Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneverdies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Why o more activity on this forum guys? LL is about to conclude (and I am not happy about that), and we shall give it a proper farewell to it by more actively discussing about its closure! I love adorable Mehmatcan and Ali-Sinem too! I'm gonna miss them... and rather every character from Mehmatcan, Ece, Fetta, Shirin to Aarzoo, Bulend, Yesim, Marie 😳. Missing Noor and Grandpa in these final episodes! Wish to see more of Mehmat Agha, Esma, Adnan, Hurriye, Maho Hamiyat love story, Principal and Teachers! Even Basak and Dariya! That advertisement shoot trip was awesome track, filled with humor and fun! And there have been many fun filled episodes, but sad that its not going to be so funny in the end! Anyways lets celebrate conclusion of second Turkish show after FG, which has now become my cult favourite!
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Tuesday last episode. 😭

I have to admit...didn't follow the show in its entirety...but loved whatever I saw of it. From the promo it didn't look worthwhile but it was a pleasant surprise. 

Mehmet Chan. Ali and Sinem. 

The adorable Agha and his wife Esma. 

The perpetual flirt Maho. And Hamiyat.

Fetta Ece Shirin ...the cutiepies.

Bulent and Arzoo.

The lady whose shout is enough to wake up the whole neighbourhood...Lol.

Noor Grandpa and Mehmat's maternal Grandpa. 

By the way the promo indicates a tragic end...hope not :(
Edited by YeHoKyaRahaHai - 7 years ago
On the whole I felt some parts were stretched. But the show had many beautiful moments and characters.
Loved Mehmat's innocence. And how the show depicts a child's world. 

Ali and Sinem ❤️ and their friends who always have to bring them together...lol.

Agha and Esma too had a cute chemistry. Noor and her husband too.

Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a sad and bad ending to a light-hearted, comic drama!

Sinem's character frustrated me the most. She was shown as such an egoistic, dominating, strong-headed, stubborn lady who wasn't ready to listen to anyone's advice. When her Resat Sir and Aarzoo asked her to get her medical checkup done for her anxiety problem, she refused it and look, what it did to her and Ali.
😭
Sinem was never ready to adjust or make comprises in the marriage. She had a really bad habit of blaming Ali for every problem in her life, even when he was not at fault.

On the other hand, Ali was a poor guy who tried everything to make their marriage work. I think most of the times, it was not even his fault but Sinem exaggerated most matters. I didn't blame Ali even when he was in a relationship with Basak. I think he did that because at that time Sinem left no choice for him. It would have been great if they remained divorced.
Sinem neither wanted to live together with Ali as a happy couple, nor did she want him to have a relationship with any other woman. She was truly an insecure, selfish person.

I felt really bad how the last few episodes turned out to be. It's even worse that Ali died too because of his stupid wife. 😭 Feeling so bad for him.

Don't know what were makers thinking while creating such a disappointing ending?
Frankly speaking, it would be a great ending if they showed all of them living together as a happy family and then attending Maho and Hamiyat's wedding.

Okay the ending. .why do they always do that...Why this penchant for tragic endings in Turkish dramas.
Poor Mehmat Chan and Ece. Saw their parents dying. 

Like...why couldn't they finish this show on a high note. 

Pathetic. 
Yes. Sinem got intolerable especially after the Rengin track. It's like she deliberately tried to sabotage her marriage. I could relate to her in the beginning but her character was butchered. 

I actually felt sorry for poor Ali as the episodes passed.
I feel like crying. The expressions on Mehmat Chan's face 😭
Melkor thumbnail
I can't believe that this show which had the potential to become one of the most beautiful shows ever ended in such a pathetic manner.
Now when I look back I see that Sinem was the root cause of the problems between Ali and herself.She always misunderstood him for every single thing and blamed him.
During the Basak track,I sympathised with her a lot but now I realise that it would have been better if Ali had married Basak.Atleast she would have understood him.

Post the Renin track,Sinem's character went downhill.She never ever made an attempt to save her relationship with Ali.

And the tragic ending was absolutely senseless and meaningless.Why did they have to show such an ending?? They could have ended it on a positive note.
It was unbearable to see Mehmetcan and Ece crying.If there was one character whom I loved the most it was Mehmetcan.Now he will never be the same again.They also did not show us what happened to Mehmetcan and Ece.

Were the makers drunk while writing the script? ?
Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Andromedia: Yes dear, it's so sad what they showed. Mehmet Can would never be the same again if it continued. Imagine who would have taken care of the two children? May be Noor would have come back and said that these are my daughter's children. I don't want them to grow up in Urfa as junglees.So, I'll take care of them. Blah Blah!

Only if the makers didn't show the last 5 minutes, the ending would be a happy one.
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dloves1D

Andromedia: Yes dear, it's so sad what they showed. Mehmet Can would never be the same again if it continued. Imagine who would have taken care of the two children? May be Noor would have come back and said that these are my daughter's children. I don't want them to grow up in Urfa as junglees.So, I'll take care of them. Blah Blah!

Only if the makers didn't show the last 5 minutes, the ending would be a happy one.

Exactly.This ending was so pointless and baseless.And after Ali-Sinem's death,both the sets of grandparents would have fought like cats and dogs.Noor did not change ever.
And why did they butcher Sinem's character to such an extent??