Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkwhalefish

aray yaar fir shuru hogaya Ali aur sinem ki ladaee why cant dey act as adults atleast mehmacan is more muture den Ali sinem.. her choti choti baat per dey start fighting...

i cud'nt stop laughing wen dat girl said Uncle to Ali...

oh God mid life cricis accha laga sinem ka yeh dialog...

ab yeh birju kya karegi Allah janay... i feel she is a bad news..

i saw in one of the turki epi. sinem and Ali are staying in different apartments may b fir se kuch huwa...

arey yaar... ye burju ke andar bashak ki aatma aa gayi kya😡😡
SaraFatma thumbnail
the actor who plays the father of the kid in little lord is going to come in a new series with ENgin AKyurek who plays Kerim in fatmagul.
he will play a bad guy who will be chased by ENgin's character. thought to share info incase anyone is interested to know about his new projects.
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

the actor who plays the father of the kid in little lord is going to come in a new series with ENgin AKyurek who plays Kerim in fatmagul.

he will play a bad guy who will be chased by ENgin's character. thought to share info incase anyone is interested to know about his new projects.

Wow!!! So Sarp is in Engin's new show too.That's awesome.Engin is my most favourite actor and I really love Sarp too.It will be great seeing them in the same frame.
Thanks a lot for sharing.🤗
pinkwhalefish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey todays epi was damm gud.. bulen
 and Ali  fight was hillerious.. fas gaya bechara bulen..
Ali and sinem nok jhok was cute... bechara itna tou samjha ki sinem is right and he is not giving her time..

Mehmacan as usual prank master... but he went too far by asking fetta to hit PT sir... yeh ladka baaz nahi aayega.. 

Melkor thumbnail

Hey todays epi was damm gud.. bulen

and Ali  fight was hillerious.. fas gaya bechara bulen..
Ali and sinem nok jhok was cute... bechara itna tou samjha ki sinem is right and he is not giving her time..

Mehmacan as usual prank master... but he went too far by asking fetta to hit PT sir... yeh ladka baaz nahi aayega.. 

Hi Hina ðŸ¤—
Yup!! Today's episode was really interesting.Bulent aur Ali bhi bacchon se kam nahin hai.😆

And I feel that Ali is getting jealous of that Yashir.😆 Sinem keliye uski possesiveness ubhar ubhar ke aarahi hai.😳😆

Yeah!! Even I feel that Mehmetcan went a bit far this time.Mischief is not bad but it should have a limit.
pinkwhalefish thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

Hi Hina ðŸ¤—

Yup!! Today's episode was really interesting.Bulent aur Ali bhi bacchon se kam nahin hai.😆

And I feel that Ali is getting jealous of that Yashir.😆 Sinem keliye uski possesiveness ubhar ubhar ke aarahi hai.😳😆

Yeah!! Even I feel that Mehmetcan went a bit far this time.Mischief is not bad but it should have a limit.

Yup u r rite fun shud be in limit bechare ko hosp. 
Admit hona pada...

Sinem luks gud wid all those nakras its suits her... it does'nt luk fake...

pinkwhalefish thumbnail
Hey sorry for this question but just curious to noe anyone watching feriha... i started watching from past two days and i liked it so far.. this is d 1st time i am watching this show...
If any one is watching and up for discussion tou i vl open a new thread of feriha...

Plz let me noe...
Melkor thumbnail

Hey sorry for this question but just curious to noe anyone watching feriha... i started watching from past two days and i liked it so far.. this is d 1st time i am watching this show...

If any one is watching and up for discussion tou i vl open a new thread of feriha...

Plz let me noe...

I have seen the previous seasons of Feriha.Feriha ended on a tragic note with the death of Emir's wife Feriha.I am not following the new season.
I guess there were many Feriha fans on this forum but they liked Emir-Feriha.
pinkwhalefish thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

I have seen the previous seasons of Feriha.Feriha ended on a tragic note with the death of Emir's wife Feriha.I am not following the new season.

I guess there were many Feriha fans on this forum but they liked Emir-Feriha.

Oh aisa kya... i hav'nt seen Emir Feriha together tou mujhe pata nahi..
But i am liking Emir and gunesh she is pretty...
Show is intresting why dont u watch so dat we can hav a chat... i am not forcing its ur wish...

Melkor thumbnail
@Hina,okay I will give it a try.The episodes are recorded so main dekh lungi.Gunesh is the new lead right?? But the promos had someone named Zulal so I am confused.😕