Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

vm is ready but don't feel like posting it🀒

Kiya gonna kill you post kar πŸ˜‘
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
imagine if ravish thought it was athrav and went to him for touching his biwi then someone people will accuse him of questioning the lover boy. he said impossible no one can come from outside in this house he didn't think it can be vipul and didn't accuse athrav at all. without seeing the scene people jumps on ravish throat like seriously 🀣 there is no way ravish ignored her na he was thinking who can it be since he only saw athrav but he was with him so no one can touch her like that and if vividha was so scared she should have screamed no i am saying someone touched me i am not a fool! someone touched me in angry tone.
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anraysha

Kiya gonna kill you post kar πŸ˜‘

I am with K.. Today the temperament is not right. We will not be able to enjoy fully. 
x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I Doubt Vipul's Truth Coming Out Soon. I Doubt He Will Be The One To Rescue Her. It Can Be Atharv Or Ravish. And After Today's Episode I Do Not Trust CVS Anymore With Ravish And His Character! -_-
Anraysha thumbnail

Originally posted by: EshaalYousufzai

I am with K.. Today the temperament is not right. We will not be able to enjoy fully. 

That's also true πŸ’”

Originally posted by: hell_heaven...

I Doubt Vipul's Truth Coming Out Soon. I Doubt He Will Be The One To Rescue Her. It Can Be Atharv Or Ravish. And After Today's Episode I Do Not Trust CVS Anymore With Ravish And His Character! -_-

Me neither!!🀒
Anraysha thumbnail

Don't say that,I would have a real HeartAttack, I am gonna Shoot the CVS, if they spoil Ravish character πŸ˜‘
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

imagine if ravish thought it was athrav and went to him for touching his biwi then someone people will accuse him of questioning the lover boy. he said impossible no one can come from outside in this house he didn't think it can be vipul and didn't accuse athrav at all. without seeing the scene people jumps on ravish throat like seriously 🀣 there is no way ravish ignored her na he was thinking who can it be since he only saw athrav but he was with him so no one can touch her like that and if vividha was so scared she should have screamed no i am saying someone touched me i am not a fool! someone touched me in angry tone.

If Atharv touches Vividha it is romance,
If Ravish touches vividha then he is forcing her, if some one touches then it is Ravish fault. How Ravish know his cousin is worst fellow

Edited by nitha - 7 years ago
Anraysha thumbnail

Don't say that Subi,I am gonna Shoot the CVS, waise Bohut zyada gussa hoon main Aaj ka episode dekhke πŸ˜‘

Originally posted by: nitha

If Atharv touches Vividha it is romance, if some one touches then it is Ravish fault. 

How Ravish know his cousin is worst fellow

They forget often that Atharva is also a Vashisht and Vipul is his cousin also..