Shivaay composer Mithoon challenges Dhoni composer Amaal Mallik

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
On October 9, Amaal posted that he had been informed about the "rip" in Mithoon's #Jammin (a composer -YouTube singer collaborative initiative) with singer Shraddha Sharma. At the time, the younger composer had written, "With due respect to one of my favourite composers Mithoon, I love you and I always will, but I dunno why you had to directly lift the melody of my Antara (Stanza) from one of my most famous and heartfelt compositions #MainRahoonYaNaRahoon. You have given such wonderful hits, I'm really honoured that my work has inspired you here, but this sounds more than just an inspiration. How about an acknowledgement sir?!"

At the time, fan reaction ranged from horrified to angry to some saying it might just be coincidental. Mithoon, meanwhile maintained a stoic silence through it all. He finally issued a statement on his Facebook page and without naming Amaal, said this, "Just wrapped up the background score of Shivaay... I also caught up on some news about a few notes of a bar from my song sounding similar to another. This is my tenth year in the industry and my body of work bears witness to my credibility and originality. Composing music is a very sacred space for me and I believe that if I do music without integrity, it will be just adding to the noise. If anyone feels there is more to this, they should explore the legal route."

Now that the war bugle has been sounded, let's see how the Amaalians as well as the Mithoons, retort to this statement. Watch this space...

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-shivaay-composer-mithoon-challenges-dhoni-biopic-composer-amaal-mallik-2264212

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
These Arman and Amal have already started calling their fans as Armanians ๐Ÿคช . Too much of hot air !!
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Allegations coming from Amaal and Armaan who are known as biggest chors of music ๐Ÿ˜† I will trust Mithoon any day. 
Also I love Armaan Amal's music and songs.
Originally posted by: -Piku-

Allegations coming from Amaal and Armaan who are known as biggest chors of music๐Ÿ˜†I will trust Mithoon any day.

Also I love Armaan Amal's music and songs.

When did they steal music?
Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

These Arman and Amal have already started calling their fans as Armanians ๐Ÿคช . Too much of hot air !!

Lol
I think it was DNA calling them Armanians.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

Lol
I think it was DNA calling them Armanians.

No, on Twitter, they always refer to "Armanians"๐Ÿ˜†

Anu Malik ke bhateeje hai, bohot jaldi they have become big in their head