Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Congratz 4 new AT!!👏

btw tho i din't like that chain scene but ravish is not at fault.i agree that now he has  bcum violent & go here & there & he can't afford him 2 get noticed either  2 his family or oder ppl as ravish said  its not safe  4 him 2 go outside.

and i think sujata is not wrong .any mother will not like his kids 2 b chained.but her  doubting ravish is bit illogical. why wud ravish try 2 harm atharv wen hes trying 2 fulfill his father's last wish??😕
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sujata is not at fault nope. She is fine doubting ravish bc he give her that paper and she has no does her son changed that dose it is all palming well ins liking it. Ravish is gonna be blamed left and right but when everything will unfold everyone will form their hand together and say sorry.
tia2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today's episode was all about "BRING RAVISH DOWN"
😡
if CVs are tyring to ruin his character...m so gonna screw them...

i ddnt get the part why ravish didn't agreed on sending A to hospital?? and also ravish please believe ur wife... though i know she has not done something that u can trust her but still she is a woman...and thy know diff of touches...😔

This episode is so heart breaking to watch...CVs are bringing Ravish down...😔
Edited by tia2105 - 7 years ago
forbidden thumbnail
A mother is a mother never question a mother feelings. She loves her son a lot and seeing her son in chain she feels hurt. I don't like the chain part na not at all 🤢 good some people were saying ravish is God guess what he is just a human being and now take all the vent out 😛
tia2105 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

Vividha is so dame stupid. Everything is in front of her the name on the mirror the picture today and yet she thinks it's her imagination and ravish getting blamed for it 🥱 does he know that it is related to her past and he will comedy the dot for her like seriously anything to bash ravish I am bored of this nonsense. When sujata called her own son chor no one bashed her but bash ravish lol

please ravish send this people to mental asylum they suit there more then here. Chain part is disgusting to core 🤢 I hated that part didn't need that at all.

they just need a reason to bash him...let them !!! tom it wll be our day😆
forbidden thumbnail
All this is gonna play well for later on I have a feeling. He will go down now but he will overcome all this. Let's see what happens
forbidden thumbnail
Not for one second I will believe that if ravish knew who is touching his biwi he will salute him he will beat the crap out of him. See vipul never showed his true color ravish does not now he is a snake in the house, ravish saw athrav last time when vividha ran to but athrav is with him then who can touch her. If he knew vipul is the one he wouldn't have spared him. The man who respects his own biwi and sleeps on sofa and folded his hand to apology when he hugged her to say sorry he won't protect his own wife's izzat nonsense man anything to bash and vent out 🥱
forbidden thumbnail
If you notice his expression he had that expression like what and he was in thoughts mood and he knows it's not athrav then who can touch her like that it cannot be. This vipul dude needs some kick in the ass ew yuck dosent he sleep at night! His wife needs to take care of her husband. Cheap
tia2105 thumbnail
well keeping all the things aside...
lets just take a few moment to APPRECIATE Vividha...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED that scene...when she was scared and immediately called ravish and asked him to comeback 😃 
well she IS depending and trusting on him a LOT 👍🏼
forbidden thumbnail
yes that scene was something for sure. she called him to hurry up b/c she is scared. she completely trust him with her izzat. he came immediately he didn't wait for a second he came right away this shows he is not negligent to her safety.