Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

Why wait for losses and then whine over it? A smart businessman would try and stem losses before it occurs. This is what the film industry wants. Its a valid demand from their side. Its up to the government to think if the demand is too frivolous or threat non existent. 

Deccan Chronicle @DeccanChronicle  

#NewsAlert: Those who don't want to watch the film are free to not watch it,but they should not stop others: Mukesh Bhatt

@bold - mere 2 crore ke makan pe kirayedaar ne kabja kar liya hai... khali karne ko bolo to threaten karte hai ki makan me tod-fod kar denge... please advice me whether I should tweet the PM or approach the home minister first... ðŸ˜Š
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serotonin

Those people are free to do whatever they want...

Politicians have elections to think of. Kjo has money to think about. MNS wants publicity and probably money. As for me I watch the movie when it releases for 5 mins of Fawad.

You and the people commenting both want entertainment... bas source of entertainment alag hai ðŸ˜›

ab tak jo log issue ko cross country cultural exchange keh rahe the wo bhi maan chuke hai ki issue is abt MONEY LOSS. isliye KJO jaise fake, pseudo-secular and so called liberals ki bajane me muhe aata hai...jaise apko fawad ke 5 min role ko dekh kar aayega.😃
Edited by NathuPyare - 7 years ago
ANI @ANI_news  
Rajnath Singh ji assured us 100% support and that he will convey to CM to maintain law and order: Mukesh Bhatt after meeting HM #ADHM

Rajnath ji said he will speak to CM of every state and that #ADHM will release without any violence or issue: Mukesh Bhatt after meeting HM

Bahut jaldi meeting kar lete hai ye log. Baba.. 😲😲

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

@bold - mere 2 crore ke makan pe kirayedaar ne kabja kar liya hai... khali karne ko bolo to threaten karte hai ki makan me tod-fod kar denge... please advice me whether I should tweet the PM or approach the home minister first... ðŸ˜Š

If you have one house in the city approach the local police station. If they dont take action approach the commissioner of the city. If they dont take action go to the minister, then CM and then the HM and then the PM.
But if you have 3000 houses in 29 states its better to approach the HM directly instead of going to 3000 local police station and following the steps I said. You can still do that if you have time on your hands and want to go thru all that trouble. 
NathuPyare thumbnail

If you have one house in the city approach the local police station. If they dont take action approach the commissioner of the city. If they dont take action go to the minister, then CM and then the HM and then the PM.
But if you have 3000 houses in 29 states its better to approach the HM directly instead of going to 3000 local police station and following the steps I said. You can still do that if you have time on your hands and want to go thru all that trouble. 

Mai UP me hi rehta hoon par mujhe nahi maloom tha ki MNS yaha bhi tod-fod karne wali hai... ðŸ˜•

waise Hindi films to gine chune states me hi display hongi na? so..wouldn't it have been feasible to approach the CMs of those states ..waise bhi abhi there is still a week left in release...ya fir Home Minister ya BJP pe pressure banana is relatively easy as compared to pressurizing a Mulayam, Nitish or mamta...kyonki unko to waise bhi koi INTOLERANT nahi bolta to wo kyun pressure me aayenge Artists aur Intellectuals ke... 

Waise political parties in UP, Bengal, Bihar are already so much against INTOLERANCE why not approach or appeal to them? wo to aur effectively manage karenge is issue ko? 

p.s - agar 10 RS ke liye mittal ko tweet karne me koi burayi nahi hai to mujhe 2 crore ke liye Home Minister ko tweet karne me bhi koi burayi nahi honi chahiye , as per the logic, hai na? why go through all the hassle? ðŸ˜›
NathuPyare thumbnail

Kis ko toh specifically nothing was said..aapko kyun chubha?

