Originally posted by: Cluny13

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4514363

Visa Di here is the link.

Thanks SanjuπŸ€—
jeena1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ohh this net problem.😑😑 

Shruti di and Mano di ur discussions are what I want to say. When I came to this forum in my first post I said that this SKR gave me the opportunity to learn and understand Ram-Siya deeply. Even I don't like people who are accusing Siya in SKR bcz here she is asking questions. But for me SKR is best bcz Siya is asking not weeping one and showing what Ram did and why.
Edited by jeena1993 - 7 years ago
hubleylake444 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeena1993

Ohh this net problem.😑😑 

Shruti di and Mano di ur discussions are what I want to say. When I came to this forum in my first post I said that this SKR gave me the opportunity to learn and understand Ram-Siya deeply. Even I don't like people who are accusing Siya in SKR bcz here she is asking questions. But for me SKR is best bcz Siya is asking not weeping one and showing what Ram did and why.

Jeena...this is the first time today I got to read many of your posts, and really loved reading them. You are a girl after my own heart. I feel and think exactly the same way as you. Love it that this forum has such lovely progressive thinking people. All you guys rock!

Swati β€οΈ
hubleylake444 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

@red this is exactly what we(me and Aditi) were discussing yesterday
Siya's POV had given as the best understanding of Ram 
Though Siya has done all the things u mentioned
But some how she is been considered a doormat
or it wan't conveyed properly 
may be that's how society wanted to see it 
Now here in SKR we see her strength and decisions
As usual change doesn't come easily
takes time I guess
But glad that SKR has initiated it

Nodding yes yes yes to everything you both said. 
hubleylake444 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Look of Sita was defining. The hardened look of a woman. She dressed like a bride, but that was just perception. Instead of the happiness that flows through the eyes of a bride what we saw was the fire in her eyes. The fire which has the ability to burn the whole of Ayodhya and its Sanskriti.

Bhadra falling at Sita's feet was defining. Mahalakshmi came to their society, they threw her away. Now what are they expecting from Mahakali. Sita was Durga in every sense. The Gowri in her respected her husband and gave him the kids. But the woman in her was standing was Mahakali ready to punish the ego of those men who discarded her.

Love love love what you wrote. It is always such a pleasure to come here and read your thoughts.
hubleylake444 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeena1993

Itna sannata kyon he bhai ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw I was watching old epis. What happened to Jawali ? That time I thought he has some vital role in future but he vanished furrr πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Brahma mithya Jagat satyam...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have wondered about him too...what happened to him? Also, what happened to Ravan's granddad? He seemed to have suddenly disappeared in the Lanka Kand. :)
hubleylake444 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Not degraded at all. If anything, in my eyes, for the first time Ram is strong, loving, worthy of my respect & love. And for the first time I have seen Sita as a woman of intelligence, power, self-respect. Oh this show has raised many heckles. haha! But that was expected.

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
First of all, I am happy that all of you asked would Sita have spoken like this. Second thing why Ram is silent.

In my post many times I have made it clear. Ram is vindicating Sita. In front of society he is taking the blame, the sin, the mistake. As a man he is bowing in front of a woman asking her to forgive him. For the world it will remain the perception. That is what Hari wants, that is how it will be.
Ram will not answer her in public and all those who have read my analysis need to know that. If you want to understand Hari, you have to look at indications. His silence doesn't mean he is wrong, but he wanted to create the perception of he is wrong. He wanted the society to feel the pain of rejection. So that people follow the new maryada he is going to set.

So the answer will be indirect to you and me so that we understand him. We know that when he gives us challenges though we take action, understand that, the action is possible because he kept the direction for you. When you take action you are rising up to what he wants. What he wants to change. What he wants to destroy. In Sita's case it is the thinking of society.

Same he does as Krishna for Arjuna making him suffer the brutal death of his son so that he fight, fight like mad. Why he did that is visible only when Shakthi goes from Karna's hand. That too it is not told implicitly. None of Krishna's Leela's is visible or explained. Only if you go deep asking questions you will understand why he did what he did.

In Star MB there is a beautiful dialogue before the final battle of Arjun and Karna where Arjun says " Madhav you wont do deception to protect me today"
And Krishna says " No Arjun I wont do deception to protect you" . Krishna doesn't do deception to protect Arjun, but he does that to kill Karna.

That is Narayan. What you ask you will get, but what he wants he will make you do it πŸ˜ƒ. Understand this basic truth. If you are able to question him, understand that he only gives that privilege to select few people because he wants the larger world to to dwell on those questions πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Put the same thing in symbolism post also. I know some of you might be deeply hurt by certain posts in the forum which I also came across yesterday. My first impulse was to reply and put my POV. But I decided it is not worth it. To put you in perspective the question you need to ask is Ram is Narayan himself. Would Narayan do injustice. Would Narayan have asked purity test from an innocent woman or would Narayan have tried to give justice to her. Where will you find Narayan. If  you are able to answer this question convincingly  you wont be affected by any other posts. I am putting it here because I know you will read my response with an open mind. 
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
One more thing if any of you feel yesterday's silence of Ram hurts you, or would Sita have asked such questions, please listen to the song
" Sumurthamayi " from the Malayalam movie Kamaladalam. I have put the essence of the song in my OS Sita's Goodbye. But then you need to hear it. With the music, dance and the singing par excellence by KJ Yesudas.

The lyrics is hardhitting and last line after Sita's questioning and BGM accompanying it will break you. It was the sure shot winning recipe for Eastern Solo dance during my college time

End lines go like this before Sita calls the earth

" Adharm nadungunga Marthanda Porushma Ramasilayayi Karthuvo Kalpantha variyil "( The man in front of whom Adharma fears, across yugas became a black rock )
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@Shruthi by now, I know which posts to read
gives me lot of peace u seeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was patient that we will get answers
Just lost it when the CV tweeted something
But still I do have some faint hope left 
I really want to be proved wrong for doubting the CV's
let's see 

those lines u have mentioned, it's painful