Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

The bold is what I have noticed too. In every thread its the same people quoting each other and liking each other and repeatedly saying the same thing. Its a case of repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth for these people. 

yes I notice that too. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

yes I notice that too. πŸ˜†

Look at the irony nathu Same goes for others.  Y pointing at specific group  when they do d sameπŸ˜›
Edited by bosskibiwi - 7 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

And gained 4.8 lakh crore the next day. Thats how the stock markets work. So your point is?

par abhi Nuksan hua kahan jo itni haye-tauba macha rahe hai...

agar kuch hua hai to wo ye ki unki marketing ka kharcha bach gaya... 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">what if some peoples' work involved talking about ADHM?</font>πŸ˜›

Those people are free to do whatever they want...

Politicians have elections to think of. Kjo has money to think about. MNS wants publicity and probably money. As for me I watch the movie when it releases for 5 mins of Fawad.
Pure Nautanki to grab Attention , nothing else... 
I'm just dead bored of the national issue that ADHM seems to have become. Don't watch the movie. Perfectly alright. Just don't be the voice of reason (via violence or otherwise) for someone else and convince them to not watch it. Let everyone act like grown ups to decide whats the sensible course of action. 

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

par abhi Nuksan hua kahan jo itni haye-tauba macha rahe hai...

agar kuch hua hai to wo ye ki unki marketing ka kharcha bach gaya... 

Why wait for losses and then whine over it? A smart businessman would try and stem losses before it occurs. This is what the film industry wants. Its a valid demand from their side. Its up to the government to think if the demand is too frivolous or threat non existent. 

Deccan Chronicle @DeccanChronicle  

#NewsAlert: Those who don't want to watch the film are free to not watch it,but they should not stop others: Mukesh Bhatt

TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: bosskibiwi

Look at the irony nathu Same goes for others.  Y pointing at specific group  when they do d sameπŸ˜›

Kis ko toh specifically nothing was said..aapko kyun chubha?
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki8

Karan Johar and Mukesh Bhatt will meet Rajnath Singh. First they are wasting police time and now home minister time. They will meet at 12.30 pm.

Now I have no respect for this director.

When the supreme leader meet salman khan , xyz stars for selifie and few dhokla 

response awww working 24 * 7

When a producer who may invest 100 cr in a product , meet the home minister for legitimate demand for security from goons, antisocial who try to destroy the business of same product

W*F wasting precious time of HM just because many sided with those goons demand .

Edited by Bazigar - 7 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bazigar

When the supreme leader meet salman khan , xyz stars for selifie and few dhokla 

response awww working 24 * 7

When a producer who may invest 100 cr in a product , meet the home minister for legitimate demand for security from goons, antisocial who try to destroy the business of same product

W*F wasting precious time of HM just because many sided with those goons .

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Seems like BW folks have become lesser citizen of India for some.
Edited by MrsKhan - 7 years ago