Kaira OS - Tum Mere Ho Sirf Mere

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Anby this for you but I guess it is not exactly what you asked me write on, it went a bit different and off the story line it was supposed to be.

--------
Kaira OS - Tum Mere Ho Sirf Mere

Naira's POV

Here I am in my house, in my room, sitting on my own bed and yet I don't feel at home, I feel lost as if this is not my world, it feels like I no more belong here. My eyes land on the ring that I had worn, the ring that he had gotten for me, the ring I found in the box where he had kept all my memories, the ring that had the note that promised he would keep me as a princess just like my father had done. I look at the ring and get lost, lost in his thoughts and I can feel myself blushing. Yes me Naira Singhania was blushing, I had the kind of image which went like this, "ladkiyan dil todti hai Naira sar phodti hai", but now I was blushing like I never had undone before and it was all due to him, my best friend, my Jai, my guide, my love, my life, my everything, my Karthik and beside all this he was the world's biggest idiot. Well what else do you call a guy who keeps running away when a girl is trying so hard to propose him, isn't like he is planning to take part in the Olympics, so could he just quit running away from me and listen to me.

Okay I know I am not blame, I might have denied his proposal but I swear I didn't mean it, he was pestering me by asking the same questions way too many times, and if reality wasn't enough, he was asking me for a reply in my dreams too. So I accidentally blurted out a No, when he again proposed at Dandiya Night. But I didn't mean it I was scared that someone would see us, and just wanted him to go, so the "No" slipped out of my mouth. God couldn't I accidentally blurted out a "yes" to his "Do you love me question" instead of that stupid "No". I really have started to hate the word "No", after that particular night.

Well enough of what is gone by now I need to think of the future, and most importantly I need to find a way to propose him, tell him how I feel, tell him how much I love him, I had tried to when he came home last night, it was Karva Chauth, I had kept a fast for him too I had thought I would propose him and he would break my fast, well he did break it but only after I pretended to cough. I really don't understand why he kept ignoring me, he had kepta fast as well, I had seen him looking at the moon than at me, but as soon as he looked at me I looked infront so that he wouldn't know that I was staring at him, than he came closer to me and pretended that he had eaten something really spicy and asked me for water. Okay again I have started of thinking about the past. Now less thinking, talking and more doing.

I decide to go to the office, he would be there hopefully. Though Karthik had given his resignation, papa asked him to think over his decision and tell his final decision to papa after a week. Thank God for that. I have finally reached the office and get to know from the manager that Karthik and bhai were in bhai's cabin with another newly joined employee working on some project, I go to bhai's cabin just as I am about to enter bhai comes out, I am nervous and fumble with my words but mangae to say I was here to discuss about the dance academy with Karthik and thankfully he buys it telling me that I would find Karthik in his cabin, which I already knew, he went on his way and I entered the cabin, he was sitting on one of the chairs and a girl beside him on the other. The manager had told me she was in, bhai, papa and muma had talked about her as well, they said she was sweet, kind and hard working. Her name was Anby that was what the manager told me at least. I had liked her by what mumma, papa and bhai told me, but now when I saw her giggling at one of my Karthik's jokes, I suddenly had a change in my opinions. Taking a deep breath I call out to Karthik, he doesn't respond but she does. She politely greets me with a smile, it was hard for me to hate her but she was near my Karthik, I wouldn't tolerate any girl near him, no one gets to go near him except me. I know I sound completely possessive and indeed I am. I don't respond to her greeting and instead try harder for my Karthik's attention. Finally Anby herself nudges him and makes him aware of my presence. My blood starts boiling after that, so all the time I was standing there screaming his name wasn't enough for him to know of my presence. I really want to strangle the two people infront of me. Anby politely asked me if I wanted something. I ignored her and asked Karthik to help me with the dance academy, he bluntly replied that he was very busy and didn't have a minute to spare, he didn't look at me once. That made me extremely angry and I huffed out of the room.

End of POV

----------

Anby's POV

First of all let me introduce myself I am Anby, I have just joined Singhania industries about three weeks back and you know about this job Karthik is here, my childhood best friend. Oh I forgot to mention my father works for Karthik's father, my father has been with Kapoor industries since forever. Me and Karthik were very good friends we used to share everything but we were always just friends nothing more. I remember during college time Karthik had proposed me, wait before you all think something else let me tell you he proposed me to be his fake girlfriend. Everyone thought we had something going on because we would always be together, since I was a completely shy girl those days and Karthik was the only person I knew best there and since he knew about my shyness. Karthik didn't like girls hovering around him too, so this was a perfect solution for the two of us.

When Naira came in I was very pleased I had finally got a chance to meet her. Karthik had told all about her when we talked. But surely she wasn't as pleased as I was at our meet, I could see her seething with jealousy, it was so damn obvious that she was in love with Karthik, trust me I am a girl, I know, I wonder why that idiot boy thought that she didn't, well I know she said no to him, he told me that but he could ask her again. Looks like I need to do something. I go out of the cabin to search for her, I happen to look at the confrence room and see her partially. I knock on the door and ask if I could come in. She doesn't respond so I go in just like that, I know it is unprofessional but right know I have not come here as Singhania employee but Karthik's friend.

End of POV

--------

"I am sorry about Karthik, he can be really annoying at times", Anby told her
"Tum hoti kaun ho mujhe Karthik ke barien mein batane wali sab janti hum uske barien mein", Naira spoke trying not to lash out at her.
"Main usse bachpan se janti hun hum bahut close friends hai, aur mein uski ex girlfriend bhi hun, aur tum usse sirf kuch waqt ke liye janti ho, toh main ne socha tumhe bura laga hoga uske behaviour ka", Anby replied suppressing her giggle.
"Tum Karthik ko phele se janti ho ", Naira said a lone tear escaping from her eyes feeling bad that Karthik had not once mentioned about it too her and seeing that tear Anby didn't like it too, but she needed to push Naira a bit, because her friend was being the biggest idiot.
"Main tumhe dhund raha tha", a smiled appeared on Naira's face but disappeared as soon as Karthik continued, "Anby ao Naksh papers le ke achuka hai we need to start working.
"Kyun kar rahe ho ignore mujhe, ek baar meri baath tho sunno", Naira pleaded, Anby walked out of the room wanting to give them their space.
"Mujhe kaam hai mujhe janna hai", Karthik turned to leave.
"Bas bahut ho gaya ek baar meri baath sun bhi lo, itna bhau kyun kha rahe ho. Kyun mera dil dhuka rahe ho mujhe ignore kar ke. I love you I love you so much don't you understand that. Galti se no kya bol diya ignore kiye ja rahe ho, ek aur baar sawal puchte", she yelled clutching his collar, but got no response
"kuch bologe bhi", she continued
"Tum propose kar rahi ho ya dhamka rahi ho", Karthik laughed and earned an angry glare from her but took her into his embrace she buried her face in his chest and he whispered I love you in her ears. They stood in the same position for a few minutes and broke the hug. Than she caught his collar and pulled him close and in a threatening and possessive tone spoke "Tum mere ho sirf mere".
"I am", he said and hugged her a second time.

----------
Will be waiting for your reviews.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Kaira_ thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So awsum buddy...πŸ‘

I wish tum YRKKH ki writer hoti tu aj at least hamein itne twist n turns se na guzarna parta anyways bhut maze ka OS tha...

I love your writing works...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Keep writing at least tumhari stories se hamein khushi tu milti hai...

Muwaaah...☺️