liked it.

I really wanted to story to show Shaurya's transformation , and their growth as a couple, and am relieved that that seems to have come across well. Like you I have no idea where the show is taking us and if we would ever get there. I would still prefer to have them united and up against the evil ones eventually...one can dream I guess๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

At any rate thank you so much for your appreciating my efforts
Kelly

crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

wow its lovely new beginning

please do continue
bye sumi

Thank you...hope to pick up on their post married life in the future.
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Read all the chapters at one go... ๐Ÿ˜›

So finally the fast was broken ๐Ÿ˜Š

I just loved the OS... Very well written kelly.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks for the read, and the comment Shams.
I knew I couldn't let it go on any further, but I touched on everything I wanted to in the story, and am thrilled that everybody seems to have enjoyed it๐Ÿ˜Š

sush12_RM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
.Edited by sush12_RM - 7 years ago
Previous
1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35
Next