Frequent Posters

yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Shashank was just awesome today!!!! Hottieee
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys.. one request. Don't twit MP complaining Vividha.. MP is running another show named Ishaqbaaz where second lead female Vrushika fans abused the writers, Vrushka's rival in the serial and CVs so much in twitter that they got annoyed and ended Vrushika's track. We don't want that happen to our SV.  Edited by EshaalYousufzai - 7 years ago
yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EshaalYousufzai

Guys.. one request. Don't twit MP complaining Vividha.. MP is running another show named Ishaqbaaz where second lead female Vrushika fans abused the writers, Vrushka's rival in the serial and CVs so much in twitter that they got annoyed and ended Vrushika's track. We don't want that happen to our SV. 

It's nuthing to do with fans writing dear. They do what they want to. I hope they end viv track here then..lol

Serial wouldn't  go ahead without SV. Only kissing hugging will end the show. If there is any quality n content in show and that is because of him. So relax. Feel free to voice your opinion.

Originally posted by: yogs1

It's nuthing to do with fans writing dear. They do what they want to. I hope they end viv track here then..lol

Serial wouldn't  go ahead without SV. Only kissing hugging will end the show. If there is any quality n content in show and that is because of him. So relax. Feel free to voice your opinion.

No navs. I have seen articles stating the fact of abusive fandom. Not just one but several articles stating the same fact.
tia2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc0033">No navs. I have seen articles stating the fact of abusive fandom. Not just one but several articles stating the same fact.</font>

I also request all just enjoy ravish. don't waste time by tweeting cvs.

We need Hina or Miss B!!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Guys.. one request. Don't twit MP complaining Vividha.. MP is running another show named Ishaqbaaz where second lead female Vrushika fans abused the writers, Vrushka's rival in the serial and CVs so much in twitter that they got annoyed and ended Vrushika's track. We don't want that happen to our SV. 

btw esha  don't worry abt SV. hes  patnaik's trump card & they know SV's fan following & his stature in TV industry. they won't mess wid him.
they esply mamta  can't mess wid SV. SV will leave the show & show will shut down.

Originally posted by: tiny15

btw esha  don't worry abt SV. hes  patnaik's trump card & they know SV's fan following & his stature in TV industry. they won't mess wid him.

they esply mamta  can't mess wid SV. SV will leave the show & show will shut down.

Thanks tiny. Big burden left my heart.