Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Am I the only one suffering from an ADHM fatigue...I feel like the better half of this year has gone into this melodrama only, first with the plot leak, then with the Paki drama and then with the Udta Punjab controversy being rehashed in a way courtesy Kashyap...will not be surprised if the movie gets leaked prematurely too...the signs are all there
Picture jaldi release ho jaaye aur yeh tamasha khatam ho jaaye so that we can move onto other releases lined up in the next two months...phew
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Am I the only one suffering from an ADHM fatigue...I feel like the better half of this year has gone into this melodrama only, first with the plot leak, then with the Paki drama and then with the Udta Punjab controversy being rehashed in a way courtesy Kashyap...will not be surprised if the movie gets leaked prematurely too...the signs are all there

Picture jaldi release ho jaaye aur yeh tamasha khatam ho jaaye so that we can move onto other releases lined up in the next two months...phew

u mean Raees and that other movie of SRK with some pakistani artist...๐Ÿ˜›
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Chalo you are only trolling so will respond to you likewise. MNS threatened multiplexes and hence KJo immediately went to police after that and police arrested those goons. Action taken; baat khatam; Ajay #relaxed. 
Tab fruit wala mila tha...ab ek celebrity mil gaya. If media had asked the fruit wala he too would have said I am a soft target. 
Well you think its publicity stunt I dont as its not proved its simply publicity yet. So lets agree to disagree. 
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

u mean Raees and that other movie of SRK with some pakistani artist...๐Ÿ˜›

Oh damn...ab woh bhi aani hain...damn I forgot about it. But atleast SRK will play it smart and not let turds like Kashyap shoot off their mouth.

January ke baad hi chutkara milega matlab๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by gatheringstorm - 7 years ago
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Please read the following: IMPORTANT: Note for forum members (Please Read)

Regards,
I-F Development Team Edited by .Mandy. - 7 years ago