Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
BAHAHAHAHA. 🤣
That was brilliant! I loved his inner turmoil and his denial and reasoning. His insight on her from then to now. It was all so Shaurya. And how he knew that the only possible way they worked initially was because of her talent. Great job at keeping it in character. 

Another tidbit that I adored was the how unsure he was about the 'love' factor. Somehow that seems so plausible, that they would get married and be in love with each other but never actually say it. Because that's just the way both of them are.

This was a delight to read. I won't ask you to continue this cuz it's so compact and right as it is but yes, I will look forward to more one-shots and possibly a fanfic from your end!

Keep writing!
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Really amazing
I like this future fluff
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Hey dear🤗

What an OS😃
Beautifully written👏
So Mrs Khanna refused to observe karvachauth n Mr Khanna dint like it a bit...aww poor shaurya but Mr Shaurya Khanna u was the one na who gave that woman empowerment wala lecture so now what...feeling bad😉
N shaurya is shaurya...his imaginations r weird but as usual bakwass🤣lol mehak is carrying their baby n here he is thinking that she doesn't love him😆hain phir yeh kab hua😉only shaurya could think like that😆
N they still continuing with the online chatting...aww that's so cute😳shaurya looked so impatient when she dint mesgd him back😉
OMG the end was epic...finally Mr Senior Khanna got to know about his Son/Daughter's arrival n he...FAINTED😲
Mehak named him Mr TRP🤣 khadoos kumar ki khadoos kumari awesone cum hilarious che😉 he can do anything for trp na n mehak ji everybody hates those weird thing oops energy bars😆apne bacchon ko door rakhna energy bars se😈
Well I really enjoyed ur OS n I hope u continue it😃

Thank you so much for your appreciation of my story. I find this couple so charismatic  that I couldnt resist writing as soon as the idea popped in my mind. I envision that when the time is right Shaurya will fall for her like a ton of bricks and just wrote down how conflicted he would be. 
As it pertains to continuing...I have already thought ahead and can easily see this OS can be a 2 or 3 Shot...a bit busy at the moment but will decide in the coming week. Thanks again for your comment😊
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: hailly

Amazing os. Loved it.

Thank you Hailly
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Hi...Kelly...!

A very lovely, fresh and entertaining story...! MehRya blissful after marriage life...with a touch of the usual tiny miny ups and downs of a normal married couple...! 

Enjoyed reading it...and shall love to see Mehek anchoring her own cooking show and working alongside Shaurya...in this show also...! 

Lol...the last part was the best...! Shaurya "carrement tomber dans les pommes" @ hit the floor and fainted...after the shocking news of him becoming a future Dad...! 🤣

Now...the whole Delhi people will come to know that Junior Shaurya Khanna will pretty soon increase the population of their Hometown...! Another future chef in the making...! 😛

P.S: Does this os have a sequal...? Shall appreciate if you continue...! Shall very much love to read more...! ⭐️

I guess I just have a thing for a khadoos guy falling in love and all the inner turmoil it will bring him. Thank u for the comment...and I will def. advise if i decide to continue.
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Hi Kelly, enjoyed reading it.
They keep up their online chat?Nice. I hope they do in the show too.

Thank you Simran. I too hope they continue their online chats as part of the show. I think it is integral aspect of their relationship😊
crtkelly thumbnail
 Thanks...I find them an easy couple to write about so you can look forward to more from me as time allows😊
crtkelly thumbnail
Much appreciated!
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicky13

Aww that is something very sweet... Small but beautifully written... Loved it ... Thanks dear and please keep it up I mean please keep writing stuff on MehRya... Would love to read it...

I had never written a OS before as I never considered them my forte and to tell the truth I have already imagined how it could easily become at least 3 more chapters, so I appreciate that you think I have done a good job. You can def. expect more from me😊
Edited by crtkelly - 7 years ago
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Awesome one shot

May be this will happen. 
I enjoyed a lot reading this story, please continue if you can. 
👏

Glad you liked it. I would really like to see a scene such as this on the show. Will let u know if I decide to update or post another.