Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@zain
those truth won't come out so soon wait and watch. cvs is gonna bring ravish down and then everything will come out!
yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nitha

If Atharv touches Vividha it is romance,

If Ravish touches vividha then he is forcing her, if some one touches then it is Ravish fault. How Ravish know his cousin is worst fellow

Yes..mental guy comes and touches her, bites her..ufff...romance! 
She won't complaint that to ravish. And now...forget it.!!!

What ppl expect? He should call all males in the family and question them???? 
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitha

If Atharv touches Vividha it is romance,

If Ravish touches vividha then he is forcing her, if some one touches then it is Ravish fault. How Ravish know his cousin is worst fellow

Mera Dimaag ki Dahi  bana di,CVS aur yeh kuch Annoying,🐷 Jealous souls😡
x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anraysha

Don't say that,I would have a real HeartAttack, I am gonna Shoot the CVS, if they spoil Ravish character 😡

I am with you Ayesha! I Will Mass Murder Them. They Like Payal And Gungun. I Will Make Payal And Gungun Beat Them To Hell. -_- Today I Am hell frustrated. 
x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

imagine if ravish thought it was athrav and went to him for touching his biwi then someone people will accuse him of questioning the lover boy. he said impossible no one can come from outside in this house he didn't think it can be vipul and didn't accuse athrav at all. without seeing the scene people jumps on ravish throat like seriously 🤣 there is no way ravish ignored her na he was thinking who can it be since he only saw athrav but he was with him so no one can touch her like that and if vividha was so scared she should have screamed no i am saying someone touched me i am not a fool! someone touched me in angry tone.

Point Noted! ^_^
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hell_heaven...

I am with you Ayesha! I Will Mass Murder Them. They Like Payal And Gungun. I Will Make Payal And Gungun Beat Them To Hell. -_- Today I Am hell frustrated. 

Me too!! I just twitted MP. Twit her. Express your feelings about today's epi.
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Friends cme on .. Ravish didn't do any mistake according to him..and let's wait for tomorrow one ..he will clarify the dots of today.. I am sure he will be having valid reason and didn't know that the Vipul thing at all ..Lets wait and watch
One thing I want to ask the main forum members. Is ravish is god to know Vipul thing and atharav has bite her.. touched her and further will is the forum have same response .. how can they support it..  I really want the answer
Anraysha thumbnail
Subi,Kiya, Esha,Nitha,and all I am telling you I am completely disappointed and heartbroken,pleaseee CVS don't spoil the Most Beautiful, Awesome, character of the show, Ravish , to glorify another character 💔
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@esha
I wanna tweet her what is her id
Anraysha thumbnail

Originally posted by: EshaalYousufzai

Me too!! I just twitted MP. Twit her. Express your feelings about today's epi.

Esha already did,will definitely tweet her about this 😳