mayur luv saga mayur os/ss gallery

Posted: 7 years ago

MAYANK NUPUR AUR KABAB MAI HADDI BUI

Nupur buaji is a very strict and discipline loving person. She have made certain rules and regulations which all the member of the family are expected to follow. No one in the family dare to go against buaji. Her 10 yr old daughter khushi was very much scared of her. Buaji husband never interfere because he too was scared of her.

Nupur and mayank are engaged. Buaji had only fixed their marriage. Mayank Sharma is well known mbbs doctor in Mumbai and is son of buaji's best friend shilpa Sharma. First time mayank and nupur met at their engagement and it was love at first sight. It was buaji strict order that mayank nupur will not meet each other before their marriage nor will they talk. But both mayank and nupur managed to talk to each other over the phone or on whatsapp or fb. Nupur exams were near so her father decided to send nupur to buaji's house because her college was near buaji's house and she would learn some household work from buaji. Nupur was hell shocked by her father's decision but had no option because her father had already spoken to buaji.

In evening nupur was packing her bag when she gets call from mayank

Nupur-  hello (folding her dresses )

Mayank -kya kar rahi hu meri jaan

Nupur- attmahattya karne ki tayari kar rahi hu

Mayank- aare aare toh ab mujhe meri liye dusari dulhan dhundni padegi (dramatically)

Nupur- mayank aap bhi na

Mayank- aacha aacha bolo kya hua

Nupur- who na meri exams aa rahe hai

Mayank- ohh exams ki tayari chal rahi hai. All the best.

Nupur- aare nhi woh bauji mujhe bui k ghar bhej rahe kyunki...

(before she could complete)

Mayank- kyaaa!!!!!!!!!! Bauji k ghar. Tummhari buaji bauji nhi monster hai monster

Nupur- mayank!!!! Woh meri bui (angrily)

Mayank- mera matlab who nhi...

Nupur- mujhe nind aa rahi hai bye huh.( saying this she cut the call in anger)

Mayank- aare gussa ho gayi kal usse baat karuga uske college jaa k usko surprise duga

Next day nupur went to college and her belongings were sent to buaji's house After her lecture she was on her way to buaji's house when she noticed mayanhk waiting for her outside her college campus. She happy to see him but soon her happiness turned into anger remembering their last night conversation. Ignoring him she starts walking and mayank follows her

Mayank-nupur

Nupur- kya hai

Mayank- (holding her right hand) apne hone wali pati ko maaf nhi karogi trust me mera who matlab nhi na

Nupur- I know mayank kya karu jo bhi hai jaisi bhi hai toh meri hi buaji na. pata hai ghar toh jaa rahi hu unke par pata nhi waha kaise rahugi bui toh meri jaan hi lelegi. (she said in fear )

Mayank-( putting his hand around her neck) offo tum inta tension kyun leti ho

Nupur- aa gayi

Mayank- kya??

Nupur- tension aa gayi

Mayank

Nupur- mayank ek kaam karo tum abhi bhaag jao warna problem ho jayegi mai shamko phone mai baat karti

Mayank- ok

And he leaves from there

Buaji- aare nupur aacha hua tu raste mai hi mil gayi mai tujhe hi lene aa rahi thi

Nupur- mujhe? Kyun?

Buaji - kyunki ghar ka niyam hai mai khushi ko bhi khud school se lanane jati hu aur tub hi jab tak tu mere ghar pe hai tab tak mai tujhe roz lene aaugi

Nupur- kyaaa!!!!!!!!!               

After dinner nupur called mayank

Mayank- kaisi ho (lying on his bed)

Nupur- kya batau kaisi tumko pata hai tumahre jane k bad kya hua

Mayank- kya hau

Nupur- bui ne kaha ki ab who mujhe college se lene aayegi imagine mai koi bachi hu kya mujhe lene aayegi ( she said with sad face)

!!! Kiss se baat kar rahi hai tu

Nupur - kissi se toh nhi bui mai toh padh rahi thi ( showing Mayank- its ok bas tumhare exam tak ki baat hai

Nupur- bas exam tak (before she could complte she heard buaji calling her name)

She immediately cut the call

Buaji- nupur ohh bupur her book)

Buaji- aacha padh rahi thi

Nupur - haan who na bol bol k padhne se zada aache se yaad hota hai. (acting) after wold war two united states

