Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mano-

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Really hope so</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Orelse...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†</font>

Keeping fingers crossed...cannot even sleep now πŸ˜• waiting to read up the next episode...few hours to go...
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Really hope so
Orelse...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

if they don't show the perception clearly people will not understand why ram left Sita brutally without informing her. More than ram I will people are upset with Sita accusations. It's very difficult for general public to see ram getting accused by Sita. Better they explain ram point of view clearly. At least both talking to each other as Lakshmi Narayan and Narayan explaining his Leela. Sita saying your no longer my pati was harsh to hear. I understand she is hurt by his actions but Sita knows or should know why ram did that. Confusion of cvs or my mind πŸ€’
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Keeping fingers crossed...cannot even sleep now πŸ˜• waiting to read up the next episode...few hours to go...

lot of people upset due to yesr episode. Why I feel for ram and not Sita. Ram was portrayed that way that we cannot see anyone accusing him ESP Sita.
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Is there any post or write up about Renuka/Parasuram killing his mother... I don't know about these...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@divine ram it is siya ke ram. Will Siya allow her Ram to be questioned endlessly. My expectation from the show itself was vindication of Ram, his actions. CVs have to give me that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Because what Sita did yesterday is known to me. She is vindicated for centuries. Her rejection of her husband, the society I have grown up hearing Malayalam poets singing this part like anything. Kumaranasan's Kanchana Sita portrays the fire of Sita beautifully.

And if someone used to ask me what I like most about Sita, as a teenager my answer was her rejection of her husband when she takes BPπŸ˜ƒ. Feminist in me had loved that rejection like anything. I used to keep on telling with anyone who cared to listen with BP Sita has rejected Ram πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She showed if a man can reject a woman, a woman can reject a man also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Husband as Ram, well don't talk to me, I have no interest in giving AP or suffer in mute for the banishment. I will question πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Ram the maryadapurushottam - well get lost, what is the maryada who sent a pregnant wife to jungle

Ram Rajya- A place where woman wont get justice, queen herself didn't get, then how come other woman

Understand that the person who was talking in such language about Ram ( Yes I love Ramayan, that is another thing, you can call a contradiction ) once upon a time is giving you such detailed analysis. SKR is my own learning. My own perception breaking which I am sharing with you.
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@divine ram it is siya ke ram. Will Siya allow her Ram to be questioned endlessly. My expectation from the show itself was vindication of Ram, his actions. CVs have to give me that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Because what Sita did yesterday is known to me. She is vindicated for centuries. Her rejection of her husband, the society I have grown up hearing Malayalam poets singing this part like anything. Kumaranasan's Kanchana Sita portrays the fire of Sita beautifully.

And if someone used to ask me what I like most about Sita, as a teenager my answer was her rejection of her husband when she takes BPπŸ˜ƒ. Feminist in me had loved that rejection like anything. I used to keep on telling with anyone who cared to listen with BP Sita has rejected Ram πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She showed if a man can reject a woman, a woman can reject a man also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Husband as Ram, well don't talk to me, I have no interest in giving AP or suffer in mute for the banishment. I will question πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Ram the maryadapurushottam - well get lost, what is the maryada who sent a pregnant wife to jungle

Ram Rajya- A place where woman wont get justice, queen herself didn't get, then how come other woman

Understand that the person who was talking in such language about Ram ( Yes I love Ramayan, that is another thing, you can call a contradiction ) once upon a time is giving you such detailed analysis. SKR is my own learning. My own perception breaking which I am sharing with you.

@red this I also agree
BP itself is rejection isn't it
but the questions she asked
Specially saying that we aren't husband and wife anymore
what does it say about the life they lived through
Ram always had this stance
A king is abandoning his queen but Ragunadan is't abandoning his Sitae
It should have been same with Siya too
Mano.M thumbnail
Aniruddh Pathak @AsianPathak  

The problem is not in man or women . Problem is in system of patriarchy...

Mano.M thumbnail
can someone translate the above
I can read a bit of Hindi but this is too much for meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Mano raghunandan was not abandoning Sita was it told in public or private. if it was told in public the rishis wouldn't have told Ram casually to have a second marriage. Same thing is what Sita did. In public she questioned. Questioned the relation where a treachery happened. That treachery has to be answered. Mahalakshmi knows the truth. But not an ordinary woman. What happened to Mahalakshmi, happens to a woman every day and she is unable to question. On behalf of all those woman Mahalakshmi is questioning her husband as a normal woman will do. Don't see divine there. Just see a normal woman.
Ram not answering  that treachery publicly is the vindication of Sita. Because that is what Sanskriti does. Ram could have told her " It is because I have done the treachery, you can ask questions like this. If I had told you and you had gone on your own, you wouldn't have been able to ask these questions. As people would have told it is your decision. Understanding your husband's pain, you decided to go his life. Because you went. When wife herself has gone, why the husband cant remarry. Even the wife will prefer that. She knows what is rajadharma. If you are not my wife why did you ask the sindoor box yesterday. Why are you wearing your wedding dress and jewellery. Coming to keeping vachan, I have kept the vachan given to you that I will have only wife and don't forget as per my request Hanuman was there with you throughout your stay in Valmiki ashram to take care of you and your kids. I have followed both my rajadharma and patidharma " he can point out each and every chink in Sita's questions and vindicate himself. Because when he talks the attention will shift from her to him. If he talks her power will go. The power of questioning Sita gets is from Ram's silence.

Uff I was planning to put this in today's analysis, because that is the direct answer to Sita's questions. Unlike the egoist Dasrath, Ram can very well vindicate himself . But he wont do it. He doesn't want to do it. Because he gave the power to his wife to question to bring out all the double standards of raghuvansh in a hard hitting manner.

Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago