Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

If the threats were not known in advance then u cannot compare the Nawaz - Ramleela case with the ADHM-MNS. Plus if nawaz's participation was publicized in advance then why wasn't a role reserved for him to play? why did they have to consider replacing another guy in ramleela for nawaz, at the very last moment? furthermore just because police is taking action against a person in  dowry case it doesn't mean that the concerned person is freed of those charges. until the person is proven innocent many people may have objections to such a person playing a part in a socio-religious function like Ramleela.

In single screens of Maharashtra only Shivay may have a free run but what abt the multiplexes? wahan to gehu (ADHM) ke saath saath ghun (Shivay) bhi pisega. Why should Ajay come out in support of KJO. If anything he should be complaining that because of ADHM even his movie will be affected in the multiplexes...but still he is #RELAXED . besides Ajay has already made his stand clear about Pak artists working in India.

Citizens do have the power to decide, speak or protest on any issue. when citizens can decide who will be the PM why can't they decide whetherthe PM should be burdened with petty issues like a movie release or not...especially when he has other big issues to deal with at the moment. 

Who knows what happened as far as technicalities in the Ram Leela? That Nawaz was going to participate in it was publicized for several days. Why wasnt a role reserved for him only the organizers know or Nawaz knows if it is true. If we now start asking people to remain indoors because someone has been accused of something then most of our politicians would be sitting at home. A person is innocent till proven guilty as per law. And that Shiv Sena didnt support the stand of this local leader is also out. So make an educated guess who was jumping the gun and who was right or wrong and who was covering up with excuses about some case or replacing someone else. 
Like I said issue is more to do with single screens. Its them who asked their members to boycott fearing violence and not multiplexes. And what can I say about Ajay? You are supporting him so you can speak better for him. 
Blue: I agree. And your point is?

SarunArshiIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hope now KJo will stop crying πŸ˜†

Kashyap Too  πŸ˜†
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hope now KJo will stop crying πŸ˜†

may be its a message for bhaktas who campaign for banning of movie till now in this forum. sometime i wonder why bhaktas agree with mns may be its something to do with hatred against of certain communityπŸ˜†
Edited by Bazigar - 7 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

Who knows what happened as far as technicalities in the Ram Leela? That Nawaz was going to participate in it was publicized for several days. Why wasnt a role reserved for him only the organizers know or Nawaz knows if it is true. If we now start asking people to remain indoors because someone has been accused of something then most of our politicians would be sitting at home. A person is innocent till proven guilty as per law. And that Shiv Sena didnt support the stand of this local leader is also out. So make an educated guess who was jumping the gun and who was right or wrong and who was covering up with excuses about some case or replacing someone else. 
Like I said issue is more to do with single screens. Its them who asked their members to boycott fearing violence and not multiplexes. And what can I say about Ajay? You are supporting him so you can speak better for him. 
Blue: I agree. And your point is?

If there are so many technicalities in the Ramleela issue then why even compare it with MNS issue where the case is pretty clear? πŸ˜•

only the single screens in MH. what about the rest of the states. besides if ADHM is fearing loss of single screes then eevn Shivay should be afraid of loss of multiplex earnings because of that threat of glasses in multiplexes being costly by MNS. Who told you I'm supporting Ajay? πŸ˜†

My point is public is free to have an opinion about the actions of any public personality whether it's Pm or KJo or kashyap. why have objections when people, according to their individual sensibilities, decide to criticize kashyap, Bhatts or Kjo for their actions? are ARTISTS, who are public figures, beyond criticism too? Even cricketers, also public figures, suffer the flak of peoples' angst when they lose important matches but they never crib about being soft targets like these Artists do...πŸ˜›
Edited by NathuPyare - 7 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bazigar

may be its a message for bhaktas who campaign for banning of movie till now in this forum. sometime i wonder why bhaktas agree with mns may be its something to do with hatred against of certain communityπŸ˜†

Great when nothing else works, give it a communal angle. πŸ‘
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Great when nothing works, give it a communal angle. πŸ‘

Its a rational analysis of communal angle
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bazigar

Its a rational analysis of communal angle

analysis - yes. 
Rational - questionable! 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The problem is solved once and for all... guess now we can move on and pressurise the government to stop all other trade too...

News:Mukesh Bhatt told reporters in #Delhi that hiring Pakistani actors is not needed.He doesnt see them acting in Bollywood in his lifetime
Shah67 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is so obvious that Kjo is doing all this nautanki for publicity. Such desperation.
Does he have to let everyone know that he is meeting with the HM? First that pathetic video and now this.
It is not that MNS are not gundas but KJo has time and again proven himself to be a spineless creature. He just comes across as desperate and repulsive in this whole scenario. Could've pulled all the strings behind the curtain. But he had to make sure he is the talk of the country. Who cares about URi and terrorists now?
disgusting he is but also a smart businessman. Hopefully for him this marketing strategy does not backfire.