Buaji- man laga k padh meri bachi

After she leaves

Nupur to herself- baar baar bach gayi aaj toh chal nupur jab tak hai yaha man laga k hi padh le

While on other hand mayank was getting impatience somehow he wanted to talk to her

Mayank to himself- aaj toh mai uske saath waqt pakka guzaruga

At 11:00 o'clock at night

Mayank was standing down the nupur's window

Mayank to himself- chal beta chahad jaa upar spiderman ki tarha

Lo mai isse liye itna mehnat kar k upar aaya aur yeh madam maze mai so rahi hai not fair (he said to himself)

He starts waking her up

Mayank- nupur nupur

Nupur got up from her sleep and was about to scream when he quicky cover her mouth

Mayank-shhh. Its me mayank

Nupur- you! What are you doing here? Bui ne dekh liya toh problem ho jayegi

Mayank- itna complain kyun kar rahi ho tumse milne aaya hu I was missing you so I thought...

Nupur- ohh mayank I love u (she hugged him)

Mayank- I love u too( he hugged her back)

Bui- nupur! Nupur!

Nupur- mayank bui jaldi bed k neeche chup jao

He hid himself. And nupur acted as if she was sleeping

Bui entered her room

Bui- so rahi hai meri bachi aaj mai bhi apni achi k saath sougi (lying beside her)

Mayank to himself- teri kismet kharab hai mayank teri aur nupur k beech mai yeh bui hamesha kabab mai haddi ban k aa jati hai.

Edited by pihu2june - 7 years ago
V nice update bichara mayank  
Good start. Would love to read the next part soon.. :)
Nice start... Looking forward to read the nxt part :)
index
mayur ss- mayank nupur aur kabab mai haddi bui- pg1
mayur os- happy diwali mayank -pg2
mayur ss- mayank nupur aur kabab mai haddi bui part 2 -pg2
Mayur os - happy children's day nayaan -pg 3

MAYUR OS

HAPPY DIWALI MAYANK

How could she do this to me, I mean its our 1st diwali after marriage. She care for everyone in the world accept me. ( mayank said angrily to himself)

Its been a month since mayank and nupur got married and both could not spend time with each other.  And this was irritating mayank even more. Nupur entered the room. Seeing her mayank became happy and hugged her

Mayank- finally now its just you and me

Nupur- mayank what are doing. I have lots of work (trying to free herself from mayank arms)

Mayank- how rude!!! ( he said with frown in his face)

Nupur- mayank. U know na diwali k time kitna kaam hota. Please try to understand. I also have to go shopping and parlour.

Mayank- why you need to go to  the parlour. My jaan is already so beautifull. ( pulling her more closer to her)

Nupur- thanks (blushing)

He was about to kiss her when she push him

Nupur- aacha move now I have to go for shopping

Mayank- huh?

Nupur  - bye (kissing his check)

Mayank - bye

Something comes to his mind and he smiles

After 2 hours nupur returns home with lots of shopping bags. Actually  she have bought gift for all the members of the family. Mayank was eagerly waiting his gift but she completely ignored him.

During pooja he was trying to talk to her but she was ignoring him. This him angry and nupur was enjoying all this. 

Later At dinning table

Nupur- wow mutter paneer!!!

Gunjan- mayank bhai have made this for (smiling)

Nupur- mayank? Seriously ( shocked)

Sam- yes bhabi u know how much he loves u. right mayank (winking at mayank)

Nupur- sooo sweet!!!!! Thank u mayank

Mayank -u r welcome (angrily)

Nupur was enjoying his cute expression.

At night

Mayank enters his room and get suprised seeing his room decorated with diyas and rose petals

Nupur hugs him from behind

Nupur- so my dear husband did u like my surprise

Mayank- loved it (turning ) I never knew my wife is so romantic

Nupur- HAPPY DIWALI MAYANK.

Mayank - happy diwali (smiling)

Nupur- I love u

Mayank- I love u too ( kissing her forehead)

And the lights go off

😳

Superbbb os nd happy diwali ðŸ˜Š
Thanks ruhana and wish you the same  

mayank nupur aur kabab mai haddi bui

PART-2

Nupur got over and she moved back to her house. marriage preparation are full on swing.

In evening mayank calls her

Nupur- hello

Mayank- kya kar rahi hu jaan?