@BKB - I still can't see where u pointed specifically at a person or group ðŸ˜•
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Mai UP me hi rehta hoon par mujhe nahi maloom tha ki MNS yaha bhi tod-fod karne wali hai... ðŸ˜•

waise Hindi films to gine chune states me hi display hongi na? so..wouldn't it have been feasible to approach the CMs of those states there is still a week left in release...ya fir Home Minister ya BJP pe pressure banana is relatively easy as compared to pressurizing a Mulayam, Nitish or mamta...kyonki unko to waise bhi koi INTOLERANT nahi bolta to wo kyun pressure me aayenge Artists aur Intellectuals ke... 

Waise political parties in UP, Bengal, Bihar are already so much against INTOLERANCE why not approach or appeal to them? wo to aur effectively manage karenge is issue ko? 

p.s - agar 10 RS ke liye mittal ko tweet karne me koi burayi nahi hai to mujhe 2 crore liye Home Minister ko tweet karne me bhi koi burayi nahi honi chahiye , as per the logic, hai na? ðŸ˜›

Didnt some SS guy force Nawaz not to do participate in Ram Leela in UP? Does SS have any standing in UP? But they still did. Also SS heads in Mumbai also clarified that they do not agree with what the local leader did. But it still happened and Nawaz had to back off. So who knows what will happen in some remote corner. Anyone can take a gang of 15-20 people and vandalize a cinema anywhere in the country. It creates a feeling among the audience that its not safe to go out and watch the film which would what be playing on the minds of the producers. 

And yes you can always tag the HM. I told you the process that is generally followed. But as a citizen of India you have the right to approach the PM or president directly even if you have no water supply in your bathroom. Its up to them to decide if you deserve their time. 
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
At best, there are two-three states where there were threats (mainly Maharashtra). Karan and Mukesh contacted the State Government and the Govt responded and took action immediately.
Ultimately, what will Rajnath Singh do? He will speak to ministers in all states, as he said, and this was already done in the key area of concern by the makers. This isn't an issue that needed to go to the Home Minister.
NathuPyare thumbnail

Didnt some SS guy force Nawaz not to do participate in Ram Leela in UP? Does SS have any standing in UP? But they still did. Also SS heads in Mumbai also clarified that they do not agree with what the local leader did. But it still happened and Nawaz had to back off. 

That issue was also reported to be because of dowry case against Nawaz and also because the organizers couldn't replace the person (already supposed to be playing that character) at the last moment with nawaz just because Nawaz is a Bollywood star. Plus that case is different because no one gave warnings 20 days before the ram-leela, for the government to take precautionary steps like in case of MNS in Maharashtra...don't forget that!

So who knows what will happen in some remote corner. Anyone can take a gang of 15-20 people and vandalize a cinema anywhere in the country. It creates a feeling among the audience that its not safe to go out and watch the film which would what be playing on the minds of the producers.

there have been worse cases of protests against movies before. Have they prevented audience from watching a good movie in theater?  Shivay is also releasing in the same multiplexes as ADHM, won't it get affected if the glasses of Multiplexes are broken...but I don't see Ajay tweeting the PM or approaching the Home-Minister...

And yes you can always tag the HM. I told you the process that is generally followed. But as a citizen of India you have the right to approach the PM or president directly even if you have no water supply in your bathroom. Its up to them to decide if you deserve their time. 

It also upto the citizens to decide whether certain people are wasting the time of PM and making a fool of themselves ...

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

At best, there are two-three states where there were threats (mainly Maharashtra). Karan and Mukesh contacted the State Government and the Govt responded and took action immediately.

Ultimately, what will Rajnath Singh do? He will speak to ministers in all states, as he said, and this was already done in the key area of concern by the makers. This isn't an issue that needed to go to the Home Minister.

But may be Karan thinks its not enough .He wants to ensure a safe release.

And like some one else said its not like Rajnath was forced to meet them.They took and appointment and Rajnath agreed .

Again what is so wrong in this.He is just trying to protect his business against hooligans doing illegal activities.Why is Karan being hated more than the hooligans who are threatening violence and illegal activities?I don't understand.