Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalikaira123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
day (26 October) is the birthday of Yeh Rishta actorMohsin Khanaka Kartik.The dashing and dapper looking actor is busy shooting and considers himself fortunate to work on his birthday.Let's find how the birthday boy is planning to celebrate the special day.He says, "I am happy to work on my birthday. In the evening, I will go out with my family for a dinner. Later in the week, I will treat my close friends and co-stars. There was cake cutting at night (treat from the channel) and I am sure my Yeh Rishta team will bring a cake for me on the sets. I have ordered sweets for my entire cast and crew. I will also go to a NGO to distribute sweets."Birthdays are incomplete without wishes and gifts. So has he received any special gift? He replies: "I have got perfume from my brother. As my sister is a teacher in a college, the students over there gifted me cards and presents."Who was the first person to wish him on this special day?He shares, "My co-star Shivangi (Joshi) wished me first. In fact, she called me three minutes before12amso that she can be the first one to wish me."Shivangi and Mohsin are apparently rumoured to be dating.We wish Mohsin a very happy birthday and a great year ahead!

tellychakar article
yesterday dinner date was shot when ? Was it before twelve I guess so
we may get birthday segments tom possibly
saadakatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalisuhani123

day (26 October) is the birthday of Yeh Rishta actorMohsin Khanaka Kartik.The dashing and dapper looking actor is busy shooting and considers himself fortunate to work on his birthday.Let's find how the birthday boy is planning to celebrate the special day.He says, "I am happy to work on my birthday. In the evening, I will go out with my family for a dinner. Later in the week, I will treat my close friends and co-stars. There was cake cutting at night (treat from the channel) and I am sure my Yeh Rishta team will bring a cake for me on the sets. I have ordered sweets for my entire cast and crew. I will also go to a NGO to distribute sweets."Birthdays are incomplete without wishes and gifts. So has he received any special gift? He replies: "I have got perfume from my brother. As my sister is a teacher in a college, the students over there gifted me cards and presents."Who was the first person to wish him on this special day?He shares, "My co-star Shivangi (Joshi) wished me first. In fact, she called me three minutes before12amso that she can be the first one to wish me."Shivangi and Mohsin are apparently rumoured to be dating.We wish Mohsin a very happy birthday and a great year ahead!

tellychakar article
yesterday dinner date was shot when ? Was it before twelve I guess so
we may get birthday segments tom possibly

before 12 they might have went home by 10 i guess 
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saadakatazz

tellychakkar article rumoured GF shivangi joshi the first wish birthday boy mohsin 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
manishasatpathy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats for the new AT
:)
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TC Article
🀣

Today (26 October) is the birthday of Yeh Rishta actor Mohsin Khan aka Kartik. 

The dashing and dapper looking actor is busy shooting and considers himself fortunate to work on his birthday. 

Let's find how the birthday boy is planning to celebrate the special day.

He says, "I am happy to work on my birthday. In the evening, I will go out with my family for a dinner. Later in the week, I will treat my close friends and co-stars. There was cake cutting at night (treat from the channel) and I am sure my Yeh Rishta team will bring a cake for me on the sets. I have ordered sweets for my entire cast and crew. I will also go to a NGO to distribute sweets."

Birthdays are incomplete without wishes and gifts. So has he received any special gift? He replies: "I have got perfume from my brother. As my sister is a teacher in a college, the students over there gifted me cards and presents."

Who was the first person to wish him on this special day?

He shares, "My co-star Shivangi (Joshi) wished me first. In fact, she called me three minutes before 12am so that she can be the first one to wish me."

Shivangi and Mohsin are apparently rumoured to be dating.

We wish Mohsin a very happy birthday and a great year ahead!

Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow shivi wished momo first...
saadakatazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka3677

TC Article

🀣

Today (26 October) is the birthday of Yeh Rishta actor Mohsin Khan aka Kartik. 

The dashing and dapper looking actor is busy shooting and considers himself fortunate to work on his birthday. 

Let's find how the birthday boy is planning to celebrate the special day.

He says, "I am happy to work on my birthday. In the evening, I will go out with my family for a dinner. Later in the week, I will treat my close friends and co-stars. There was cake cutting at night (treat from the channel) and I am sure my Yeh Rishta team will bring a cake for me on the sets. I have ordered sweets for my entire cast and crew. I will also go to a NGO to distribute sweets."

Birthdays are incomplete without wishes and gifts. So has he received any special gift? He replies: "I have got perfume from my brother. As my sister is a teacher in a college, the students over there gifted me cards and presents."

Who was the first person to wish him on this special day?

He shares, "My co-star Shivangi (Joshi) wished me first. In fact, she called me three minutes before 12am so that she can be the first one to wish me."

Shivangi and Mohsin are apparently rumoured to be dating.

We wish Mohsin a very happy birthday and a great year ahead!

yeh sab kuch abp walaon ka hy ganday hain abp walay πŸ˜†
Edited by saadakatazz - 7 years ago
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saadakatazz

yeh sab kuch abp walaon ka hy ganday hain abp walay πŸ˜†

Saad yeh Momo ka khud ka failaya raita hai. As He was the one who posted his Snap chat video and pics with Shivi at exact midnight of his birthday dono ready hokar aaye hain with reporters.

So hoga hi na

Article has many bloopers. Cake kaha tha batao

Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Momo ka koi birthday segment aya
saadakatazz thumbnail
@priyanka di 

but can't 2 best friends be together for one another birthday? πŸ˜› media walon ka masala chahiya when someone has denied the dating rumour but yeh log phir be