Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

What is that akshay kumar dialogue awaaz neech 🤣 why do I feel like both you and subi gonna rip her apart tomorrow 😲

Haha Kiya Baby We All Will😳😆
Dare She Shout At Our Baby. I Will Give Her Upward And Backward!
I Mean Did You Saw Him Holding A Glass For Her And All She Do Is Shouting At Him.
And You Know What Kiya Baby I Was Glad That She Didnt Got On Her Deal Wala Act. It Clearly Shows How Fake Her Concerns Were For Him All These Days. Did You Noticed Pain In His Eyes When He Said Yes I Love Her Alot. Some Peep Stating He Is Being Delusional. God. Seriously? We Saw Him Looking At Her. Admiring Her. Laughing At Her And Smiling With Her. And He Is being Delusional. FTW.
The Way He Declared In A Simple Way He Loves Her. Its Still Giving Me Goosebumps😳
You Know Army Guys Are Like That Only. Keep Wearing That Expressions Only. I Have Seen One And Understand Much Better Than Any Other Munchkins Who Doesnt Know A Piece About Army People's Expressions. Huh! These Army People Will Be The Death Of Me! So Hawtness.😳
yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
She is his wife..He wont love her??? Bandai express Karen to prb...nah Karen to gay. Lol
Also, have u people seen how atharv fell in love with viv.??? 

That was more funnier. .trust me. One fine day, suddenly he gets this feeling that he loves her. It was super fake. No connection..nuthing. and trust me ..thr were ppl cribbing on the forum..why so hurry? They wanted it gradually. But no...even there were wrong spoilers that it is his plan to act that he loves her to teach a lesson to kk. No wonder...because it was shown soo suddenly. 

And now if a husband loves they have a prb. That too his darling cheater wife giving soo many wrong signals...no wonder anyone will fall. But he dsnt know...what his wife is...mean, selfish and a cheapo
Edited by yogs1 - 7 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Delusional really didn't we see him looking at his biwi in pink shirt when she got tea for him? In mandir yesterday itself he was looking at her and the BG was evidence jeez you know what subi people cannot stop hating ravish and his character bc he is the best so it's hard for people to swallow that unlike others we give credit to brotherhood but some cannot get over denial phase that even ravish can be good. Ignore them
forbidden thumbnail
No yogs he cannot be allow to like his wife. Dosent he know she is meant for someone elseAre he should not even breath!
Libra123 thumbnail
Ok.. Pretty decent episode..loved shanky, rest grr...Really don't feel any bond or sympathy or empathy with anyone else..just looks too dramatic..OTT
Shanky, did he really fall.. It looked so real and the way when he got up..gosh I hope he wore some pads inside for protection...really shanky is this crap show worth that fall?

Ok, so R thinks V fasted for him, feeling bad for him..why can't she tell the truth..I guess precap is again misleading .. She is saying suja Chichi  ka beta.. Really...I guess now ravish will tell her about A and she will still not tell him coz her BF has to get well so she can go back to him then and also BF life in danger if outside the house..he is safe with Ravish so she will not tell..why do I have a feeling she will continue to use him for her BF health and safety 
I last watched it on Sunday and then today, but the story has not moved at all..didn't R already tell suja that his dad wrote a letter to him to take care of his step family, if R doesn't want to he can not even contact them and let them be..he contacted them immediately right so why did suja doubt him in the first place..doesn't make sense but for that matter this show doesn't make sense.. I guess whatever trp is coz of shanky, else it would have fallen further..
tia2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont think R really fell for V.

I hope he just said it.
forbidden thumbnail
Strange thing I notice when ravish fell it was like day time and then it became night time and he was wearing his watch on the right hand but he wears it on the left wth was it a mirror reflection 😕
Kavithaa83 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The only good thing about the show is shashank playing ravish. Really cvs has created ravish character as perfect and wonderful.  When he says he love his wife is meant many, not like vitharv who loves only for lust.  I love his feeling towards his wife but pity is his wife is not worth at all for his wife. She doesn't have any pity as a human being, she still thinking about her boyfriend and his button. I wish to give a slap on her face
forbidden thumbnail
she is disgusting! cvs ruined her in the name of love crap. never seen a woman like her in indian tv histroy and KC left such a bad taste for me i feel sick by it how cvs played this shitness. the rituals got sabotage b/c of this character.