Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Libra123

Girls.. Congo on new AT

All I can think of is sympathy for A as he is not getting enough sympathy from TRP audiences..also Ravish getting all the adulation and praises cvs can't digest it.. A is mamtas personal favorite.. She is now out to create sympathy for A and trying to make VA popular as she noticed ravidha getting popular can't digest it.. See her Rts.. Says it all..

Nothing is honna happen.
Trps are with shashank only,no body can help her if she wants to be dumb.

Congrats to all for 6th AT of shashank [:D/]
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I had a feeling ravish will be brought down soon and it happened today but seriously I don't think he can be down at all I gotta wait for the episode to reveal and I understand sujata she has every reasons to doubt ravish with medicine and tomorrow she will beg ravish to forgive her for her mistakes.

Sympathy card won't work for me.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ravish did nothing wrong today 
The blame game is nonsense as usual ðŸ¥±

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmm what to say yar. He is human and he has own reason's...the chain I won't support.. but he was afraid to his mom and his family he don't want to mess the things with misunderstanding
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys chill story has to move, I know chain scene is OTT , so many people started bashing Ravish inMF too. Let's wait and watch.i am sure this leads to something else
x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Let Them Bash Him As Much As they Want. Because One Day They Are Surely Going To Feel Sorry For Being Harsh Towards Him!  ^_^
Lets See The Blame Game Between Ravish And Sujata. I Do Not Blame Sujata In This Situation But After Knowing The Truth She Will Trust Ravish More Than Before! :-) 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Which many people ? those handful have you ever seen them posting any sensible comment ?I haven't  so lets not bring them here This thread  to appreciate Shashank  and Ravish not talk about some who is posting nonsense Lets give it back to them on MF 
forbidden thumbnail
Vividha is so dame stupid. Everything is in front of her the name on the mirror the picture today and yet she thinks it's her imagination and ravish getting blamed for it 🥱 does he know that it is related to her past and he will comedy the dot for her like seriously anything to bash ravish I am bored of this nonsense. When sujata called her own son chor no one bashed her but bash ravish lol

please ravish send this people to mental asylum they suit there more then here. Chain part is disgusting to core 🤢 I hated that part didn't need that at all.
forbidden thumbnail
What is that dude name who keeps touching vividha
SugaryHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

What is that dude name who keeps touching vividha

Vipul