Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

Uff last part is aweosme re well sujata you can take vividha ji with you please I will wish you best till the show ends and spare our ravish

yup Sujatha ji take vividha with you, release Ravish from this mess.
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ravish has to do his duty so he will not  allow sujatha to leave Tabbi tohwo dialogue taa. Agar v Chali gayee tohravish ka kya kaam hai show meinsabhi ek saath hi rahengey Edited by vidya0000 - 7 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nitha

Me too I forwarded all episode till I see Ravish, then precap came 😆

but i'd 2 jhailofy it for half an hr as watched on TV.🤢
shivani is not a gud actress.🥱it luks like shes making effort 2 shout & showing expressions at the same time. how can any1 say her  acting as  awesum & worthy of mention in articles??
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha well said she doesnt know how to act except shouting
Khadizapinky thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

but i'd 2 jhailofy it for half an hr as watched on TV.🤢

shivani is not a gud actress.🥱it luks like shes making effort 2 shout & showing expressions at the same time. how can any1 say her  acting as  awesum & worthy of mention in articles??

Shivani skin whitening karya🤣...usko 1st serial deko..bhot ugly lagti thi👎🏼
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys stop talking about others here edit it we are being stalked
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Where is hina we need new AT and everyone be careful please hina has given us warning already
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0000

Ravish has to do his duty so he will not  allow sujatha to leave Tabbi tohwo dialogue taa. Agar v Chali gayee tohravish ka kya kaam hai show meinsabhi ek saath hi rahengey

Very true said Vidya,After all,Vividha ji heroine jo hain,aur Ravish has already fallen for our Madamji, hez possessive about her too,he seriously love Madamji 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Revelations, confrontations and twists in Jaana Na Dil Se Door

Vividha walks into Kailash's house and looks for him. She breaks the truth to Uma and family, that Atharv has lost his mental balance, thanks to Kailash's evil. She says Kailash succeeded to make Atharv's life worse than death. Dadi tells Vividha that police informed them of Kailash's death. Vividha does not believe it, and says even if Kailash is dead or alive, his bad deeds have made him dead for her. She ends all ties with Kailash, and does his Kirya Karam/final rites by burning his photo, being his eldest child.

On the other hand, Sujata gets to know Ravish and Vividha's wedding truth, by seeing the wedding photo in their room. Atharv tells Sujata that he has seen Vividha and wants to meet her. Sujata gets a big shock and understands why Atharv runs away to meet Vividha always. Sujata hides the fact and gets hatred for Vividha, holding her responsible for Atharv's mental state. Sujata slaps Vividha. Ravish will get to know the entire truth. Vividha decides to leave Ravish and spend her life in helping Atharv recover. She vows to break her marriage with Ravish, and help Atharv in making him regain his mental balance. How will Vividha fulfill her decision? Keep reading.

Link :-

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Somebody make temporary new thread for our discussion