Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalikaira123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I feel from now we will start our frustration as karthik smartness makers will give it a toss
she literally keeps looking at him n he still
anyways no use when makers decided to play with characters

but in the process we should not miss their intense scenes which they r going to portray from now just by eyes mostly
these two days r very happy b happy naira we r going to see

and then anti kaira brigade wil grow as already DQ n her look omg scary it was

I like female version of yaha waha but loved the male version more
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol guys just ignore DQ today...today's epi is much more imp to even notice DQ for 2secs πŸ˜† from today noone can say kaira love story is one sided 😳 now kartik loves naira n naira loves kartik n we love kairaaa ❀️ till now kaira has been really realistic.lets see how they hv shown the playouts of sacrificing drama coz naira did try to talk to gayu after knowing her obsession na phir y after sumday shes sacrificing when initially she was strong enough to not give up her love.
beatsdongandy thumbnail
also i m happy naira's realisation happened in momo's bday.biggest gift to him πŸ˜†
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Naira will want to sacrifice coz of the stupid Rama dadi who will go & cry infront of her ...
annie07 thumbnail
As for kartik, I can understand coz his hopes were dashed once. But she was about to confess that day & would have had her father didn't come.

She wore the dress he sent for her.. atleast that should have triggered some thought in his mind that maybe she is in love... thoda kuch to hota...

priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: beatsdongandy

lol guys just ignore DQ today...today's epi is much more imp to even notice DQ for 2secs πŸ˜† from today noone can say kaira love story is one sided 😳 now kartik loves naira n naira loves kartik n we love kairaaa ❀️ till now kaira has been really realistic.lets see how they hv shown the playouts of sacrificing drama coz naira did try to talk to gayu after knowing her obsession na phir y after sumday shes sacrificing when initially she was strong enough to not give up her love.

In one of the IV Shivi said ki Naira loves kartik and Rama dadi knows about it but she is ready to sacrifice for her sister ki happiness and in another IV Shivi said ki she is sacrificing for Gayu cos she wants her to be happy as she lost her parents and now not her love

Also in TM Iv Kanchi said ki Naira is not gonna sacrifice twist yeh hai ki naira kya karegi and rama dadi kya karegi

So what we can easily decode is while Naira trying to tell gayu about kartik naira relation and the details of Kartik ka proposal rama dadi will hear All and then Will play her cardss

She will beg or emotionally blackmail Naira to give up her love for Gayu ki happiness giving reason for her being all alone in this world and Needs to be loved and get her love

Naira will get convinced will Agree to do so and Rama Dadi will tell all the family about Gayu loving kartik and keeping Karwa chauth fast. 

Hence the family will be happy for kartik as a jamaisa but Kartik would have left for delhi Giving his resignation letter in the file. So they will send him urgent emails and Call him for the rishta. 

Kartik will be happy to see so many urgent messages from the family that Naira has asked naitik to call him back.

So will go to Udaipur for a dhanteras to meet the family to get the shocker of VIP treatment by family and Naira ki berukhi and he will refuse to Stay back to work for Singhania and Will want to Go away and refuse Gayu ka rishta also upsetting the whole family as they were happy to get kartik as a family member permanently due to his good deeds.

But since he has promised to help gayu in her new company he will finish and go.

This is my understanding from all the segments and Hints we got

beatsdongandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

Naira will want to sacrifice coz of the stupid Rama dadi who will go & cry infront of her ...

haan koi kuch to karega hi coz she was really cool in that segment whr she was scolding gayu to eat sumthing.n shivi said in IV that shes not only sacrificing rather also behaving rudely with kartik so that he forgets her n go to gayu di's lobb.sumone might hv brainwashed her for sure.
Anjalikaira123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Priyanka spot on analysis πŸ‘

At least thankfully they showed intialkr she refusing to give up Atleast they kept her basic chearcteristaion intact
first naman played papa card
Now rama dadi will play emotiona attaychar

so sad of naira everyone uses her love for family as trump card for their benefits
and baby is very very naive to give in

when will they unite when will hk come back
annie07 thumbnail
But they are going too fast... I wonder if they have enough bank coz Hina shot only till that dadi bua scolding N epi... which I guess will come by Saturday, so god knows how will they manage

Btdd ppl said she is leaving the show & is currently hospitalised, but anyways show leaving part I doubt is true. She will leave only if she gets something better.

But now question is when will she join back & how will they handle till then
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Naira had always been this sweet si dhakkan who can b brainwashed easily..
Be it her good for nothibg friends who took her for modelling .. or that naman .. so people always take advantage of her.. haan after being independent she has learnt to take a stand for herself but p has always been a sensitive topic ..though people would never know her true face .