Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hell_heaven...

Good Night Ayesha Love! ^_^

Btw I Still Didnt Understood The Meaning Behind Ravish Breaking Her Fast. What Are CVS Trying To Feed Us?

They are playing with fan games and why shadii valla music?? Is it necessary
x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parusmiley

They are playing with fan games and why shadii valla music?? Is it necessary

Exactly Paro Di! 
I Mean Just See How Manipulative They Are! Whats With That Music And All. I Didnt Liked That Scene!
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hell_heaven...

kiya babe i totally agree with you!

dats not his secret thats his good for nothing father's secret!
you are so observing girl! i really like when you point out small things which give me so much to think about! keep going like this! ^_^
Did You See Any Praises To Him From Other Fandom? I Expected That Only. LOL.
Well Loads More To Come In Our Favour!
And Some Bunch Havent Replied To My Comments. Guess They Didnt Found Anything Else To Argue On! ^_^
Dare anyone bash him tomorrow we will potate the potatoes ! ^_^

Thanks subi yes he might lie but why he is lying we have to see that to. It's his mom he keep saying over and over again and it's not he is hiding from everyone Sethu knows, and biggest evidence is sujata she knows he is lying for her and her son he is not lying for his own satafacation.

Lol subi since when do I give important to useless comments about ravish 😆 no matter what ravish is gonna get bash and by the way he said he loves his wife who he married with saat phere with all rasam and kasam maybe vividha didn't but he did so loving your own wife is not sin it's what every married wife dreams of expect for mahan vividha ji ofcourse.

Lmfao really no answer to your comments don't tomorrow you will get it 😆 and no she is not an attention seeker stalkers 😉
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: parusmiley

He is so happy that his wife kept fast for him...but he is does't know the truth... really he deserves a another girl in life...and vividha Aawaz nicha kar... He saved ur Bf from death two times... He is living safe because of him... He is not like u chepo...

Vividha what type of a girl u are ?? Are u a human being? Or stone can't u see he is bleeding like hell.. don't show love but cum say cum act as humans. Which u are not... Still thinking about the button and all.. hate her to the core

Tomorrow precap is misleading... I will prepare for worst episode

Ok gud ngt .. Ravish dreams. Love u all

What is that akshay kumar dialogue awaaz neech 🤣 why do I feel like both you and subi gonna rip her apart tomorrow 😲
forbidden thumbnail
I seriously disliked the scene when she didn't even say if he was ok she was busy with that button crap. Ravish came and said if she is ok yet she didn't even utter a word maybe tomorrow she will and again fake deal wala biwi act 🥱

Cvs stop this ping pong crap
parusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

What is that akshay kumar dialogue awaaz neech 🤣 why do I feel like both you and subi gonna rip her apart tomorrow 😲

Tomorrow i will give her left and right. First of all check her mistakes then point out others.. bleddy chepo
forbidden thumbnail
I don't care ravish was so hotty today! Uff even in that blood he looked like a dark handsome prince. I know mean of me na poor guy he got hurt so badly but cannot stop drooling over his hotness.
forbidden thumbnail
Also please note Aditi was aweosme today ok! I am liking her she came rushing to her fake wala bhabi and was so concern for her. Can I get a bro sis bond 😳
parusmiley thumbnail
See u all tomorrow... Gud ngt...
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats for the new AT.