Nupur- chain ki saas le rahi hu.

Mayank- kya?

Nupur- aap nhi samjhoge. Buaji ki ghar se nikal k kitna aacha lag raha hai. Ab mai araam se jitna der chahu jab chau so sakti hu.

Mayank- haan madam. Kar lo jitna aram karna hai karlo. Yaha koi araam varaam nhi milega tumko. Samjhi tum

Nupur- aare. Aap bhi na. aapne agar mujhe pareshan kiya toh mai buaji ko bula lugi.

Mayank- ohh itna attyachar na karna

Both starts laughing

Nupur!!! Nupur!!!

Nupur- suniye maa aa rahi hai 2 min hold kijiye

Nupur's mom- nupur, aare yeh kya aate hi teri aalsigiri shuru ho gayi?

Nupur- maa!! Mere exams kal hi toh khatam hue hai. Aur mai bahut thank gayi hu is liye armaan kar rahi hu.

Mom- aare waha bahut mehnat ki hai shayad. Dekhte hai tere % kitne aate hai.  90% se kaam aaya toh tere papa bahut naraaz hoge pata hai na?

Nupur- haan maa. Pata hai

Maa- chal ab alsigiri chod aur aa k kitchen mai mera haath bata. Pata nhi sasural mai ky karegi yeh ladki damadji kya kahege. Sara time soti rehti hai

(saying this she leaves)

Nupur- hello

Mayank- alsi jao apni mom ki kitchrn mai help kkaro sara time soti rehti ho. Yaha yeh sab nhi chalega (controlling his laugh )

Nupur- mayank!! Aap bhi na. mai alsi nhi hu samjhe aap

Mayank- aacha baba sorry

Nupur- no sorry

Mayank- aare please na tum jo bolgi who mai karuga

Nupur- pakka? Soch lijiye?

Mayank- tum bas order do meri jaan

Nupur- aapko haldi mai aana hoga

Mayank- bas itna. Theek hai aur kuch

Nupur- bye

Mayank- bye

After 2 days

Haldi ceremony

Both the families were busy in haldi ceremony.

Sharma house

Mayank pov

Kya karu kaise jau nupur se milne. Kuch toh bahana karna padega soch beta kuch toh soch. Then he gets an idea

Mayank- aare maa. Suno na

Mayank's mom- bol beta

Mayank- who mujhe hospital jana hai emergency aa gayi hai

Mayank's mom- aare beta teri shaadi hai

Mayank- jaldi aa jauga (he kisses her cheecks and leaves)

Nupur house

Nupur was about to call mayank when buaji comes

Bui- nupur!! Yeh kya sara time phone se chipke rehti hai bhagwaan jane tera kya hoga. Waise tu kar kya rahi thi

Nupur- main hi toh kuch bhi nhi bui

Bui- cha lab mere saath jab dekho tab phone

Nupur- (in her mind) yeh bui na hamesha main time mai aa jati hai pata chala suhagraat mai bhi aa jaye by god

On other hand mayank reaches bhushan house

Mayank- (in his mind) aa toh gaya hu but ander kaise jau?

He recived msg from nupur

Nupur's message

2 din pehle kuch kaha tha aapne yaad hai na

Haan ab chahe toh apna man badal sakte hai I understand

Mayank smiles at her msg

Mayank- (to himself) ab toh tumse mil k hi rahuga nupur

Mayank sees some women entering the house and though of a plan

He wears a saare and cover his face with palu and enters the house and see his soon to be wife was dancing with her friends. She looked very cute in yellow lehga. He silently capture few pic of her in his phone

Soon haldi ceremony started

1st nupur mom apply haldi on her cheecks followed by bui and other ladies.at last Mayank too apply haldi to her. Nupur felt a man touch on her check

Nupur- (in her mind) mayank!!! Nhi mai bhi kya soch rahi hu who yaha kaise aayege mai bhi na

After the ceremony bui tells nupur to go and get fresh. When she reached her room she saw mayank was lying on her and smiling at her. She quickly closed the door behind and hugs him.

Mayank - kaha tha na aauga

Nupur nods her head. They share eyelock for few second and mayank smooch her.

1st it was soft but later it got harder and harder

ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by pihu2june

Thank you arfanazneen
update now na if possible..😆